iamvladd

Adele

OneAndOnly

The ungrateful rats from Adelaide should have their show cancelled and replaced with a SA show :gaycat5:

Marvin

South America dates need to be announced. 

daydreams
1 minute ago, OneAndOnly said:

The ungrateful rats from Adelaide should have their show cancelled and replaced with a SA show :gaycat5:

+ Be forced to change their name from Adelaide to Flopaide. Philadelphia would nevah injustice their namesake so :eli:

anti-bitch

That will look ugly in her boxscores but luckily her Sydney figures will be so blindingly huge that nobody will notice. ??

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, Adele Addict said:

In regards to the music videos, I agree that she should just film them all consecutively at the beginning of the era. Usually, with her albums, it's pretty clear what the singles are. I mean, as soon as the album came out, we pretty much all predicted that "When We Were Young," "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)," and "Water Under the Bridge" would all be released as singles, and we were right. She has no excuse for not having a video for "Water Under the Bridge." I let her excuse for "When We Were Young" slide, but this is getting ridiculous. Technically, she could've filmed one for "Set Fire to the Rain" (and "Rumour Has It," because they knew that was going to be a single before she was pregnant). I don't get what is so difficult about filming music videos.... :biblio:

Anyways... She shouldn't have said anything about touring South America if that wasn't set in stone. I'd be pissed if I were them. I really hope they get something. Also, she did that interview in Japan and said she was planning to go there or wanted to go there or something along those lines. I really don't think she should say stuff like that until it's set in stone because then it just pisses people off when it doesn't happen.

I think there could be a setback to recording all the videos for the potential singles at the beginning. They however can at least do the first two singles and knock them out :skull:. If we don't get a WUTB video, it will be a damn travesty...

Ichinaru19
34 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

Sounds like an excellent plan :gaycat4:

daydreams
4 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I think there could be a setback to recording all the videos for the potential singles at the beginning. They however can at least do the first two singles and knock them out :skull:. If we don't get a WUTB video, it will be a damn travesty...

I've thought about this too... more videos and more elaborate and cohesive videos are important, but in some ways I think you don't know what the era needs single-wise until you see it. Like, wasn't there a time everybody thought WUTB was coming before SML, with AIA was being thrown around as a single choice too?

But does doing only two pre-release just mean that we'll only get two once again, now with no effort being made during the era? :rip: 

C_Colstead

Seeing as the Oceania dates are only like a month away, what changes do you want to see in the show?

For me, as long as the rain is kept for SFTTR (with the addition of fire for the 'let it burn' part at the end and the 'I set fire' parts in the chorus), the visuals for each city are kept for the masterpiece HG, fireworks go the f*** OFF for RITD and 'I Miss You', the sex anthem of our generation, is performed, Queen can do whatever she likes.

Edited by C_Colstead

OneAndOnly

More dresses. Like it doesn't have to be an elaborate 10 costume-change set. One dress for the majority of the show and then a costume change for the encore. And every other date she can have a different set of dresses. I like the 2016 dress, but gurl, get to work! Serve us high fashion!

Ichinaru19
40 minutes ago, daydreams said:

But does doing only two pre-release just mean that we'll only get two once again, now with no effort being made during the era? :rip: 

A good question :rip:

Ichinaru19

Btw do you guys see the Hello cover art as my avatar?

Cockney Cupcake
1 hour ago, OneAndOnly said:

Let me pray that as the first shows happen those who didn't grab tickets will go buy these and everything will sell out in flopaide 

Cockney Cupcake

Turning Tables as she's in that round stage and it freaking turns :jonny:

I agree on SFTTR, HG & RITD 

it would be cute on HG when they show the city etc in the end to have live drone footage from above the stadium so everyone goes nuts.

Create a ring of fire around the rain for SFTTR 

RITD should be huge they better splurge on the fireworks.

Dresses are needed at least do it like one for the 1st bit, quick change for the acoustic part & an amazingly gorgeous one for the encore.

Cockney Cupcake
12 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Btw do you guys see the Hello cover art as my avatar?

Yes

blackbeatxx

****ing Adelaide flops.

She doesnt have to have glittery gowns imo, i'd like more casual again.

I want IMY back, TT added and also cant let go altho it wont happen. And also i'm ok with AIA and SML being ditched but that wont happen either

Denyy
2 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

Seeing as the Oceania dates are only like a month away, what changes do you want to see in the show?

Remedy in the setlist. Just so I can watch some people in this thread lose it. :coffee:

(jk... maybe)

AwardLegend

If Queen perform "I Miss You" @ the Grammys I'll die

:deadbanana3:

Edited by AwardLegend

daydreams
4 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

For me, as long as the rain is kept for SFTTR (with the addition of fire for the 'let it burn' part at the end and the 'I set fire' parts in the chorus), the visuals for each city are kept for the masterpiece HG, fireworks go the f*** OFF for RITD and 'I Miss You', the sex anthem of our generation, is performed, Queen can do whatever she likes.

I like all of this. I want TT and IBW back too. More casual for the dress(es).

Adele Addict

I do see the points about filming all of the videos at once. However, like Ichi said, it wouldn't be a completely bad idea to at least film the first two singles' videos right off the bat. I mean, with 25, it was clear from the moment she started doing interviews that "When We Were Young" was going to be the next single before she even announced it. 

As for the changes with the tour, I agree about "Hometown Glory," "Set Fire to the Rain," and "Rolling in the Deep" as well. I also think "Turning Tables" and "I'll Be Waiting" need to be added back, like daydreams said. I want her to perform "Remedy," "Can't Let Go," and "Why Do You Love Me" at some point too. (I'd also be fine if she added "River Lea" and "All I Ask" back to the setlist.) But she shouldn't cut anything, because all of the other songs already in the setlist are perfect. Also, do you guys think she'll do "Love in the Dark" again? Sam Dixon (the co-writer of the song) was at the show that she did it at, which is why she did it, and he's from Australia. Maybe if he comes to another one of her shows, she'll do it again. :duca:

I also agree that the dress needs to change, just for some variety. 

Cockney Cupcake
2 hours ago, AwardLegend said:

If Queen perform "I Miss You" @ the Grammys I'll die

:deadbanana3:

Do it & serve sex Adele :gaycat2:

Cockney Cupcake

The percentage of people that know the target songs outside the US is very small so its not happening

daydreams

Tbh they messed up with that a bit, for 1989 TS's folks did the Target tracks in the same way as 25 in the US, but then also made the same Deluxe edition available through iTunes in other countries. Eventually, the songs were also made available as digital singles in the US. I feel like if the 25 bonus tracks were made available on iTunes even now they would draw positive attention, CLG especially.

Daddy

Adele Addict

I agree with daydreams. Those bonus tracks were done so wrong. :weeps: The only other country they were made available in was Japan. I think having a Target deluxe edition in the US was a really smart move in terms of promotion and whatever, but it's not like Target can withhold those songs from being released in other countries because Taylor Swift did it. 

Cockney Cupcake
30 minutes ago, Daddy said:

OMG is that you????

I left like 3 comments on your videos asking you to do an Adele review!

STAN for Love In The Dark yessss