iamvladd

Adele

Bey Admired
2 minutes ago, Maddox said:

If she dares try to redeem herself and sing AIA one more time, i swear to god...

kcxxy1.jpg

I would unstan. 

kcxxy1.jpg

Maddox
Just now, Bey Admired said:

I would unstan. 

kcxxy1.jpg

Only if she butchers it again :eli: 

Bey Admired
1 minute ago, Maddox said:

Only if she butchers it again :eli: 

She would. 

Mike91

If she does Hello, it better be with an orchestra or something epic.

I was personally hoping for WUTB or "Careless Whisper" as a tribute to George Michael. 

OneAndOnly

I'm super happy to see y'all back :date3: (<---- btw this is a cute new addition)

10 minutes ago, Maddox said:

If she dares try to redeem herself and sing AIA one more time, i swear to god...

kcxxy1.jpg

She can redeem herself by singing WWWY instead.

Edited by OneAndOnly

QueenofCopyPaste

I'm nervous about Paul Grein's upcoming (HDD) Grammy predictions :dancehall2: he's usually hit than a miss. If 25 is his AOTY winner, I can 90% sigh :jonny: if not, I'd still be holding my breath

Maddox
1 minute ago, OneAndOnly said:

I'm super happy to see y'all back :date3: (<---- btw this is a cute new addition)

She can redeem herself by singing WWWY instead.

Yeah that or make her epic Hello entrance as the opening.

---

The fact that this picture has been floating for 3 months yet no one noticed :rip: flop fanbase.

Sasuke Uchiha

Hello guys! great to be back in the base. quick question. When's the last time you listen to 25 in full? I still play WUB, river lea, When we were young and i miss you pretty often. But i haven't listen to the album in full in months tbh lol. BUT. To be fair. When that album came out i listened to it everyday till January

Adele Addict

I'm not holding my breath for Album of the Year. I really want her to get it, but I just want her to get the other four nominations because she has no competition in those categories. I really want 25 to snag Album of the Year, though. Billboard's article actually really pissed me off, though. I don't understand their sudden issue with Adele and their constant praising of Beyoncé. They loved Adele for the longest time and it's not like they bash her, but they have made some really obvious jabs at her, as well as their comparisons to Beyoncé, which are becoming more and more frequent.

Anyways... I agree with Maddox and OneAndOnly. She either needs to do a really epic "Hello" performance or redeem herself with "When We Were Young." I do think she could make "Water Under the Bridge" really epic with a full on choir and like, rain pouring down at the end or something. 

OneAndOnly

FHAJ;KLFASDOFJKMSDAFSD How did I never see that pic with her and Michelle before.

QueenofCopyPaste

HDD >>> Billboard

Adele Addict

I hadn't seen it until yesterday, to be honest. :eek: It's gorgeous, though! :heart2:

Also, I'm about to do some shameless self promo here, but I just launched social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram for the Adele Wiki (we're already on Twitter as @AdeleWikia). Please follow us on Instagram (same as the Twitter handle) and like the Adele Wiki Facebook page! Thanks!

Ichinaru19
27 minutes ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

Hello guys! great to be back in the base. quick question. When's the last time you listen to 25 in full? I still play WUB, river lea, When we were young and i miss you pretty often. But i haven't listen to the album in full in months tbh lol. BUT. To be fair. When that album came out i listened to it everyday till January

It's been a while tbh :skull: I usually skip WWWY, Remedy, AIA, and SD :skull: I usually go straight from Hello to SML. sometimes I'll stick with IMY, and then I jump to WUTB, MYA, sometimes LITD.

daydreams
51 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

Would someone be kind enough to make me a gif/avi of the 2012 Vogue video, specifically just the clips that shows her wearing the Tom Ford outfit (what she's wearing in my current avi)?

Please and thank you :gaycat4:

vFzG1ED.gif

OneAndOnly
1 minute ago, daydreams said:

vFzG1ED.gif

Thanks :date3: but would it be okay if you add the clip that shows her legs, for... reasons :gaycat2:

Cap10Planet

Adele is winning at least four of the Grammys she's nominated for. The only one that's iffy is AOTY, and even that one, I can see her snatching.

Edited by Cap10Planet

OneAndOnly

I'm gonna be conservative and predict two wins for her (Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Pop Solo Performance), that way I'll be happily surprised if she wins 4. Wouldn't she accomplish some sort of record if she wins ROTY and SOTY again?

TSLGNMA

Hello, I made it finally! This new setup is wierd. I don't get the ATRL front page. How do you see what the brand new threads are on the front page? Is that a possibility?

Edited by TSLGNMA

daydreams
Just now, OneAndOnly said:

Thanks :date3: but would it be okay if you add the clip that shows her legs, for... reasons :gaycat2:

Nnnn I had it in there originally but then I thought it might make it look jumpy. Here ya go :gaycat1:

qLthINi.gif

OneAndOnly
3 minutes ago, daydreams said:

Nnnn I had it in there originally but then I thought it might make it look jumpy. Here ya go :gaycat1:

qLthINi.gif

Mike91
12 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

I'm gonna be conservative and predict two wins for her (Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Pop Solo Performance), that way I'll be happily surprised if she wins 4. Wouldn't she accomplish some sort of record if she wins ROTY and SOTY again?

I'd like to think they'll give her Record and Song of the Year as consolation for losing AOTY (assuming she loses it).

anti-bitch

Guys, have a look at the notifications settings, they are useful. The default setting is that you get a notification when someone quotes your post, that's great.  However, email alerts are on by default, so if you don't want your inbox spammed, disable it. https://atrl.net/notifications/options

C_Colstead

Regardless of whether Queen wins AOTY or not, I can't see her going home empty-handed. She will continue to slay.

(And she's probably performing 'Hello' - she said in US Vogue in 2011 that she was going to perform the biggest song from 21 (which was RITD) at the Grammys when the iconic 6/6 awards happened, so she'll probably do the same this time.)

Kayhan

Ugh I don't want what happened to Gaga in 2011 happens to Adele this year. I hope she SNATCHES all of them.

Something tells me Bey will get the AOTY though

Cockney Cupcake

If that pic Michael posted was for another project I hope his skin breaks out & no guy flirts with him