43,598 posts in this topic

Maddox

Hey everyone <3

Reminder that Remedy is garbage. Adele knows it, even Ryan knows it. Stan for the superior song instead

Cockney Cupcake
13 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Hey everyone <3

Reminder that Remedy is garbage. Adele knows it, even Ryan knows it. Stan for the superior song instead

He said today on his twitter Q&A Rumour Has It is the song he is the  proudest of working on out of the songs he's worked on with any artist 

Maddox
13 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

He said today on his twitter Q&A Rumour Has It is the song he is the  proudest of working on out of the songs he's worked on with any artist 

Did you know about this greek goddess stanning for Adele? she gave me life from this.

RMt3zpP.png

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/diamanda-galass-on-new-music-adele-taylor-swift-don-rickles-w461868

OneAndOnly

I'm still thinking about what CC said, was this the type of dress you were thinking about, because I absolutely love it! And I'd love it if Adele wore something like this at the Grammys:

Elie+Saab+Fall+2015+zVPD1sfD0E_l.jpg

Maybe just a little greener?

I had like ten tabs of different dresses that I wanted to show you guys but I closed them by accident :'( and I'm too lazy to look for them again, lol.

Cockney Cupcake

Love it with a different neckline but even that neckline I'll take gladly!

Ive found this red one I'd love it in green or as it is.