• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

6 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

that wasn't your initial argument and i'm pretty sure that interview happened more than 2 years ago

yet everybody's ignoring his charity events & the positive messages and apologies he made this past year

what was my initial argument?

Someone asked why we don't hate cardi and implied that the worst thing X did was make homophobic comments

I explained that what he did was far more extreme than just making homophobic comments - the hatred he receives it not uncalled for.

2 minutes ago, Mariano said:

for him? :rip:  How naive are you?  Why would they rig it for him.

Again, XXX just died and was all over the media - is a HOT topic. 

That would give a lot more traffic to BB and would benefit his streams and sales and his Label, than if Cardi tops it this week.

And they most likely know already that Cardi is getting it next week so for them it doesn't matter, they win more this way.

I am not saying it's rigged for a FACT, but if it is, it makes ALL the sense in the world why they would do that (to benefit their own asses). 

No it makes no sense at all. Billboard receives the data from Nielsen which couldn’t care less about the “hot topic”.

3 minutes ago, Mariano said:

for him? :rip:  How naive are you?  Why would they rig it for him.

Again, XXX just died and was all over the media - is a HOT topic. 

That would give a lot more traffic to BB and would benefit his streams and sales and his Label, than if Cardi tops it this week.

And they most likely know already that Cardi is getting it next week so for them it doesn't matter, they win more this way.

I am not saying it's rigged for a FACT, but if it is, it makes ALL the sense in the world why they would do that (to benefit their own asses). 

His fans probably dont even know what Billboard or Hot 100 is :skull: 

Wow, I love Sad! :clap3:Would’ve preferred Cardi to be #1 though 

2 minutes ago, Lein said:

No it makes no sense at all. Billboard receives the data from Nielsen which couldn’t care less about the “hot topic”.

1 minute ago, Keith said:

His fans probably dont even know what Billboard or Hot 100 is :skull: 

ok maybe y'all right.

But still a bit fishy, considering Cardi was having 15+ more points in prediction and is far ahead of him in radio + close to him in streaming and had bigger sales too.

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

So 9 days instead of 2? :toofunny2: Music legend!

can you even counts...it's been almost a week since his death already, thats 14 days

can't even count

and the music video hasn't even been released. And he deff has music for another album...so yeah

11 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I really think it's rigged

what do y'all think? 

Billboard gets more traffic - XXX's label gets more sales and streams due to the media articles about him topping the Hot 100.  Ugh..

That’s not how Billboard calculates their data :skull:

SAD! is a good song and deserved better than a #7 peak anyway. Cardi will get it next week.

45 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

I hate this clown, but the ONH LOST!

How? We’re thriving. Cardi won best rapper last night and she is still going #1 in some capacity next week.

Barbz clinging to an attempted murderer/serial homophone just because Cardi would have went #1 this week had he not died is disgusting.

15 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Okay honestly this is clearly RIGGED.

It would make sense why this would give Billboard a lot more trafic. It would also make sense why XXX label would pay BB to put it at number 1.  It's a win win for all of them to gain from XXX's death.

I am sorry, but I don't believe it, especially considering predictions have usually been on point for who will take the number 1, and Cardi had like nearly 20 points more than XXX. 

Ugh, i hope Cardi snatches next week :jonny5: 

if #1s could be bought like that i'm sure a lot of pop girls would've bought one or two these past few years

like do y'all even hear yourselves :ahh: 

"It's a win win for all of them to gain from XXX's death." :deadbanana2: 

Just now, DAP said:

That’s not how Billboard calculates their data :skull:

I would hope not :skull:  

But yeah maybe I overreacted idk.  

Congrats to him and his family and fans 

I hope Cardi snatches next week :jonny2: 

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

She's gonna die, you're gonna die and everyone in your sig will die. Who's gonna be the winner then?

You really thought you were doing something :rofl:

xxx only reached this peak because his death he'll never get to live it. cardi, on the other hand, has much more success and happiness she will live through and will hopefully die fulfilled at the right time something x and his empty burden of a life will never have the chance to do :heart2:

Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

if #1s could be bought like that i'm sure a lot of pop girls would've bought one or two these past few years

like do y'all even hear yourselves :ahh: 

"It's a win win for all of them to gain from XXX's death." :deadbanana2: 

I already said I might have overreacted, but what is so "deadbanana"  about what I said..?  Yes currently Spotify, his label etc. etc. are all gaining from his death, that's not a lie or something unusual :rip: 

Anwyay...

there's already conspiracy theories being made :skull:

my gosh...y'all investing so much into a "forgotten no impact" having rapper

i hope he gets nominated for a Grammy :duca:

I am disgusted! poor Cardi :doc: 

Just now, Sinister said:

there's already conspiracy theories being made :skull:

my gosh...y'all investing so much into a "forgotten no impact" having rapper

i hope he gets nominated for a Grammy :duca:

I don't hate XXX and was even against people celebrating his death and posting disgusting posts, so don't group me with those, I don't really care about XXX (I mean I never did so yeah), but I don't hate him or anything. 

2 minutes ago, Mariano said:

ok maybe y'all right.

But still a bit fishy, considering Cardi was having 15+ more points in prediction and is far ahead of him in radio + close to him in streaming and had bigger sales too.

Predictions here are done by amateurs that don't have every single point of data that Billboard has, and a lot of what they do centers around guesswork. Apple Music doesn't publish their numbers at all, and neither does Tidal, so that makes chart predictions imprecise. Volatility due to real world events, like a celebrity death, makes it even more difficult.

In any event, streams will be seeing a reduction in how much they count towards charting, so that means radio will be relatively stronger in determining what makes it to #1.

I knew he’d top, but even predicting it I’d get chewed out so I let it go. Cardi has it next week. 

2 minutes ago, Ratchet ★ said:

You really thought you were doing something :rofl:

xxx only reached this peak because his death he'll never get to live it. cardi, on the other hand, has much more success and happiness she will live through and will hopefully die fulfilled at the right time something x and his empty burden of a life will never have the chance to do :heart2:

many acts died early...not the first time and won't be the last

the legacy lives on, and it is apparent that XXX has left a mark on the new generation of artists and it will only become clearer as time goes on

13 minutes ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

People are disgusting for supporting such a vile homophobe. His victims are still suffering and being harassed by his fans jfc.

and during Pride month too... the biggest insult. I hope I Like It rightfully snatches #1 next week

Not surprised he went #1 though, the same country who has Trump as president. There’s no more morals

stans on this forum were far more disgusting for calling XXX's shooter a "king", "national hero" or "LGBT icon" (when the killer himself was an abuser) :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.