Adele

iamvladd

23 hours ago, HeWon'tGo said:

@Adele Addict @Ichinaru19 I'm just curious how much have y'all spent on Adele-related stuffs? 100k yet? :jonny5:

I actually don't think I have spent that "much" lol. When I was able to see Adele for her 25 tour her tickets were really reasonable :jonny: 165ish for front row tickets was a STEAL, generous queen keeping it affordable :jonny5:

• Replies 68.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Ichinaru19

• Cockney Cupcake

• Ex-Factor

@HeWon'tGo

Just realized I want the RollingStone UK magazine so that's gonna be like 40 dollars because of shipping to the US :skull: dsghiogdshgio

33 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Wow that is amazing. When has Adele ever really tweeted back a fan :jonny: Happy for you sis!

Oh that's not me, but LMAO. Still absolutely amazing! It really is a FIRST for her.

Just now, XOANTY said:

Oh that's not me, but LMAO. Still absolutely amazing! It really is a FIRST for her.

Nnn sorry I know that isn't you, I should have tagged Cockney when making that post :gaycat6:

14 hours ago, HeWon'tGo said:

I was curious because I watched an episode from MTV's Lifestyle of the Biggest Standoms about a girl spending $200k on JT :deadbanana4: And I thought you and Ichi might make it to one of their episode. Considering the things you two collect, you two can probably make a down payment for a house already  :deadbanana4:

Oh, Jesus… I could DEFINITELY qualify for this show, it’s embarrassing how much Adele merch I have. :rip: 

13 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I actually don't think I have spent that "much" lol. When I was able to see Adele for her 25 tour her tickets were really reasonable :jonny: 165ish for front row tickets was a STEAL, generous queen keeping it affordable :jonny5:

Yeah, tickets for the 25 tour were EXTREMELY reasonable considering how huge she was at that point. I’m so bummed that I didn’t get better seats at the time, but I’m still so grateful I got to go at all. :weeps: If she’s bluffing and does do a proper tour for 30, I hope the tickets are still somewhat affordable. 

13 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

@HeWon'tGo

Just realized I want the RollingStone UK magazine so that's gonna be like 40 dollars because of shipping to the US :skull: dsghiogdshgio

It’s so worth it, though. :smitten: I got mine from Newsstand, which appears to be the cheapest place I’ve seen it so far: https://www.newsstand.co.uk/195-rock-music-magazines/30683-subscribe-to-rolling-stone-uk-magazine-subscription.aspx.

17 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

Oh, Jesus… I could DEFINITELY qualify for this show, it’s embarrassing how much Adele merch I have. :rip: 

Yeah, tickets for the 25 tour were EXTREMELY reasonable considering how huge she was at that point. I’m so bummed that I didn’t get better seats at the time, but I’m still so grateful I got to go at all. :weeps: If she’s bluffing and does do a proper tour for 30, I hope the tickets are still somewhat affordable. 

It’s so worth it, though. :smitten: I got mine from Newsstand, which appears to be the cheapest place I’ve seen it so far: https://www.newsstand.co.uk/195-rock-music-magazines/30683-subscribe-to-rolling-stone-uk-magazine-subscription.aspx.

She better be bluffing :weeps: And how much is the shipping through that website?

6 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

She better be bluffing :weeps: And how much is the shipping through that website?

I just checked my PayPal receipt from when I bought it and I paid $23.86 to have it shipped to the US!

32 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

I just checked my PayPal receipt from when I bought it and I paid $23.86 to have it shipped to the US!

Oh that's pretty good :gaycat2: Thank you. Did you buy The Face magazine? Might be my fave so far :jonny:

Can someone tag one of the mods? I don’t know they’re @‘s 

14 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

My first row tickets (seated GA) were 105€ each, I even felt the water on SFTTR:WAP:

13 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Can someone tag one of the mods? I don’t know they’re @‘s 

@khalyan

24 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Oh that's pretty good :gaycat2: Thank you. Did you buy The Face magazine? Might be my fave so far :jonny:

Yeah, I have The Face magazine too and I LOVE it! :smitten: Her magazine photoshoots so far this era have been on point. :jonny5: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I’ll review their ban when I get home in a few hours and fix it if I can 

21 hours ago, XOANTY said:

This is so sweet of her to respond to. :heart:

This CONFIRMS that she read that Happy Bday TS tweet that cockney posted :fan:

Omg! I'm back!! :twirl:aah

God, idk where to start.

I did need a break from this site tbh, so that I could enjoy the album properly. 

30 is SO her best album yet!
my favorite songs keep changing daily, lol, but i love EOM and OMG the most. Also To Be Loved and Hold On are great.

i'm happy how the album has performend on the charts too. It's showing nice stability on streaming now.

12 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Omg! I'm back!! :twirl:aah

God, idk where to start.

I did need a break from this site tbh, so that I could enjoy the album properly. 

30 is SO her best album yet!
my favorite songs keep changing daily, lol, but i love EOM and OMG the most. Also To Be Loved and Hold On are great.

i'm happy how the album has performend on the charts too. It's showing nice stability on streaming now.

Welcome back!!! Watch yourself with the swifties lol 

1 minute ago, HeWon'tGo said:

Wb :hug: ETA until your next certified mess? :fan:

Oh i gotta keep a low profile. Or at least keep it cute. Khalyan said that this is my last chance here. :rip: but i respect that. ofc i can still have opinions though.

anyway excited for the Vegas thing! And the Brit Awards soon

3 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Welcome back!!! Watch yourself with the swifties lol 

Hi :heart2: and i will! I was just feeling super defensive about Adele right before the album dropped, and anxious about what the album itself would be like, but now all that has been released. The album is great and that's all that matters.

Welcome back, @anti-*****! :hughard: We missed you! :heart2: 

I can’t believe we’re less than a week away from Weekends with Adele. :duca: Someone better livestream opening night so we can experience it from afar. :dies: I’ve also decided that I will be unstanning her if she was telling the truth about never performing “To Be Loved.” It’s very quickly becoming my favorite song on the album and I NEED her to give us a killer live performance of it. :smitten: