idontwannabeyouanymore

Billie Ellish - Idontwannabeyouanymore.jpg

my boy

Myboysinglecover.jpg

&burn (with Vince Staples)

Andburnbillie.jpg

party favor

Partyfavorvinylsinglecover.webp

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

released mar. 29, 2019

eWEkZVm.png

IDGwRI0.png

Spoiler

!!!!!!!

bad guy

xanny

you should see me in a crown

all the good girls got to hell

wish you were gay

when the party's over

my strange addiction

bury a friend

ilomilo

listen before i go

i love you

goodbye

japanese edition

come out and play

WHEN I WAS OLDER 

EvljtnR.png

Spoiler

you should see me in a crown

reAqkJz.png

when the party's over

Zu8ayHG.png

bury a friend

YevnEMW.png

wish you were gay

YevnEMW.png

buy guy

JoSvHDI.png

all the good girls go to hell

GZfFEun.png

TheSugarVenom

Let me be the first to say that Party Favor is Billie’s best song!

gayzayn
4 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Let me be the first to say that Party Favor is Billie’s best song!

i think you mean Bellyache

NOW

My v is for vendetta

wxvii

The remix of Ocean Eyes >>>>

shadesofcoolxx

omfg this wasnt a thing? :biblio:

Lovely is her best song, her EP is amazing too, I've been listening to her a lot lately

Marco_g2

She's a bit too "faux" indie for me, but she has some great songs :jamming: 

FakeHappy

i used to be really into her but her persona irks me so much. she tries to act so hood and artsy but her whole persona and vibe just comes across as try-hard and laughable. she does deliver a lot of bops though. watch and bored are wonderful.

KingJay
54 minutes ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

i used to be really into her but her persona irks me so much. she tries to act so hood and artsy but her whole persona and vibe just comes across as try-hard and laughable. she does deliver a lot of bops though. watch and bored are wonderful.

I love her EP it’s really good, and I could totally see myself becoming a full time stan of hers if she keeps releasing good songs like she has been. With that being said I agree with you. I’ve watched a few interviews of hers and stuff and sometimes she does come off as try hard. She puts on like this “hood persona” and home girl is only what 15-16? Yet she talks about boys and relationships as if she’s had her heart broken multiple times. Her experiences sound like they should be for someone who is a lot older than she is lol. I mean anything is possible but damn lol. I think so far that’s probably one of the only minor issues that I have with becoming a big fan of hers. 

FakeHappy
Just now, KingJay said:

I love her EP it’s really good, and I could totally see myself becoming a full time stan of hers if she keeps releasing good songs like she has been. With that being said I agree with you. I’ve watched a few interviews of hers and stuff and sometimes she does come off as try hard. She puts on like this “hood persona” and home girl is only what 15-16? Yet she talks about boys and relationships as if she’s had her heart broken multiple times. Her experiences sound like they should be for someone who is a lot older than she is lol. I mean anything is possible but damn lol. I think so far that’s probably one of the only minor issues that I have with becoming a big fan of hers. 

yeah her music is pretty great but she just irks me so much. she tries to act all hood and ghetto but she's literally a 16 year old white girl who was bought a career. that and she's just so annoying on twitter. it's so hard to stan for someone who acts so immature.

KingJay

I love her and I’m totally here for her and her music. She also seems to love Lana so she also has that going for her lol.

Lachlan

She's a bit cringe but I really like her music. I hope she drops an LP this year.

Also >

Lamb4life
20 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I think the “try hard” persona is actually part of her being a teenager lol. I can tell from watching her interviews that this girl is really young.

Sadie Saxton

Finally a base for her :jonny5: She’s a great musician and I’m so excited for her first official LP :jonny5:

Slate

bored is so underrated, it's one of her best songs :jonny: 

CandleGuy

been bumping 'you should see me in a crown'.. everything reputation should have been tbh

Kimi

Hurry up little girl, give me the album

Steffani Gaga

I love her music so much... 

Top tier:

watch / Bored / lovely / ocean eyes / when the party’s over 

Morphi

why is this such a flop? :fish2:  i love when the party's over, i feel like its her most organic (non-try-hard) song :heart2:

Florges
On 11/10/2018 at 4:37 AM, Morphi said:

why is this such a flop? :fish2:  i love when the party's over, i feel like its her most organic (non-try-hard) song :heart2:

MTE, gonna need to do a Billie stan rolecall

AvrilLaQueen

:clap3: 

Florges
25 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

:clap3: 

Talent stanning talent

Yanko

Billie_Eilish_9-16-2__Credit_JACK_MCKAIN

4185367_0.jpg

Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell  (born December 18, 2001) is an American singer and songwriter. Her debut single, "Ocean Eyes", went viral. Her debut EP Don't Smile at Me was released in August 2017. The EP went on to become certified Gold by the RIAA, with five of the songs also being RIAA-certified (four Gold, one Platinum). Following the EP's success, Apple Music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist in September 2017.[4] Her debut studio album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? will be released in March 2019.

will update the OP later.

i need someone to help me out with graphics. 

Edited by Yanko

Timber

Yess!!! :jonny5: