• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway...noms are in. Gonna post in a bit.

WJzqbXZ.gif

45 minutes ago, Hug said:

I'm just gonna throw it out there that I'm powerless next round and thus not a threat to anybody.

WJzqbXZ.gif

welp

WJzqbXZ.gif

5 minutes ago, Guero said:

welp

WJzqbXZ.gif

nnnnn

Am I even going to bother doing the challenge? Let's see who will be joining us first.

WJzqbXZ.gif

130FUE9.gif

ROUND 3 POV COMP

Hug and Tsareena, you have both been nominated for eviction this week. Joining you in the POV competition will be 6 other houseguests...

Hug, Tsareena, fa1, Aciid, Kylie, Booby.tiddy, Unoriginal and Nacht.

Your game is:

SLITHER.IO

Due: Friday, August 10th, 6PM EDT

Remember: You must send me a screenshot of your score with ATRL in another tab and/or with your atrl name showing.

And PLEASE also send me if you'd choose to use the veto or not, and if so your replacement nominee. 

I WILL NOT be hunting down anyone for nominations, so if you don't tell me i'm going to assume you're not using it.

@DripDripDied @Guero@kipperskipper@Scene.

@tigerlily13@GlamourCadaver@Nacht@Kylie Jenner
@Tsareena@PoKiTaurus@wesleywalrus@Loyalty
@Fa1x intelectual@Jonathan@Alena@rooby.booby@Rhisiart@rl231@Hug@Aciid@Unoriginal@thecptz@Queen Conchita

nnnnn

I remember during my high school senior year in 2016, all the middle schoolers would play Slitherio in the library so the game was BANNED from the computers :ahh:

7 minutes ago, Hug said:

Sent my POV

not going to try at least? bbbb

Just now, Guero said:

not going to try at least? bbbb

No :toofunny2: I think some people are more experienced in certain areas than I am.

I played that game for fun and it took 10 minutes to get to 600 and people on there are at 25k.....um

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

I played that game for fun and it took 10 minutes to get to 600 and people on there are at 25k.....um

It's so difficult, I'd kill the tiniest snakes when I was getting started and the fat motherf*ckers would snatch my food like they need it

bMdsSA2.gif

6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It's so difficult, I'd kill the tiniest snakes when I was getting started and the fat motherf*ckers would snatch my food like they need it

bMdsSA2.gif

sounds like @PinkBox :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.