Jump to content

61st Annual Grammy Awards | February 10, 2019


Divine

Recommended Posts

where can I watch them tonight as a foreigner?

I am tuning in for Cardi and Gaga but not one single German tv broadcast will show the Grammy's live again.

Is there any official link for people outside the US? The Grammy's turn more and more to a less important awards for ww audiences, no one shows them anymore ugh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, mylicious said:

where can I watch them tonight as a foreigner?

I am tuning in for Cardi and Gaga but not one single German tv broadcast will show the Grammy's live again.

Is there any official link for people outside the US? The Grammy's turn more and more to a less important awards for ww audiences, no one shows them anymore ugh. 

Local TV channel will broadcast it and it should be possible to watch it online via their website: https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/art/

It shoud be up in the place that says "Program ČT art nyní nevysílá". It will probably be with Czech live translation of what speeches and stuff though (but better than nothing I guess).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Before the Dawn
9 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

:clap3:These were pretty spot on. 

Except Apeshit never entered the top 10 nor it's nominated in the general field

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JonRih said:

When does the pre-show start? Is it livestreamed on the website this year as well?

I think 3:30pm eastern time (5 hours). And yes.

 

--

 

Gaga's going to be a BIG winner this year. I say this as a long-time Grammy watcher, not a stan :lakitu:

Link to post
Share on other sites
trainsskyscrapers
2 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

Except Apeshit never entered the top 10 nor it's nominated in the general field

I said I expect more than the Hip-hop/R&B categories *if* it sneaks into the Top 10.

It didn't, and the parent project was nominated accordingly in R&B.

Link to post
Share on other sites

tried to do predictions (who I want to win and who will win)

 



Record Of The Year

Who should win: God's Plan

Who will win: Shallow

 

Album Of The Year

Who should win: Scorpion

Who will win: By the Way, I Forgive You

 

Song Of The Year

Who should win: Boo'd Up

Who will win: This Is America

 

Best New Artist

Who should win: Dua Lipa 

Who will win: Dua Lipa

 

Best Pop Solo Performance

Who should win: God Is A Woman 

Who will win: Havana (Live)

 

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Who should win: Fall In Line 

Who will win: Shallow

 

Best Pop Vocal Album

Who should win: Sweetener 

Who will win: Reputation

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Local TV channel will broadcast it and it should be possible to watch it online via their website: https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/art/

It shoud be up in the place that says "Program ČT art nyní nevysílá". It will probably be with Czech live translation of what speeches and stuff though (but better than nothing I guess).

I don't think this will work outside of the Czech Rep., I think everything including the live stream is blocked abroad. I tried to watch a video from their website when I was in Barcelona last week and it was geoblocked too. :noparty: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Denyy said:

I don't think this will work outside of the Czech Rep., I think everything including the live stream is blocked abroad. I tried to watch a video from their website when I was in Barcelona last week and it was geoblocked too. :noparty: 

oops then. I've never tried it outside the Republic, so thanks for letting me know. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

How long till everything??

Pre-show is in 2 hours. The actual show is in 6 hours. Red carpet probably in 4-5 hours

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heauxm said:

is anyone even turning up to this other than gaga jlo miley and cardi ? :skull:

 

i'm here only for cardi :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my predictions

Spoiler

Record Of The Year 

Who I would like to see win: All The Stars

Who will win: This Is America


Album Of The Year 

Who I would like to see win: Black Panther

Who will win: Golden Hour (or By The Way, I Forgive You)

  
Song Of The Year 

Who I would like to see win: Shallow

Who will win: Shallow 

  
Best New Artist 

Who I would like to see win: Dua Lipa  

Who will win: Dua Lipa (or H.E.R)


Best Pop Solo Performance 

Who I would like to see win: God Is A Woman  

Who will win: Havana (Live) 


Best Pop Duo/Group Performance 

Who I would like to see win: Shallow

Who will win: Shallow (or The Middle)


Best Pop Vocal Album 

Who I would like to see win: Meaning of Life

Who will win: Reputation 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually watch the pre-ceremony live stream b/c I love seeing these random people I've never heard of win grammys :deadbanana2: there's always a wide variety of winners, and sometimes I'll look them up and listen to their music 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Staryu said:

I usually watch the pre-ceremony live stream b/c I love seeing these random people I've never heard of win grammys :deadbanana2: there's always a wide variety of winners, and sometimes I'll look them up and listen to their music 

i just have it in the background while im doing something else. till somebody i know shows up

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...