Drake reaches 10 Billion streams on Apple Music

Moella

13 minutes ago, Alejandro_ said:

how can you have 9,000 ATRL posts and you're 1 person?! This is a case for the FBI.

tea :ahh: 

6 hours ago, Body Electrician said:

How can he have more streams than there are people on the PLANET? :skull: and y’all drag Tidal for their inflated numbers....

:rip: 

1 hour ago, Alejandro_ said:

who's defending Tidal?

The person you quoted... 

All his albums are above ANTI except Thank Me Later. That's why he's gaining fast. 

I wish AM did show the numbers though.

13 hours ago, Body Electrician said:

How can he have more streams than there are people on the PLANET? :skull: and y’all drag Tidal for their inflated numbers....

Omg this is the dumbest thing I’ve read on this site in a while. I’m so done :rip: 

I hope you are trolling

RwGPx98.gif

Not y’all falling for this :skull:

Stop dragging the planet comment guys. I think the good sis knows people can stream things more than once, but it's still crazy that rapper Drake has received more streams on Apple Music than there are people on Planet Earth

RwGPx98.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.