Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

Wait @Buddy!, did Witch not have a score?

Also, jeeeeeeesus, I was told that someone got over 200K+, so I went ham :rip:. Thank goodness, I had a mouse :rip: 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

did Witch not submit a score or did I not see it in the wall of nothing I had to scroll by?

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

Also, jeeeeeeesus, I was told that someone got over 200K+, so I went ham :rip:. Thank goodness, I had a mouse :rip: 

He never sent one

Just now, rl231 said:

No. I literally had time to do one game, and I couldn't see the score in the screenshot, because the balls were in the way, so I gave up.

3 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Ok everyone, this is our chance to weaken the Drag Race alliance that some of the strongest players in the house are in!

We need to vote out Drip.

I thought you were a part of that?

Just now, Witch Privilege said:

No. I literally had time to do one game, and I couldn't see the score in the screenshot, because the balls were in the way, so I gave up.

You could've told me what the score was tbh. I can sorta tell in the screenshot + that's what rl did.

Just now, Loyalty said:

Omg, congrats @rl231  :jonny4:

Thank you!

Zero clue how it happened tho :rip: 

Just now, Guero said:

I was involved with drag race, but never the inner circle. :!ohno:

Just now, Witch Privilege said:

I was involved with drag race, but never the inner circle. :!ohno:

hmmm interesting 

To clarify, everyone can vote this week except for the two nominees. HOH can vote only in the event of a tie (like the OP says)

2 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Glad you could save yourself. You were chosen by a randomizer (Witch wasn’t tho; tryna take the tradh out) so I felt bad.

Uh huh. You know you could’ve just responded to my PM instead, and we could’ve talked like adults? Nominating me and just not responding to my PM was a weak move, even if it was a randomizer

14 minutes ago, Guero said:

She is, idk why she insists on her conspiracy theories when she is part of it :deadbanana2: 

7 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Omg a weak move :!ohno: I’m shook.

It was nothing personal, darling. Literally your entire team started rimming me when they saw I won PoV; do you think sneaking into my PMs when I’m in a position of power was a great demonstration of strength?

Best of luck.

Huh, no. I’m saying that you could’ve given me (and others) the common courtesy to hear us out. It’s not a great demonstration of strength, but people do it because that’s how it is. Specifically, with me, I PMed you and you nominated me. 

How is this supposed to make me feel?

did yall get my @ :rip:

omg i was working out and lost track of time :rip:i was gonna submit after its ok cuz i still would have lost

Related image

Rl's score. :jonny2:

22 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

My point was that basically your entire team PM’d me and then two of them were nominated as that was the task. Me not saying anything isn’t shade or immature, but you still chose to indict me as weak. I said anything here because I wasn’t hellbent on getting you out; it was just fate that you were nominated (as is kind of inevitable in this game), and it was fate that you were able to save yourself. You reached out to me to show belly, and you’re behaving bitterly about it. I have no ill will, yet.

You're not weak. I said that you made a weak move. There's an inherent difference to that. And fair enough that it was fate and that I got saved. I just feel that it's common courtesy to just respond to the person, especially when it was just partly an effort to get to know you since we've never actually interacted before this. It is what it is, but that's what I was trying to get across.

I thought I was a bad bitch at the game, not gonna lie.

xf85fIv.gif

2 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

Ok everyone, this is our chance to weaken the Drag Race alliance that some of the strongest players in the house are in!

We need to vote out Drip.

And bitch tf this random attack.

Yall so THIRSTY and tired I’ve literally just been here doing me like what, I don’t think I’ve done a single thing to anyone y’all stupid 

tenor.gif

Mess and what did I do to RLStein like I don’t think I’ve even said two words to him/her/zer y’all so :ahh: 

annoying.

14 minutes ago, DripDripDied said:

Mess and what did I do to RLStein like I don’t think I’ve even said two words to him/her/zer y’all so :ahh: 

annoying.

Blame the randomizer.

no more fighting sisters. i'll make everyone some fresh tap water cocktails to lighten the spirits. image

Image result for chihuahua_chloe1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.