Hot 100: SAD! #1; I Like It #2; APESHIT #13

iHype.

Top 2 and I ain’t number 2! Damn that line is now iconic, oh wow. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

I really hope this humble the Beyhives. Most of them have been nothing but arrogant to other fandoms and they think Beyonce is some sort of Goddess that can’t be compare to due to her ‘she has impact’.

Let be real, your fav never have hits since forever, and now her album flopped. Stop with this is not a solo project excuse, cuz if this album sold 1.2M first week, yall would have claimed this is her power only cuz Jay is irrelevant blah blah, cuz that how you guys are: arrogant and pretentious. I like Bey’s music but I hope her flopping would make her fans more humble for next release.

I hope this teaches Beyoncé a lesson and she stops trying to force down her husband down our throats. 

Obviously Lemonade did way better numbers but I think even 4:44 did more right? Kind of weird their joint effort couldn’t even crack 200k. Anyway moving on!

Apeshit still goes off. 

Listening to 5SOS and the title track has already scalped me. Maybe the better album won...

Imagine losing to an Emo band from Australia

3fETraq.gif

the difference isn't huge, maaaaybe a full-tracking week would've secured the #1. Oh well!

She BOMBED and I’m glad she did. The way she screwed over the UK and Spotify listeners, alienated her casual fans, got far too cocky and shoved her husband in everyone’s face. She can still go down a legend with Lion King and B7 with a proper roll out. She exhausted her own gimmick with repeated surprise releases and this was all after the best performance of her life with Coachella

Back to the drawing board 

3 hours ago, Wet said:

Average people using itunes or buying CD from Target, don't know who is the new band called The Carters.  Hell, even they are not on the cover photo. This album is popular only on ATRL. No surprise that they struggled to sell.

Beyoncé suddenly needing so much to sell an album :jonny4: 

2 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Nn

Now it's some sort of indie record that needed more exposure. Isn't she our new MJ? Known and acclaimed everywhere and ****?

Everyone making excuses for Beyonce and how it's not on Spotify free etc are forgetting that every single Apple Music listener + Tidal listener got a notification the very second it was released that "Bey and Jay dropped a new album! Listen to it now!" :rip: like it was some earth shattering Trump news.

I've never gotten a notification about an album being released ever. And it still does these piss poor numbers :rip:

11 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Can't be on top forever. Shout out to the new Indie Queen of pop Beyoncé Knowles Carter :fan:

Drive Bitch

I still cannot belive a Beyonce/Jay-Z joint album sold under 70K and is second to a boy band without any real hit songs :skull: 

8 minutes ago, TinkerbellClap said:

Not lower than HDD :ahh:

Wow, 1k lower :rip:

53 minutes ago, Loghen said:

Nn

Now it's some sort of indie record that needed more exposure. Isn't she our new MJ? Known and acclaimed everywhere and ****?

Does this mean Kanye and Cudi are more powerful/known than Beyoncé and JAY-Z? 142k (79k pure) for KIDS SEE GHOSTS? :eek:  Surely people had absolutely no idea about them being in that band, either. :soda: 

7 hours ago, SupahBass05 said:

This! :ahh: The Hive still thought Tidal would pull thru. :ahh: Poor @YR. and @igetfilthy

The fact that her fans are expecting and would accept clearly tampered and false stats, let alone it being both artists invested in that specific streaming company, WHAT A TIMEEEE TO BE AAAAALIVVVEEE!

yasss 5SOS.. the album is great :jonny4:

also :bibliahh:at the hives pulling the "TIDAL didn't cheat" . so y'all agree with TIDAL cheating if they'll pull Big Numbers?? 

1 minute ago, letscauseascene1 said:

The fact that her fans are expecting and would accept clearly tampered and false stats, let alone it being both artists invested in that specific streaming company, WHAT A TIMEEEE TO BE AAAAALIVVVEEE!

they are defending TIDAL in the tidal threads but now they're kinda expecting an inflated fake streams from TIDAL :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Shouldn't the Hive be celebrating this? Maybe it means Beyonce will finally stop pairing with Jay on various creative efforts and go back to solo albums/tours.

We wanted her to flop, but not this bad :jonny: 

But fortunately this means we'll get a return to Promo Yoncé.

6 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

yasss 5SOS.. the album is great :jonny4:

also :bibliahh:at the hives pulling the "TIDAL didn't cheat" . so y'all agree with TIDAL cheating if they'll pull Big Numbers?? 

praising Beyoncé for not committing a crime is what we’re doing now.

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Let be real, your fav never have hits since forever, and now her album flopped. Stop with this is not a solo project excuse, cuz if this album sold 1.2M first week, yall would have claimed this is her power only cuz Jay is irrelevant blah blah, cuz that how you guys are: arrogant and pretentious. 

The Hive in a nutshell :soda: 

4 minutes ago, Blue Momo! said:

praising Beyoncé for not committing a crime is what we’re doing now.

Just when I think it couldn’t get any worse, this is normalized as praise now. Unreal. Hahaha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.