iamvladd

Adele

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

We need some special edition for the 10 years of '21' お札ではなく財布を選ぶGIF画像|ceasar@sit|GIFMAGAZINE

A trilogy set with songs that didn't quite make the cut :jonny5:

Mr. Adele
36 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

A trilogy set with songs that didn't quite make the cut :jonny5:

Would that count as one sale for each album?

That would be huge, 19 would reach the deserved new highs and 21 would get even ridiculously bigger :rip: 

But would that take away from the A4 hype? Like some clueless moms would be “I bought an Adele album this year already, she’s releasing another one?”

Or maybe make even more hype, like people would listen to the old songs and be desperate for a new album.

eh, they will never do a trilogy/collection album anyway 

Ichinaru19
35 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Would that count as one sale for each album?

That would be huge, 19 would reach the deserved new highs and 21 would get even ridiculously bigger :rip: 

But would that take away from the A4 hype? Like some clueless moms would be “I bought an Adele album this year already, she’s releasing another one?”

Or maybe make even more hype, like people would listen to the old songs and be desperate for a new album.

eh, they will never do a trilogy/collection album anyway 

I'm not sure but that would totally uplift 19. They won't though and they probably shouldn't anyways lol 

GreatestLoveofAll
23 hours ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

We need some special edition for the 10 years of '21' お札ではなく財布を選ぶGIF画像|ceasar@sit|GIFMAGAZINE

Cant believe we are nearing a full decade since one of the best albums of all time :jonny6:

Adele Addict

Jesus, the way she would destroy my financial stability if she released multiple versions of the same album.... :rip:

Anyway, did you guys see that Taylor broke the record for the biggest opening day of all-time for an album by a female artist on Spotify? Imagine if Adele actually puts A4 on streaming services immediately and breaks that record.... :jonny5:

Mercurio
1 hour ago, Adele Addict said:

Imagine if Adele actually puts A4 on streaming services immediately and breaks that record.... :jonny5:

The first day WW streams alone would absolutely demolish every record there is. The impact and the occupation of the entire Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, I can already sense it. 

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, Adele Addict said:

Jesus, the way she would destroy my financial stability if she released multiple versions of the same album.... :rip:

Anyway, did you guys see that Taylor broke the record for the biggest opening day of all-time for an album by a female artist on Spotify? Imagine if Adele actually puts A4 on streaming services immediately and breaks that record.... :jonny5:

I think she will have to. They will surely have some form of a deluxe edition of the album right? I mean she hit it pretty big with Target, they may as well try it again :jonny5:

Adele Addict
3 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I think she will have to. They will surely have some form of a deluxe edition of the album right? I mean she hit it pretty big with Target, they may as well try it again :jonny5:

Yeah, I’d be here for a Target deluxe edition again. :duca: That way, it will still encourage a lot of people to buy physical copies, too (which, to be honest, I think a huge portion of her audience more than likely still will). But I also think she should eventually put the deluxe tracks on streaming. It’s a pain in the ass every time I have to import songs from my iTunes library into Spotify because they aren’t already available on streaming services.

daydreams
16 hours ago, Adele Addict said:

Yeah, I’d be here for a Target deluxe edition again. :duca: That way, it will still encourage a lot of people to buy physical copies, too (which, to be honest, I think a huge portion of her audience more than likely still will). But I also think she should eventually put the deluxe tracks on streaming. It’s a pain in the ass every time I have to import songs from my iTunes library into Spotify because they aren’t already available on streaming services.

!!! Taylor did it with her 1989 Target tracks and it was great. I messed with it enough that the three from 25 are in my iCloud library and show up wherever (I mostly use AM), but I don't have a disc drive on my computer to import the CD in the first place anymore.

Delly

Every fanbase got served except us. Why do I even stan this woman? :clown:

daydreams
1 hour ago, Delly said:

Every fanbase got served except us. Why do I even stan this woman? :clown:

It's all a matter of perspective. Swifties got like 5 good songs and then filler, Navy has clear skin and only clear skin, Hive got some choreo and looks on the back of the still dead on arrival TLK project... meanwhile, we starve completely until we get 100% good ****.

Oktober Knight
On 7/29/2020 at 11:23 AM, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Cant believe we are nearing a full decade since one of the best albums of all time :jonny6:

Right?! It feels just like yesterday I first heard RITD on the radio and became hooked. 

OT:

If this bitch doesn't release this year, I will unstan. I'm not even playing anymore. It's been 5 fcking years! 

Delly
2 hours ago, daydreams said:

It's all a matter of perspective. Swifties got like 5 good songs and then filler, Navy has clear skin and only clear skin, Hive got some choreo and looks on the back of the still dead on arrival TLK project... meanwhile, we starve completely until we get 100% good ****.

Girl are you sure about that? :chick1: It would be amazing if she lives up to or exceed expectation cause the break has been so f****** long, but I can also foresee many critics saying something like "Adele's newest album is a solid effort but isn't worth the 5-year wait."

Delly
44 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Right?! It feels just like yesterday I first heard RITD on the radio and became hooked. 

OT:

If this bitch doesn't release this year, I will unstan. I'm not even playing anymore. It's been 5 fcking years! 

Lmao I've been thinking the same. And she dared to play with our hearts by casually teasing the September release only for Jonathan to reveal that the album is nowhere near finish. God I hate her. 

Oktober Knight
2 minutes ago, Delly said:

Lmao I've been thinking the same. And she dared to play with our hearts by casually teasing the September release only for Jonathan to reveal that the album is nowhere near finish. God I hate her. 

I get that she doesn't care for fame and wants to have a free lifestyle but damn bitch, you still have fans! :noparty:

Green

I love Adele but artists don't need to take 6 years to serve quality

So she better release at least a single this year and serve quality or I'm done  :coffee2:

Green
31 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I get that she doesn't care for fame and wants to have a free lifestyle but damn bitch, you still have fans! :noparty:

I mean she could have released at least an stand alone single during all these years or a cute collaboration but Nope  :coffee2:

Beyoncé and Rihanna haven't released studio albums since 2016 but at least they had other projects/collaborations...

Victor Artur
5 hours ago, Delly said:

Girl are you sure about that? :chick1: It would be amazing if she lives up to or exceed expectation cause the break has been so f****** long, but I can also foresee many critics saying something like "Adele's newest album is a solid effort but isn't worth the 5-year wait."

5 hours ago, Green said:

I love Adele but artists don't need to take 6 years to serve quality

So she better release at least a single this year and serve quality or I'm done  :coffee2:

!!!

Victor Artur

@ADELE You freaking stupid hoe, I hate you now more than ever. 

crying.gif

daydreams
6 hours ago, Delly said:

Yes, I truly have a feeling that after this looooong wait and all of the messes we've gone through in the past couple years it'll all come together in the end and be great. Critics may say **** like that even if listening to the album cures cancer because she doesn't give the media what they want, but that is what it is.

6 hours ago, Delly said:

It was a messy quote about something that really should've come directly from her at this point in her career (hence her reply on IG that followed that was trying to clear it up, imo) but I think the point was him trying to be evasive about their plans while also suggesting a delay due to corona, not saying they have nothing done.

Mr. Adele

why did they use a swedish cover of hello in umbrella academy?? i know there was the swedish bad guys but the song was in a montage with all the other characters as well :skull: adele deserved the promo 

Mr. Adele

she really should be more transparent, that ig comment was a nice baby step, next time use twitter

daydreams
5 hours ago, Mr. Adele said:

she really should be more transparent, that ig comment was a nice baby step, next time use twitter

I think the fear with Twitter is her doing something stupid and then it turning into an uncontrollable mess, vs. with Instagram where ultimately they could turn off and delete comments and remove tags if she really ****ed up and slow things down significantly.

Cockney Cupcake
6 hours ago, Mr. Adele said:

why did they use a swedish cover of hello in umbrella academy?? i know there was the swedish bad guys but the song was in a montage with all the other characters as well :skull: adele deserved the promo 

Because the original is too expensive to use 

Adele Addict
On 7/30/2020 at 10:59 AM, daydreams said:

!!! Taylor did it with her 1989 Target tracks and it was great. I messed with it enough that the three from 25 are in my iCloud library and show up wherever (I mostly use AM), but I don't have a disc drive on my computer to import the CD in the first place anymore.

Yup, I agree. Make them exclusive to the Target deluxe edition and then once you sell enough of those after a year or so, add them to digital/streaming services. But that’s a good point, it’s hard to get the tracks exclusive to physical releases on a digital platform anymore. My best friend is an IT expert and just built my parents a computer with a disk drive, so that’s how I import songs from CDs now, so if and when the time comes and this bitch gives us a bunch of songs that are exclusive to the CD release, I can import the bonus tracks for whoever here wants them. :smiley: