• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Aciid said:

It would be wise to send pms with questions like the hosts in survivor do. 

WJzqbXZ.gif

It's not my business what yall do. I'm just the bitch who posts everything.

WJzqbXZ.gif

Also, if yall want to send anonymous Diary room sessions to me you may. 

I'll post them in the thread without mentioning anyone :cupid:

2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

It's not my business what yall do. I'm just the bitch who posts everything.

WJzqbXZ.gif

Stay uninformed then ho

WJzqbXZ.gif

Just now, Aciid said:

Stay uninformed then ho

WJzqbXZ.gif

I will, and I have no problem with that.

Though I do pick up on things. I'm not as stupid as I may seem

WJzqbXZ.gif

Well it's over

Image result for chihuahua_chloe1

It is time I hop in my pink custom g-wagon and drive back home.

I want to say thank you to everyone that talked to me throughout the game and voted to keep me safe. It is much appreciated.image

To everyone else, I peed on your toothbrushes before I left. 

And to the fake green team alliance...KbDyBbs.jpg?1

Also Chanel is playing a better game than everyone that voted to keep her safe. I'll be watching her win. 

Image result for chihuahua_chloe1

Thank you to Buddy for letting me into the cast. tpY4hzf.jpg?4

Follow me on twitter. K bye

Related image

40 minutes ago, rl231 said:

If you're gone, I'm going to miss your dog things (even if it was mostly chihuahuas...)

And if Chanel's gone, I'll miss having someone that gets super annoyed by me (enter @Kylie Jenner to take that spot as someone who's also annoyed by me)

i'll miss you too image give them hell.

29 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I'm

me- image

20 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I'll miss you Kipper :'(

i'll miss you too imageimage

17 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

This game is such a kii, I laugh so hard every round.

Bye Kipper girl! :hug:

Image result for chihuahua mad gif

5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

What a sob story. Dogs in this much pain are usually euthanised so.... that’s that. 

Well would you look at that

22 minutes ago, Aciid said:

It would be wise to send pms with questions like the hosts in survivor do. 

WJzqbXZ.gif

Oooooooooooh, we get some credit! 

And genuinely, we just wanted to know what was going on. It's fun to be hosts of a game, but it's even better to know what's going on and see how the game goes. Like when no one, except for @Queen Conchita bothered to use their idols the ENTIRE SEASON and subsequently got voted out :rip: 

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

And genuinely, we just wanted to know what was going on. It's fun to be hosts of a game, but it's even better to know what's going on and see how the game goes. Like when no one, except for @Queen Conchita bothered to use their idols the ENTIRE SEASON and subsequently got voted out :rip: 

nn do you reckon element still hates me for dropping out? :toofunny3: 

I don't like being invasive and would prefer to be a neutral party x

4 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Element was constantly amazed by the elimination letters I'd make lmao. 

Our first DR entry:

I'm back Big Brother. WHEW my skinniness making it this far with no sign of slowing down. No fat people allowed, only skinny legends like me. Finally a certain user posting pictures of animal abuse is gone. She was infuriating me and I'm glad the vet took care of her at long last. If I see her walking down the street I'll punch her. I'm keeping notes of the 5 people that voted for my girl. A certain member in that list is a modney but I'm not scared of her. Bring it on sis. I keep sideeying these people because I don't trust most of these hoes. Last night I asked a certain member to pass me the salt and she ignored me. Bitch devoured the whole salt resulting in her nasty attitude I guess. All I wanted was to set aside our conflicting ideals so I can put some salt on my chicken nuggets you stupid little bitch. I hate these kinds of people. Especially that certain user who keeps talking about alliances. Give it up sis, there's no Drag Race alliance so stop accusing me, it's not a cute look. I've been bopping my skinny waist to Yes by Louisa all night and my wig is missing now. Louisa haters are ugly. Also a certain member keeps posting those ****ing gifs of some humanoid cat or whatever and I'm this close to choking her death so please keep her away from me thank you.

20 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

nn do you reckon element still hates me for dropping out? :toofunny3: 

Lmao we were so pissed about it because you literally used your idol before :toofunny3: and inadvertently got @Kylie Jenner out (who is a cautionary tale in Survivor, so much so that things changed lol)

16 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Element was constantly amazed by the elimination letters I'd make lmao. 

Dude, same!

I'll probably never play survivor again smh. The way I became a swift target by just sitting there minding my business

Unrelated, who here has been to Spain and has recommendations of good cities to go to (other than Madrid or Barcelona)? I was thinking of checking out either Formentera or Valencia, but I wanted to scope out options from people

Yeah whoever is trying to pretend to be me ain't it, try again because my entries are funny and that one didn't make my face move in the slightest

130FUE9.gif

ROUND 6 HOH Competition

Welcome to round 6! I'd like to first congratulate you all on making the top 17, only 16 more people to go until you win!

We are no longer in teams, so everything from this point on will be done on an individual level...well, I think. Anyway, here's your HoH competition this week! 

FlappyBird

Rules:

- PLEASE make sure to send me a screenshot of your score with ATRL in the background. In a tab will NOT cut it, and if you send me a screenshot without it I will not count your score.

- Everyone but Kylie will be able to play.

-Highest score will win HoH!

DUE: AUGUST 21st, 9PM EDT

@Queen Conchita
@DripDripDied @Guero
@Scene.
@GlamourCadaver
@Kylie Jenner
@Tsareena@PoKiTaurus@wesleywalrus@Loyalty
@Fa1x intelectual@Jonathan@Alena@rooby.booby@Rhisiart@rl231@Hug@Aciid@Unoriginal

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

where’s my vote omg :dies: @Buddy!

Oops,

fyi he evicted Kipper LOL

wow i haven't played flappy bird since i was in school 

• ATRL Moderator

omg let me send something anonymous 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.