iamvladd

Adele

daydreams
7 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Not @Blue Rose being a Bey Admired dupe :rip: 

The level of delusion required to think it's cool to be a grown ass man using a gif of your fav's 8-year-old daughter as your avi, and her name in your user.... I should've realized right away :rip:

Maddox

The hair and the weight thing are so stupid... i'm more annoyed by these music critics' woke posturing whenever they reference the tax comment 9 years later... Like if you can look up that vague quote, you can certainly find that the woman pays more taxes than ****ing facebook ffs... (I'm not saying she can't be criticized, but like find something new)

Cockney Cupcake
39 minutes ago, Maddox said:

The hair and the weight thing are so stupid... i'm more annoyed by these music critics' woke posturing whenever they reference the tax comment 9 years later... Like if you can look up that vague quote, you can certainly find that the woman pays more taxes than ****ing facebook ffs... (I'm not saying she can't be criticized, but like find something new)

She moaned once and will forever be dragged for that comment. The way it’s brought up every time ... more than people who do tax evasion I :rip: 

Cockney Cupcake

Nnnn I quoted him and he blocked me imagine being  music critic that doesn’t like being criticized 

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Did Adele lose weight completely naturally, or she did have a Gastric Bypass and then, of course, build upon what was gone?

I don’t mean this in a rude way at all.

It’s just that I’m seeing a lot of comments on Twitter; Newspaper Online Pages etc. of people saying...

”It’s obvious she had a Bypass. You can tell by the way she shaped now” etc.

:rip:

daydreams

Adele has the single most scrutinized body of all time.

Cockney Cupcake
11 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Did Adele lose weight completely naturally, or she did have a Gastric Bypass and then, of course, build upon what was gone?

I don’t mean this in a rude way at all.

It’s just that I’m seeing a lot of comments on Twitter; Newspaper Online Pages etc. of people saying...

”It’s obvious she had a Bypass. You can tell by the way she shaped now” etc.

:rip:

She’s been losing weight for the last 2 years now. There’s a photo of her or mentions of seeing her out etc every month.

She wasn’t nearly as big as the people who qualify for the surgery are. 

Most  importantly as a singer you’d never mess with your stomach etc.

Shes also been seen drinking alcohol etc which is prohibited after you’ve had that surgery. 

So I don’t think she did. 

People are just weird and want to assume she didn’t work for it. Her not posting a lot is what makes them think its drastic/done in a short span which is not the case. 

Mr. Adele

when will the media get over skinnydele? like... enough is enough

daydreams
1 hour ago, Mr. Adele said:

when will the media get over skinnydele? like... enough is enough

I’m hoping the new album will fix it... after they go at it again over her looks in the lead MV :rip:

Mr. Adele
42 minutes ago, daydreams said:

I’m hoping the new album will fix it... after they go at it again over her looks in the lead MV :rip:

Yep, but I will be okay with that because free promo and more views  :fan:

Edited by Mr. Adele

Mr. Adele

so how much t*yl*r sold first week worldwide? anyone knows where we can find that number? :celestial5:

Maddox
20 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Nnnn I quoted him and he blocked me imagine being  music critic that doesn’t like being criticized 

You guys shut him down brilliantly lool :toofunny3:

He'll probably blame it later on the "toxic" stan culture but like... It's painfully obvious that you want to validate your distaste about a certain artist by finding a random quote that justifies your bias.

And honestly it's whatever... if they don't like her music, it's fair. If they want to question her place in pop culture, that's fine too (even if it's extremely boring to still debate that at this stage in her career). I'm genuinely not expecting any acclaim for the new era, it's been obvious since 2016. But to still use that quote disingenuously in 2020 is embarrassing.

Edited by Maddox

daydreams
1 hour ago, Maddox said:

You guys shut him down brilliantly lool :toofunny3:

He'll probably blame it later on the "toxic" stan culture but like... It's painfully obvious that you want to validate your distaste about a certain artist by finding a random quote that justifies your bias.

And honestly it's whatever... if they don't like her music, it's fair. If they want to question her place in pop culture, that's fine too (even if it's extremely boring to still debate that at this stage in her career). I'm genuinely not expecting any acclaim for the new era, it's been obvious since 2016. But to still use that quote disingenuously in 2020 is embarrassing.

I kinda expect her to get blindly dragged by the ‘edgy’ pubs, but get gassed up to infinity by the mainstream ones (RS, NYT) if she comes through with something different but still herself. Hopefully it averages out to an 80 MC. 

Victor Artur

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Victor Artur

I still cannot cope with the fact Bey Admired used a dupe to argue with daydreams about not licking a certain liberal singer ass who uses her platform to push the "meritocracy" fallacy to get there. He still didn't get over the scalping she gave him. Seek help, dude.

Y0UlUj0.gif

daydreams
6 hours ago, Mr. Adele said:

Yep, but I will be okay with that because free promo and more views  :fan:

I just don't want it to outshine the message, which it feels like it's starting to :katie:

Victor Artur
31 minutes ago, daydreams said:

I just don't want it to outshine the message, which it feels like it's starting to :katie:

Adele's "Blackout" is upon us. A shocking, controversial and defining moment in her career. Everyone wants a piece of her.

Y0UlUj0.gif

daydreams
46 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

Adele's "Blackout" is upon us. A shocking, controversial and defining moment in her career. Everyone wants a piece of her.

Y0UlUj0.gif

A Blackout era would be Adele appearing half-naked next to the picture of Beyoncé and bragging about winning AOTY over her in the caption :rip: 

Victor Artur
5 minutes ago, daydreams said:

A Blackout era would be Adele appearing half-naked next to the picture of Beyoncé and bragging about winning AOTY over her in the caption :rip: 

She will, eventually.

Y0UlUj0.gif

daydreams
10 hours ago, Victor Artur said:

She will, eventually.

Y0UlUj0.gif

Not with a kid :skull:

Y0UlUj0.gif

Reflektor_Creep

Well, I guess we're fans of an instagrammer now.

GreatestLoveofAll
9 hours ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

Well, I guess we're fans of an instagrammer now.

Basically at this point and the fact we immediately rush to every non-music post she nakes, dissecting it to the very core to talk about an upcoming era which has been delayed for a year now and have a chance of serving mediocrity tbh is even worse

daydreams

To me it seems like she was pretty obviously going through it getting the divorce settled late 2019-early 2020. The constant partying/vaping/drinking was a lot, and while I feel like a complete hypocrite for saying this while I'm team stop focusing on her appearance, honestly looking at her at e.g. Bey's Oscar party back in February vs. a couple days ago, she seems like she's in a better place now than then.

adele-oscar-after-party-1581372416.jpg?itok=OkLscy97        adele-beyonc%C3%A9-black-is-king-marine-serre-outfit.jpg

Even in a hypothetical 2020 where we wouldn't get everything canceled by corona, I think a late 2019 release it at the minimum would've been a 25 situation all over again where she lost interest in the era a couple months in due to what was going on for her personally. It also could've gone a lot worse :rip:

The IG posts are 1000x better than the pre-25 silence, and hopefully will keep people engaged for a little bit longer to get to a point where she could release and do a proper era with corona more in check, since she's basically Columbia's entire bag at this point. I hate waiting, but I truly don't think A4 doesn't exist or is mediocre or anything like that.

Victor Artur
2 hours ago, daydreams said:

To me it seems like she was pretty obviously going through it getting the divorce settled late 2019-early 2020. The constant partying/vaping/drinking was a lot, and while I feel like a complete hypocrite for saying this while I'm team stop focusing on her appearance, honestly looking at her at e.g. Bey's Oscar party back in February vs. a couple days ago, she seems like she's in a better place now than then.

adele-oscar-after-party-1581372416.jpg?itok=OkLscy97        adele-beyonc%C3%A9-black-is-king-marine-serre-outfit.jpg

Even in a hypothetical 2020 where we wouldn't get everything canceled by corona, I think a late 2019 release it at the minimum would've been a 25 situation all over again where she lost interest in the era a couple months in due to what was going on for her personally. It also could've gone a lot worse :rip:

The IG posts are 1000x better than the pre-25 silence, and hopefully will keep people engaged for a little bit longer to get to a point where she could release and do a proper era with corona more in check, since she's basically Columbia's entire bag at this point. I hate waiting, but I truly don't think A4 doesn't exist or is mediocre or anything like that.

My thoughts exactly, queen of cohesive and eloquent essays. Couldn't have said it better. I trust her as well. She's gonna serve looks, her usual signature sound and some meaningful dance anthems à la Robyn and The 1975. Who truly stans Adele, will respect her choices music-wise. :alexz3: