Adele

iamvladd

Cockney Cupcake

13 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

Not sure if any of you guys saw this article from NME celebrating 10 years of 21, but it’s a good read: https://www.nme.com/?p=2862957

I can’t believe she and Paul wrote “Rolling in the Deep,” “He Won’t Go” and “I’ll Be Waiting” all within a week. :jonny5: And they used the original vocal demo for the studio version of “Rolling in the Deep” because it was that good? A LEGEND. :clap3: 

Yeah one of the first is ones I saw today. All of 21 is mainly the first vocal takes all of them have said it’s cause she did other takes with Rick and the album was supposed to be completed different but then she changed everything to the demos. 
Fraser talked about it recently too.

He said how he didn’t asked her to do a second take as he knew Rick would produce the album and then months later she called him and played Ricks version of SFTTR and he said he didn’t like it (neither did she) so she asked him to finish the SFTTR production 

Edited by Cockney Cupcake
  • Replies 53.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cockney Cupcake

• daydreams

• Ichinaru19

• Mr. Adele

Adele Addict
19 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Yeah one of the first is ones I saw today. All of 21 is mainly the first vocal takes all of them have said it’s cause she did other takes with Rick and the album was supposed to be completed different but then she changed everything to the demos. 
Fraser talked about it recently too.

He said how he didn’t asked her to do a second take as he knew Rick would produce the album and then months later she called him and played Ricks version of SFTTR and he said he didn’t like it (neither did she) so she asked him to finish the SFTTR production 

Jesus.... :jonny5: The fact that most of the pop girls have to do several takes in the studio and then still require extensive vocal editing, while Adele’s just out here selling 30 million copies of an album with ORIGINAL VOCAL DEMOS.:jonny2: We really do not deserve her. :'(

anti-bitch
19 hours ago, daydreams said:

About to be us dancing for the #1

they need to incorporate Shazam into Tiktok so that it recognizes the song being played and gives streaming and itunes links

Adele Addict

How iconic if she posted something at 2:10 on the anniversary of 21, the biggest album of the 21st century, announcing a new album in 2021? :jonny5: Too bad she’s about to give us nothing. :rip: 

Just popping by to say that this bitch really did THAT with the 1-2-3 punch that was and still is RITD-RHI-TT. :jonny5: 

Now if she moved DYR, it could have been a 1-2-3-4-5 punch, but I forgive her.

Adele Addict
1 minute ago, Denyy said:

Just popping by to say that this bitch really did THAT with the 1-2-3 punch that was and still is RITD-RHI-TT. :jonny5: 

Welcome back, sis! :heart2: I’ve missed you! :hughard: 

I’m just gonna ignore that “Don’t You Remember” slander, though. :biblio:

Chateau M

Happy 10th Anniversary to the legendary MASTERPIECE that is 21. Whew, what an album. :jonny4:Sonically, lyrically, vocally...pretty much as close to perfection as you can get. A timeless classic.

OneAndOnly

21 is a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 punch and then I'll Be Procrastinating on Releasing A4 ruins it. But then OAO redeems it and that's that on that :gaycat5:

OneAndOnly

Adele made the right call on discarding the Rick Rubin version of half of 21, but I still wonder what they sounded like. I'm so thirsty for new music that I'd be totally happy if those came out rn :toofunny3: at least momentarily.

OneAndOnly

^OMG are those 2 new pics we haven't seen before? :jonny6:

Edited by OneAndOnly
Adele Addict
Just now, OneAndOnly said:

^OMG are those 2 new pics? :jonny6:

Yes, it looks like they’re outtakes from the album photoshoot. :duca: 

daydreams

Adele posting??????????? Serving new old content with it??????? I love this year already :jonny5:

Cockney Cupcake

Bitch said you’ll cry today I won’t be alone 

Edited by Cockney Cupcake
22 hours ago, Adele Addict said:

Welcome back, sis! :heart2: I’ve missed you! :hughard: 

I’m just gonna ignore that “Don’t You Remember” slander, though. :biblio:

Holaaa! Miss you too! I'm mostly on twitter these days, 'cause there's literally nothing to talk about here unless I feel like going over the same bs again and again :rip: I may pop by again when homegirl finally releases the damn album or when I get really bored.

Anyway, I see y'all keep the level of messiness constant here even after all this time, I'm glad the world is still in balance. :giraffe:

Edited by Denyy
Ichinaru19
On 1/24/2021 at 11:49 AM, Adele Addict said:

Not sure if any of you guys saw this article from NME celebrating 10 years of 21, but it’s a good read: https://www.nme.com/?p=2862957

I can’t believe she and Paul wrote “Rolling in the Deep,” “He Won’t Go” and “I’ll Be Waiting” all within a week. :jonny5: And they used the original vocal demo for the studio version of “Rolling in the Deep” because it was that good? A LEGEND. :clap3: 

You know you can hear Paul say 1-2-3 right in the beginning of RITD right?

Adele Addict
10 hours ago, Denyy said:

Holaaa! Miss you too! I'm mostly on twitter these days, 'cause there's literally nothing to talk about here unless I feel like going over the same bs again and again :rip: I may pop by again when homegirl finally releases the damn album or when I get really bored.

Anyway, I see y'all keep the level of messiness constant here even after all this time, I'm glad the world is still in balance. :giraffe:

I need to get back on Twitter, I’m so bad at using it. :dies: I don’t blame you, though, this bitch needs to hurry up and come back already. :shakeno: We have to keep things exciting in the base, though! Lord knows our fave gives us nothing to be excited for. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Ichinaru19 said:

You know you can hear Paul say 1-2-3 right in the beginning of RITD right?

YES! It’s so iconic. :alexz: I still can’t believe she really did thaT at only 21 years old (with a DEMO). :jonny5: 

Ichinaru19
On 1/24/2021 at 1:42 PM, Denyy said:

RITD :WAP: I need to give 21 a nice full spin again once she actually decides to launch her next era, but while she pays us dust I will pay dust to ha :cm:

Also heyyy <3

daydreams

Clairvoyant DDs saying the future doesn't look good :bibliahh:

142257457_233766894881008_70801730993367

Cockney Cupcake
4 minutes ago, daydreams said:

Clairvoyant DDs saying the future doesn't look good :bibliahh:

142257457_233766894881008_70801730993367

This is 2025 2 years after the end of the tour and ppl are already waiting for a5 

daydreams
1 hour ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

This is 2025 2 years after the end of the tour and ppl are already waiting for a5 

u smart :eli:

Cockney Cupcake

I love how this has become a meme and gets viral on so many different topics 

daydreams
2 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

I love how this has become a meme and gets viral on so many different topics 

The nuance here... the best meme I've seen in a while :ahh: