iamvladd

Adele

Cockney Cupcake

Her lead singles video about to have people shook af ... 

the way she’s looked like this for a year now and people are shook every time having her trending with each new photo she posts :rip: 

Mr. Adele
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Adele’s hair is perfectly fine. I haven’t seen anything negative said about it. I dont know why y’all thought she would be dragged. It literally makes no sense :deadbanana:

The first tweet I saw with the pic was “Adele saw Black Is King and became white Beyoncé” in portuguese and I was shook because I was ready to open trending and see Adele #1 with people saying the same thing :rip: 

Mr. Adele
2 hours ago, Victor Artur said:

Will Adele ever give "He Won't Go" a live performance?

Hopefully not! 

Mr. Adele
35 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

Why are some of you guys trying to make that old hag a thing again? It isn't 2012 and there's no engagement on his Twitter profile at all. The amount of tweets with zero likes and/or RT's. He's clearly senile. :rip:

Embarassing :rip: 

Cockney Cupcake

It’s not like she wore dreads or an Afro :rip: 

shrs literally on holidays and that’s the classic beach wave. Internet trolls will always find something to hate on. 

Mr. Adele
44 minutes ago, anti-bitch said:

Anyway, I guess the album is coming soon.

Why u say that? :sherlock:

Victor Artur
9 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Hopefully not! 

Vá se foder, Katycat filho da puta.

DJLZ0NtVAAE724l?format=jpg&name=small

Mr. Adele
9 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

shrs literally on holidays and that’s the classic beach wave. Internet trolls will always find something to hate on. 

It was this guy :rip: 

I guess he deleted it, tried to look for it but it’s not there anymore, but he did retweet this one (yall know the cachos afro meme? you can probably understand by the pic, cachos means curls) which has the same implications :rip: and he has 10k followers, but he’s a flop thankfully

Mr. Adele
4 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

Vá se foder, Katycat filho da puta.

DJLZ0NtVAAE724l?format=jpg&name=small

Felizmente a Adele sabe que essa musica nao presta e nunca nem torturou os fas cantando ela ao vivo

Victor Artur
16 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Felizmente a Adele sabe que essa musica nao presta e nunca nem torturou os fas cantando ela ao vivo

He's bashing HWG in Portuguese, guys. Get her, Jade! @daydreams @Cockney Cupcake

Bolsonaro, eu entrego em suas mãos. 🙏🏻 🇧🇷

Cockney Cupcake
29 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Rego do cu.

Victor Artur
24 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Rego do cu.

:bibliahh:

Victor Artur

The way I low-key cackled at this post. God, I hate ATRL. :deadbanana4:

Cockney Cupcake
1 hour ago, Victor Artur said:

The way I low-key cackled at this post. God, I hate ATRL. :deadbanana4:

Nnn it’s the ugly tone of blonde and the middle part curly hair ... serving Taylor swift 2007 or something. 

Also lowkey realizing that her with a tan looks better with darker hair than blonde. 

daydreams
5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

The fact that youve spent hours being a dick to Beyoncé just for your fave to become the President of the Beyhive :ahh:

Adele has always been the President of the Beyhive, where have you been? I know it’s groundbreaking to a majority of your base, but I’m allowed to have independent thoughts/opinions different from those of my fav about Beyoncé or anything else. Stay pressed searching her name just to come into other bases threads like this thinking you did something:ahh:  

daydreams
4 hours ago, Victor Artur said:

Why are some of you guys trying to make that old hag a thing again? It isn't 2012 and there's no engagement on his Twitter profile at all. The amount of tweets with zero likes and/or RT's. He's clearly senile. :rip:

I mean that’s along the lines of what I said to him to catch the block 🥴

3 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

image+1.jpg

I think this is the kind of looks of Bey’s where the few scattered criticisms are coming from on Twitter.

As I said, I agree there’s no reason to believe A had ill intent and it was anything more than going for beach wave while on vacation and happening to take the pic the same day :michael:

23 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Nnn it’s the ugly tone of blonde and the middle part curly hair ... serving Taylor swift 2007 or something. 

Also lowkey realizing that her with a tan looks better with darker hair than blonde. 

There’s a pic of her like late 19-ish where she had one with like verging on gb hair and it was a serve but I can’t find it :jonny:

I feel like a softer blonde would work too, more along the lines of her Spice Girls post.

Cockney Cupcake
55 minutes ago, daydreams said:

I mean that’s along the lines of what I said to him to catch the block 🥴

image+1.jpg

I think this is the kind of looks of Bey’s where the few scattered criticisms are coming from on Twitter.

As I said, I agree there’s no reason to believe A had ill intent and it was anything more than going for beach wave while on vacation and happening to take the pic the same day :michael:

There’s a pic of her like late 19-ish where she had one with like verging on gb hair and it was a serve but I can’t find it :jonny:

I feel like a softer blonde would work too, more along the lines of her Spice Girls post.

Yeah anything but this ugly yellow 

She needs to bring back ginger but with more  copper to it phewwwww

daydreams

:dies:

Mr. Adele
6 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Rego do cu.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :bibliahh:

Mr. Adele

Blondele > Gingerdele

Honestly I dont mind the color

Blue Rose
3 hours ago, daydreams said:

Adele has always been the President of the Beyhive, where have you been? I know it’s groundbreaking to a majority of your base, but I’m allowed to have independent thoughts/opinions different from those of my fav about Beyoncé or anything else. Stay pressed searching her name just to come into other bases threads like this thinking you did something:ahh:  

It’s not groundbreaking. Adele has always been vocal about her love for Bey and the Hive has always respected her. The “president of the Beyhive” title just started recently and I know you are fuming because hating Beyoncé is your entire personality :rip:

This base does not belong to you. It belongs to all Adele fans and that includes me

daydreams
41 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s not groundbreaking. Adele has always been vocal about her love for Bey and the Hive has always respected her. The “president of the Beyhive” title just started recently and I know you are fuming because hating Beyoncé is your entire personality :rip:

This base does not belong to you. It belongs to all Adele fans and that includes me

Sending you love. 

anti-bitch
7 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

This this! ****ing this

Green
9 hours ago, daydreams said:

:dies:

Amanda Seyfried, confirmada para la segunda parte de 'Mamma Mia'

Cockney Cupcake

Not @Blue Rose being a Bey Admired dupe :rip: