Hot 100: SAD! #1; I Like It #2; APESHIT #13

iHype.

2 minutes ago, VJoker said:

If this man was a white guy and if he had made racist comments he would have been cancelled quicker than Rosanne.

But a black man abusing women and gays is still acceptable apparently. :biblio:

lmao you really gonna pull that card like white men haven't gotten away with doing/saying some of the most foul **** over the years? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

Mariah v Whitney 

Beyoncé v Keri Hilson 

Beyoncé v Rihanna

Nicki v Lil Kim

Nicki v Cardi 

History Just keeps repeating itself. Stop pitting black women against each other, ffs. They can both occupy the same space and both be successful at the same time. 

Just now, Ryanicorn said:

Atleast they're still alive. Go away

And less relevant than X, they didn’t have to cry rape either til everyone put them on their ignore list

Just now, Bunifa said:

Lol at them thinking ATRL would disown a problematic caucasian :rip:

I have to laugh. 

I HAVE TO LAUGH TOO :dies:

Like, XXX is disgusting and he's rotting in hell but these people here LOVE Justin Bieber - a known racist that should've been canceled years ago :dies:

The problem is MISOGYNY + RACISM you idiots

Just now, tde said:

And less relevant than X, they didn’t have to cry rape either til everyone put them on their ignore list

:ahh:

If you say so. 

5 minutes ago, VJoker said:

If this man was a white guy and if he had made racist comments he would have been cancelled quicker than Rosanne.

But a black man abusing women and gays is still acceptable apparently. :biblio:

:lmao: 

So much bitterness :dies:

The song is good so :clap3:

3 minutes ago, YR. said:

I HAVE TO LAUGH TOO :dies:

Like, XXX is disgusting and he's rotting in hell but these people here LOVE Justin Bieber - a known racist that should've been canceled years ago :dies:

The problem is MISOGYNY + RACISM you idiots

how is Bieber a racist? Because he said the n word in a video once? :skull:  Do you seriously think he's a racist when nearly every song he does was worked on by black people? When he's never done anything actually devastating to anyone based on their race? I mean come on...

QueenofCopyPaste

The way Billboard flopped with 35 million :rip:

7 minutes ago, tde said:

Wow 113 fans seems like a much bigger fan base than ANY of your faves that have been flopping back to back on back. 

Will that change the fact that his music sucks? Or that he's dead? Or that his death is a joke on social media?

I don't think so bb

Can this entire top 10 besides BOO'D UP just go away :rip:

Just now, YR. said:

Will that change the fact that his music sucks? Or that he's dead? Or that his death is a joke on social media?

I don't think so bb

Atrl =\= internet 

literally A list rappers mourned his death and is smashing harder than any pop girl this year :dies:

6 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Mariah v Whitney 

Beyoncé v Keri Hilson 

Beyoncé v Rihanna

Nicki v Lil Kim

Nicki v Cardi 

History Just keeps repeating itself. Stop pitting black women against each other, ffs. They can both occupy the same space and both be successful at the same time. 

Sadly the media is doing this not just in music and any race. It's so annoying.

Xtina vs Britney (vs Mandy vs Jessica)

Lebron James vs Michael Jordan vs Kobe Bryant

Ronaldo vs Messi

Etc...

1 minute ago, VJoker said:

I'm not saying that the white racists don't deserve it am I?

However gays have been oppressed and killed for centuries all around the world and homophobic celebrities are still praised by many. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

But you didn't point it out. You said "If this man was a white guy" as if white men haven't gotten away with far worse. yall just always want an example to be made out of black men while not keeping the same energy for white men. Which is why I find your post so ironic. 

ya'll acting like cardi won't top next week. Relax

Just now, YR. said:

I don't think so bb

Atrl =\= internet 

literally A list rappers mourned his death and is smashing harder than any pop girl this year :dies:

2 minutes ago, Ari. said:

how is Bieber a racist? Because he said the n word in a video once? :skull:  Do you seriously think he's a racist when nearly every song he does was worked on by black people? When he's never done anything actually devastating to anyone based on their race? I mean come on...

Justin Bieber is a ****ing racist that laughed about slavery. He didn't ''just'' say the n word, he joked about black people being slaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOEpgAHT5ew

He's disgusting and it doesn't matter if he works with people lol ''I have a black friend I can't be racist'' doesn't work in 2018. YIKES

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Sadly the media is doing this not just in music and any race. It's so annoying.

Xtina vs Britney (vs Mandy vs Jessica)

Lebron James vs Michael Jordan vs Kobe Bryant

Ronaldo vs Messi

Etc...

I understand, particularly with women in general. However, it has a different connotation when it’s black women. It has a historical nuance  to it. 

1 minute ago, tde said:

Atrl =\= internet 

Oh i'm not talking about this dying forum or celebraties. I'm talking the general public on social media making jokes about his death 24/7 in my timeline. You're delusional and can't see that his death is a joke too most people

And AGAIN: he is dead

TRASH :mazen: :mazen:

Cardi deserved but at least queen outlived.

Hopefully she'll get it this week, it's her last shot before Drake arrives with his album tracks and i'm sure one of them will most likely be #1 (or battle for it)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.