iamvladd

Adele

Ichinaru19

You know what sounds good right now... unreleased tracks suddenly leaking :fish2: We'd love to see a bit of Saviour and Devil on my Shoulder about now :fish2:

Mr. Adele

The hair.... not here for that :coffee2:

is she getting thicker again? Im here for THAT! 

Victor Artur
3 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

You know what sounds good right now... unreleased tracks suddenly leaking :fish2: We'd love to see a bit of Saviour and Devil on my Shoulder about now :fish2:

Seems like a good idea to me. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Mr. Adele said:

Why not? RACISTA!

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, Mr. Adele said:

is she getting thicker again? Im here for THAT! 

I am here for any look :gaycat4: She is really gonna serve this next era :jonny5:

Cockney Cupcake

She just looks so happy and it’s all that matters :jonny5:

GreatestLoveofAll
2 hours ago, Mr. Adele said:

sis what she looks glorious, better be one of th styles we see for the A4 era, cause if she serves anymore old lady buns and tired ass bobs....

Mr. Adele
Posted (edited)

long wavy hair >>>> this hair

I said what I said 

I legit thought she was gonna get roasted by black twitter for that hair but I guess I was wrong

Edited by Mr. Adele

Mr. Adele
1 hour ago, Victor Artur said:

Why not? RACISTA!

Nnnnn :bibliahh:

Victor Artur
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mr. Adele said:

I legit thought she was gonna get roasted by black twitter for that hair but I guess I was wrong

What do you have against a Tottenham girl embracing her ghetto roots, dude? This is RACISME. Rihported!

Edited by Victor Artur

daydreams

It’s just a curl... like peak white horse girl curl with that yellowy blonde color actually :deadbanana4:

905ee4fcaa473d76c91324b05dccf4fa?width=6

2c183b16-9455-41c2-a2d5-8a95bb8090dc_1.d

daydreams

Anyway, the post was stanny without being cringey and she looks very happy :heart2:

Cockney Cupcake

It’s only the yellowness of it that bothers me otherwise it’s a perfect beach wave ... sis has been on holidays and the sun has ****ed up the color 

daydreams
45 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

It’s only the yellowness of it that bothers me otherwise it’s a perfect beach wave ... sis has been on holidays and the sun has ****ed up the color 

Imagine her going with the beachy sun goddess look for an A4 red carpet :jonny5:

Victor Artur
55 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

I think so too.

Cockney Cupcake
12 minutes ago, daydreams said:

Imagine her going with the beachy sun goddess look for an A4 red carpet :jonny5:

She’s gonna EAT 

Victor Artur

Why did you delete your last unpopular but cohesive essay, @daydreams? I was ready to "passar pano" to you, sis.

EKWfh06UYAAQ2SP?format=jpg&name=small

daydreams
35 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

Why did you delete your last unpopular but cohesive essay, @daydreams? I was ready to "passar pano" to you, sis.

EKWfh06UYAAQ2SP?format=jpg&name=small

Because I thought more about it and kinda felt like I was just being a dick about things I largely don't even believe :rip: 

As I said earlier, I think she just liked her hair that way, but if it was trying to be Beyoncé-esque, it was in a kid dressing up as their favorite character/imitation is the sincerest form of flattery kind of way. People on Twitter will be try to start **** about her for the sake of it, it's a cesspool at this point, hence why she avoids it completely. Whatever they say, I think she has good intentions pretty much always. I do think she has a more mature relationship with the Miseducation album vs. Beyoncé's work, and that could be for any number of reasons. I get annoyed with it sometimes because I simply have never felt that way about Beyoncé, I don't see it, but people in my life probably feel the same way about the Adele-ing. I'm not gonna police anyone else's stanning from behind my Adele avi I made for my account with an Adele username on a ****ing Adele fan forum :dies:

Victor Artur
52 minutes ago, daydreams said:

Because I thought more about it and kinda felt like I was just being a dick about things I largely don't even believe :rip: 

As I said earlier, I think she just liked her hair that way, but if it was trying to be Beyoncé-esque, it was in a kid dressing up as their favorite character/imitation is the sincerest form of flattery kind of way. People on Twitter will be try to start **** about her for the sake of it, it's a cesspool at this point, hence why she avoids it completely. Whatever they say, I think she has good intentions pretty much always. I do think she has a more mature relationship with the Miseducation album vs. Beyoncé's work, and that could be for any number of reasons. I get annoyed with it sometimes because I simply have never felt that way about Beyoncé, I don't see it, but people in my life probably feel the same way about the Adele-ing. I'm not gonna police anyone else's stanning from behind my Adele avi I made for my account with an Adele username on a ****ing Adele fan forum :dies:

Agreed. Well, so let's move onto the next hot topic. Will Adele ever give "He Won't Go" a live performance?

tenor.gif

daydreams
17 minutes ago, Victor Artur said:

Agreed. Well, so let's move onto the next hot topic. Will Adele ever give "He Won't Go" a live performance?

tenor.gif

Anything is possible in 2020. Including me getting blocked by Showbiz411 after he went on a hysterical rant about Adele "erasing herself."

tenor.gif

Blue Rose
1 hour ago, daydreams said:

The fact that youve spent hours being a dick to Beyoncé just for your fave to become the President of the Beyhive :ahh:

——-

Adele’s hair is perfectly fine. I haven’t seen anything negative said about it. I dont know why y’all thought she would be dragged. It literally makes no sense :deadbanana:

anti-bitch
Posted (edited)

I think those eyebrows require some eye makeup alongside to balance the face. Adele's natural brows would go better with that hair and bare face.

Edited by anti-bitch

anti-bitch
41 minutes ago, daydreams said:

Anything is possible in 2020. Including me getting blocked by Showbiz411 after he went on a hysterical rant about Adele "erasing herself."

tenor.gif

Wait whaAT? Ahh I missed out on that. It sure sounds like something he would say.

anti-bitch

Anyway, I guess the album is coming soon. (Dead at the fact that we go through this **** every year :deadbanana2:)

Victor Artur
21 minutes ago, anti-bitch said:

Wait whaAT? Ahh I missed out on that. It sure sounds like something he would say.

Why are some of you guys trying to make that old hag a thing again? It isn't 2012 and there's no engagement on his Twitter profile at all. The amount of tweets with zero likes and/or RT's. He's clearly senile. :rip:

Victor Artur

I'm saving time and energy to face some battles worth fighting for, like a imminent media backlash if Adele ever release a politically oriented record and stuff like that. :priceless: