iamvladd

Adele

Green
1 hour ago, anti-bitch said:

I bet my hat that she will sing Hello. ?

Well obviously. It's Adele

A Hello performance will have more impact but I need WUTB to get a performance so it can go top 10

MusicTalker

I could totally see her doing hello. i wouldn't go in expecting WUTB.

Cockney Cupcake

Opening with Hello using the tours intro+ footage would be kinda iconic tbh 

WUTB I'm here if she drops the video right after and she includes a big ass choir in her performance 

pengkweeen

Now that it's a new atrl, I plan to be an active member and an active daydreamer!

I'm excited that she's performing at the Grammy's even if it's Hello again. But I have actually some hope that it would be WUTB (or even AIA lmao).

Yves

Hi, fellow Adelephants!

She's doing Water Under the Bridge, right? I need a video ASAP.

daydreams

I'm here for either the iconic show opening with Hello, or some massive WUTB performance that (esp with a MV) will give it the push it needs to be huge. I still wonder if the pic Michael posted was filming something for the performance she's going to do or a MV. Def seemed like her that it was about, though.

Edited by daydreams

Maddox

No MV for WUTB bookmark this. That Michael picture is probably for some upcoming photoshoot.

daydreams

But what mag? Glamour? Billboard has some beef with her so I don't see her going there. She's pretty much covered all the other majors already, and I don't think repeats fit into the whole anti-overexposure schtick. Plus, if I remember correctly, the caption on his pic specifically contained a video camera emoji.

I could see them going along the lines of WWWY and doing a more elaborate performance of WUTB and posting a video of that, but who knows, history obviously points to no WUTB MV and her doing Hello here. The articles are only saying she's performing a "song from her album 25". I mean, it's not completely out there that the Grammys have Beyoncé open the show again and then save Adele for later as usual for the ratings. Is singing Hello mid-night awkward? Is opening the night with WUTB worse? Hmm... 

daydreams

Also, here are some Elie Saab dresses I edited from red to green. CC's already seen these - I think the left is the one she mentioned liking on here a bit ago, the right is an older one we liked (Pink wore it in the original red at the Oscars a few years ago).

358av6q.jpg

OneAndOnly

Maybe they were recording clips to use for the stage screens on her stadium tour.

Also, wasn't she suppose to start rehearsing for the stadium tour this month? Do we have any tea on that?

daydreams

I think rehearsals may be in Arizona, there were some tweets about people seeing her there recently. That's pretty much it, though. :rip: Wonder if she'll field a question about it Grammys night.

OneAndOnly

Arizona? Interesting.

Ichinaru19

Hello.... it's me...

DAYUMMMM the site looks weird, but nice to be back :gaycat: New ATRL, New Era, New Us! Lets slay bitches :alexz:

Ichinaru19

RIP GAYCAT :weeps:

daydreams

never fear, gaycat is here:gaycat1:

...and has multiplied  :gaycat2: :gaycat3: :gaycat4: :gaycat5:

mess at me spamming the base tho gtg

Edited by daydreams

Mike91

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

g7hrHjI.gif

It'll take me forever to get used to the new forum.

Mike91

My icon is gone.

ONrWNt7.gif

Blue Honeymoon

Hello from the other side, guys!

Bey Admired

I'll probably be skipping her Grammy performance. I'll be too nervous to watch it, especially if she sings hello. 

I'd much prefer a performance of Million Years Ago. 

OneAndOnly

Would someone be kind enough to make me a gif/avi of the 2012 Vogue video, specifically just the clips that shows her wearing the Tom Ford outfit (what she's wearing in my current avi)?

Please and thank you :gaycat4:

Maddox

If she dares try to redeem herself and sing AIA one more time, i swear to god...

kcxxy1.jpg

Adele Addict

Hello, it's me.... 

It seems like forever since we last talked, guys! It's going to take me forever to get used to this new forum, but I'm really glad to have us all back, finally! It really has been too long. Super excited that Adele is performing at the Grammys (although we expected her to). :duca: "Hello" seems like the most plausible song choice, and I'd be fine with it, as long as she does something epic with it. She cannot just stand there and do the same thing that she did with all of the televised performances of it. Even something with the tour footage, like you guys suggested, would work. I really feel like "Hello" and "Water Under the Bridge" are her only options (unless they held off on that "special performance" of "When We Were Young" last year so they could do it this year). I'd be okay if she slayed us with "Can't Let Go" or "Why Do You Love Me," but we all know she ain't doing that—she better at least do them during the stadium tour, though. 

Also, that last green dress daydreams posted (the one that P!nk wore in red) is gorgeous. I would actually love if Adele wore something like that at the Grammys. That color would look so good on her. 

QueenofCopyPaste

All publications said "a track of her album 25"

I'm most positive it would be Hello though