iamvladd

Adele

Victor Artur
3 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Cmon Adele the Brazilian fans deserve it :jonny:

Let's be fair, South America in general is OBSESSED with Adele since 2011. She sold a shitload of records here. :chick3:

Cockney Cupcake

That 3 month gap between the last NZ show & the first Wembley date is there come on Adele do it!

Cockney Cupcake

Yeah tour SA  in general in those 3 months ughhh 

Ichinaru19
1 minute ago, DayFusion said:

Let's be fair, South America in general is OBSESSED with Adele since 2011. She sold a shitload of records here. :chick3:

True, very true :clap3: She honestly should go to Asia too but thats not happening

Maddox

Isn't she rumored for a chinese stadium date?? Or is that another twitter wannabe fake insider...

Victor Artur
2 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Yeah tour SA  in general in those 3 months ughhh 

Adele won't do anything from April until late June. It's going to hurt more than a slap in the face, if she doesn't come to SA. The amount of lies that she told for us...

Victor Artur
4 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

True, very true :clap3: She honestly should go to Asia too but thats not happening

Of course. Some Asian countries are thirsty for her as well.

C_Colstead

Re. the continued Grammys talk - Queen really should've performed SFTTR at the 2012 ceremony. It deserved to be an Uptown Funk!-style smash everywhere, and I'll never forgive her for paying it dust like this.

Cockney Cupcake

SFTTR is low key one of the best songs ever and with a video & a performance would've been RITD sized hit tbh

C_Colstead
Just now, Cockney Cupcake said:

SFTTR is low key one of the best songs ever and with a video & a performance would've been RITD sized hit tbh

This is 100% correct. In my eyes, it's the best song of her entire career. Everything about it slays.

daydreams

1 hour ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Also for the new era I need her to work on the videos with great people because her videography compared to the others is so meh 

+1

She also needs them more than ever to define singles since she needs to release the album to streaming from the get-go.

Film like 3 cohesive, quality MVs pre-release (also, recording some of the about-the-album stuff she did with 21 that we didn't get this era would be cool too), then stagger the uploads to when the single itself comes out.

I kinda wonder her plans regarding living in the US vs. UK, it changes some promo stuff.

53 minutes ago, Maddox said:

@DayFusion Wait at this dude hinting at the base's conspiracy theory :rip: I still think this is bull**** though...

I don't think it was just us batting it around in here, I think herrandomly putting out there that she's going to go have another baby in Phoenix right around when those dates would be announced was a direct attempt to get out of it :rip: 

SA stans hard obviously, and the break is still there. Up to her to keep or break the promises she made. I don't see her having the opportunity to tour as broadly for a while after this, summer stadiums tours would be like Beyoncé, US/EU, simply because of time constraints. At the same time, while people of the northern hemisphere may be overreacting to Zika, it does very much exist, it's not xenophobic of her to not want to increase her risk of contracting the virus if she really does want to have more children - that would not be about the people, it would be about the environment. Tbh, though, I feel like we'd be having this same conversation about her not releasing dates there, even if Zika wasn't a factor.

Edited by daydreams

Ras

Rolling In The Deep is still ha best single ever. She should have deleted Hello

Cockney Cupcake
9 minutes ago, DayFusion said:

Adele won't do anything from April until late June. It's going to hurt more than a slap in the face, if she doesn't come to SA. The amount of lies that she told for us...

She should've said nothing if she wasn't sure and kept the entire I'm coming I promise thing to herself 

Ichinaru19
3 minutes ago, Ras said:

Yes, RITD is pretty much her best single but lets not with Hello. Hello is/was amazing and is one of her best singles as well

Cockney Cupcake
2 minutes ago, Ras said:

Hello is already iconic you should have deleted your comment

Ichinaru19
2 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

She should've said nothing if she wasn't sure and kept the entire I'm coming I promise thing to herself 

I feel like she was more firm in the beginning that she would go there but something may have influenced her otherwise

Cockney Cupcake
2 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I feel like she was more firm in the beginning that she would go there but something may have influenced her otherwise

I know but still she gave them hope so unless it's a done deal say nothing.

Victor Artur
6 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Yeah. That's all.

Victor Artur

The conspiracies... Reality: Laziness.
Bye, I've read enough.

daydreams
14 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

I know but still she gave them hope so unless it's a done deal say nothing.

Same with the WWWY video, the "bye bye 25"... :rip:

10 minutes ago, DayFusion said:

The conspiracies... Reality: Laziness.
Bye, I've read enough.

I know you're being passive-aggressive toward me specifically, but in reality I'm not trying to offend you. I'm with you, I think the people of Brazil are awesome, dedicated fans who deserve a show as much as the next country. That said, I'm just presenting possibilities that numerous others have already agreed with as potentially running through her head here. I was even implying the exact same potential explanation of laziness when I just said we'd likely still be talking about her not releasing dates even if Zika didn't exist.

Really, you're fighting with yourself at this point. So, if you're willing to move on in this new thread, that would be great, because I'm already cool with you, and it bothers me that nothing I say is making you accept that.

Edited by daydreams

daydreams
1 minute ago, daydreams said:

ugh idk how to work this forum ignore this

Edited by daydreams

QueenofCopyPaste

Excited for the next era :duca: the Sony deal hopefully will do wonders and forces her to PROMOTE the album outside of the album release period :duca:

Adele Addict

In regards to the music videos, I agree that she should just film them all consecutively at the beginning of the era. Usually, with her albums, it's pretty clear what the singles are. I mean, as soon as the album came out, we pretty much all predicted that "When We Were Young," "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)," and "Water Under the Bridge" would all be released as singles, and we were right. She has no excuse for not having a video for "Water Under the Bridge." I let her excuse for "When We Were Young" slide, but this is getting ridiculous. Technically, she could've filmed one for "Set Fire to the Rain" (and "Rumour Has It," because they knew that was going to be a single before she was pregnant). I don't get what is so difficult about filming music videos.... :biblio:

Anyways... She shouldn't have said anything about touring South America if that wasn't set in stone. I'd be pissed if I were them. I really hope they get something. Also, she did that interview in Japan and said she was planning to go there or wanted to go there or something along those lines. I really don't think she should say stuff like that until it's set in stone because then it just pisses people off when it doesn't happen.

QueenofCopyPaste

Im still shook at her drumming skills & prowess especially at the Hello chorus/climax :jonny: 

anti-bitch

Her not going to Brazil obviously means that she wants to get pregnant very soon. :fan: