Billie Eilish

The Witch

THE queen of pop needs to drop a new single 

FYQRlX2.gif

A.C Diamonds
1 hour ago, The Witch said:

THE queen of pop needs to drop a new single 

FYQRlX2.gif

I dont see her dropping anything new this year. She should drop a new one in Q1 next year before she embarks on the tour

The Witch
Just now, A.C Diamonds said:

I dont see her dropping anything new this year. She should drop a new one in Q1 next year before she embarks on the tour

new single/ era after she slays the Shammys would be perfect. I just know Billegend is going to deliver!

FYQRlX2.gif

A.C Diamonds
1 hour ago, The Witch said:

new single/ era after she slays the Shammys would be perfect. I just know Billegend is going to deliver!

Mess at her team for not releasing ilomilo as a single

Image result for billie eilish gif

The Witch
2 minutes ago, A.C Diamonds said:

Mess at her team for not releasing ilomilo as a single

wasn't she filming a video for it or sumn?

FYQRlX2.gif

mcohen

I'm so excited for my show. It's far off but still

I'm just glad so many festival sets are online which I can watch in the meantime

Edited by mcohen

mcohen
5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

wasn't she filming a video for it or sumn?

FYQRlX2.gif

She said she had planned the concept for the video in her V Magazine interview but I'm not sure if she ever ended up filming it or not 

FYQRlX2.gif

The Witch
7 minutes ago, mcohen said:

She said she had planned the concept for the video in her V Magazine interview but I'm not sure if she ever ended up filming it or not 

FYQRlX2.gif

the only sing with hit potential left on the album tbh

FYQRlX2.gif

A.C Diamonds

giphy.gif

The Witch

The way she's going to ruthlessly STOMP on the girls when she re-releases WWAFA,WDWG? 

SQlQy3a.gif

Ivan_brit

cardia.jpg

Best Female Single of The Year
ROUND 12

Could Billie singles Survive for the Top 20?

Vote Here:  

St. Charles

I'm listening to this now for the first time. It's a lot better than people give credit for. People just hate on Gen Z artists for no reason here. :shakeno:

THOUGHTS on the album:

8/10 !!!!!! ->
very cute album opener

8/10 bad guy -> a great song, very catchy and danceable while still being very sleek. Second best song on here and the one with the most radio potential (obviously). Even though it's so popular, it still does a great job at setting the tone for the album.
8/10 xanny -> a really interesting take on the drug epidemic that's so prevalent in this day and age. the chorus was really shocking / interesting. I was really entertained throughout and the underlying tune is very strong here.

5.5/10 you should see me in a crown -> I know this is a fan favorite, but I think the song is a little too cinematic for me. it's like the same reason why I don't like Ready For It that much. Just a little too "epic" for my tastes. As for a pop song, there's no real hook here in my opinion even though the production is great.

7.5/10 all the good girls go to hell -> Very catchy, fun, uptempo song with great production. The swing in the beat is sending me. 
6.5/10 wish you were gay -> Cool idea / concept for a song. The production choice here is very interesting. Reminds me of "You Got a Friend in Me" or something. Very cool song.

5.5/10 when the party's over -> Hope I don't get scalped for this, but I thought the song was a little boring. Very slow paced and minimal, which I don't usually mind, but the instruments that are used are a little basic. 

6.5/10 8 -> Just a nice track overall, not much to say here. 
7/10 my strange addiction -> Maybe there's a recurring theme. I seem to like the bangers a lot more than the slower moments on the album. 

6/10 bury a friend -> I wasn't a huge fan of this song when it came out because it's really only her voice and some drums. It's very shocking and attention-grabbing at times, but the song underneath isn't really an impressive one.

8/10 ilomilo -> Definitely the best song on here! I don't know why, but this song epitomizes the album to me. It's catchy, minimal, and very pretty. I just wish it were longer!

7/10 listen before I go -> This is a really interesting / eventful / haunting ballad and it's my favorite of all the ballads on the album. Suicidal topic handled very maturely by someone who's only 16 or 17 which is incredible! I love the police sirens at the end which suggests she...
7.5/10 i love you -> Another really great track. I was worried I wouldn't like the album as much as I went halfway through, but the last leg of the album really came through with a lot of quality. It sounds like a spaceship floating in the abyss, and it reminds me of Interstellar. 

7/10 goobye -> A great album closer, but I'd wished she would have sent the album off with another more fast-paced song before ending. I don't really understand why a lot of artists put all the slower songs toward the end of the album, because it makes the experience drag on even if the songs are good. The bad guy reference was a kii though. She should have just put one more "duh" at the end to send the album off in a more lighthearted way.

TRACK AVERAGE: 7.00

SCORE: 75/100 

(added some points because the album is actually very focused and cohesive; the whole is greater than the sum of its parts here)

mcohen
On 11/3/2019 at 1:55 PM, A.C Diamonds said:

giphy.gif

She's coming :jonny6:

Nemo

why aren't you fagg0ts making this base more active?

FYQRlX2.gif

anyway, reminder that hostage is the worst song of all time

FYQRlX2.gif

literally every dont smile at me track, including any of the bonus tracks, were released as a single except for this atrocity

FYQRlX2.gif

she's such a ****ing troll for making a video for it tho when  she's neglected so many videos for her singles from dsam

FYQRlX2.gif

HolyYoursTruly

Can't believe they thought ATGGGTH was a better single choice than i love you

FYQRlX2.gif

The Witch
1 hour ago, Nemo said:

why aren't you fagg0ts making this base more active?

FYQRlX2.gif

anyway, reminder that hostage is the worst song of all time

FYQRlX2.gif

literally every dont smile at me track, including any of the bonus tracks, were released as a single except for this atrocity

FYQRlX2.gif

she's such a ****ing troll for making a video for it tho when  she's neglected so many videos for her singles from dsam

FYQRlX2.gif

you can tell Atrl is full of hags when fAdVA Max's base has more pages than the current queen of pop 

FYQRlX2.gif

badgirlriri

I'm just waiting for this hoe to drop the new singles :gaycat4:

The Witch
1 hour ago, badgirlriri said:

I'm just waiting for this hoe to drop the new singles :gaycat4:

same

hZxfxju.gif

Lady Bird

When Billie’s new song SMASHES then she snatches AOTY becoming the youngest AOTY winner in history... AHHHH THEY HATE TO SEE IT!

hZxfxju.gif

Da Vinci

Us bopping to the old tracks while new Billie is right around the corner:

hZxfxju.gif

Lady Bird
6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Us bopping to the old tracks while new Billie is right around the corner:

hZxfxju.gif

WHEW your avi... Didn’t know Queen Billie met Post Malone... whew a MAN! :jonny:

hZxfxju.gif

The Witch

the poor charts if billegend and god malone ever collab

hZxfxju.gif

Da Vinci
33 minutes ago, Lady Bird said:

WHEW your avi... Didn’t know Queen Billie met Post Malone... whew a MAN! :jonny:

hZxfxju.gif

8 minutes ago, The Witch said:

the poor charts if billegend and god malone ever collab

hZxfxju.gif

Big bro, lil sis teas

A 10+ week #1 smash if it happens, whew the fragrance

hZxfxju.gif

The Witch
4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Big bro, lil sis teas

A 10+ week #1 smash if it happens, whew the fragrance

hZxfxju.gif

I can already see the girls fuming about it 

hZxfxju.gif

Nemo

i can't wait for the xanny music video ugghhh her background vocals in the second verse are kind of the best thing she's ever done

hZxfxju.gif