Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

24 people? Das all folks!

LOOOOOOOOOOL queen conchita really flopped, not listening to Louisa did THAT to her

Fun fact since none of us got in: @Diarrhoea actually sent Riri.'s app to sabotage ha, I feel like Riri was too dumb to realise what happened

êÃæÃê êÃÃàà âÃÃè âªatrl waiting gifâ¬â

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

24 people? Das all folks!

post the whole cast in one post lazy fag

1 minute ago, Guero said:

perhaps its the dead animals on the beach

There are no dead animals on the beach because I saved them all because I’m a generous legend

Just now, K$Ellie said:

Fun fact since none of us got in: @Diarrhoea actually sent Riri.'s app to sabotage ha, I feel like Riri was too dumb to realise what happened

:deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, K$Ellie said:

:deadbanana4: 

• ATRL Moderator

Hello all I missed this but what's happened x

1 minute ago, K$Ellie said:

nooooo :ahh: 

Blackpink stans get in formation we need an alliance

fwwb0RR.gif

2 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Image result for she snapped gif

CHGCHGVJ bye not you leaving me until last

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for Guero's post... and then I wasn't.

Further proof of a deep generational chasm that divides ATRL into two camps; the twentysomething pop sophisticates with 15 to 20 years of top-shelf pop consumption to their name, and an unruly kid crew with Scream Queens avatars and tributes to Nick Jonas in their signatures. It's not that the latter generation is a lost cause entirely, but they've clearly never read a "Guero post" — that is, they've never encountered a voice quite as distinctive as Guero's. "But I know Guero! He flopped in the last season of Surviror!" First off, ask for a refund. And no, you don't know Guero, you know a very stilted and subdued version of the iconic poster.

The Guero of "Big Brother" is Guero as Guero is intended to read. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of tones; she nasally, then guttural, then grainy, then nasally again, then delicate. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" posters just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

Guero's big post is the probably purest attempt Guero has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made her early posts so irresistible. I adore it.

3 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

yall mean

giphy.gif

Let the hell rise

Image result for she snapped gif

1 minute ago, True Skarlet said:

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for Guero's post... and then I wasn't.

Further proof of a deep generational chasm that divides ATRL into two camps; the twentysomething pop sophisticates with 15 to 20 years of top-shelf pop consumption to their name, and an unruly kid crew with Scream Queens avatars and tributes to Nick Jonas in their signatures. It's not that the latter generation is a lost cause entirely, but they've clearly never read a "Guero post" — that is, they've never encountered a voice quite as distinctive as Guero's. "But I know Guero! He flopped in the last season of Surviror!" First off, ask for a refund. And no, you don't know Guero, you know a very stilted and subdued version of the iconic poster.

The Guero of "Big Brother" is Guero as Guero is intended to read. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of tones; she nasally, then guttural, then grainy, then nasally again, then delicate. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" posters just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

Guero's big post is the probably purest attempt Guero has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made her early posts so irresistible. I adore it.

read me

130FUE9.gif

Congrats to everyone who made! 26 of you, whew. A cast. However, don't get two comfortable...I mean we are in the middle of a WAR.

First HoH comp of the season will be posted in a few hours, alone with your new...teams. Get ready, you're all in for a long battle.

2 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

The chanel cosplaying needs to stop 

God, I was getting ready to embrace the ghost of loneliness. Thank God you're in dear @Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, DripDripDied said:

1 minute ago, DripDripDied said:

The dementia cosplaying needs to stop

Oh, teams... i see. :celestial5:

The fact that I can't even edit the OP or the second post to add in the cast :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.