Mezik

Carrie Underwood

Mezik

Mama's Masterpiece? :biblio:

ISlayForX

Will she ever comeback like really comeback? I remember the days when she used to slay the charts. She used to sell a ton of records.

Rylary

Hello everyone. 

Just catching up on everything. This is pretty hard to use on your phone butbi'll get the hang of it soon enough. 

To join in, forever pissed that she did not sing WAW and Good in goodbye, relapse, the girl you think I am, like i'll never love you and chaser on the tour. I cannot

Mezik
14 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Will she ever comeback like really comeback? I remember the days when she used to slay the charts. She used to sell a ton of records.

I mean, she just had the biggest tour of her career; won her first CMA in almost a decade; won multiple other accolades including CMT Artist of the Year and is expected to perform at the Grammys.

Her weakness is streaming. All her singles this era peaked in the 40s because she doesn't have the streams to make it. Perhaps her team will look at this next era, but until that is looked at I can't see her getting a top 40 hit unless it's heavily radio driven.

Tylerbv
27 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Mama's Masterpiece? :biblio:

You heard it here first!

21 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

She still sells really well, but the issue is she doesn't have any desire to even attempt to cross over. Heartbeat, Blown Away, See You Again, Good Girl, and Undo It are all recent-ish singles of hers that could've been pushed heavily to pop and HAC and been even bigger hits, but her/her team doesn't care about it apparently.

ISlayForX
4 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

You heard it here first!

She still sells really well, but the issue is she doesn't have any desire to even attempt to cross over. Heartbeat, Blown Away, See You Again, Good Girl, and Undo It are all recent-ish singles of hers that could've been pushed heavily to pop and HAC and been even bigger hits, but her/her team doesn't care about it apparently.

A shame, she's an outstanding vocalist.

getback

I want 5th single. CCA is ready to smash

Tylerbv
Just now, ISlayForX said:

A shame, she's an outstanding vocalist.

I'm happy that she's at least doing very well in her field. She's dominating radio #1s as far as females (and even males go) lately and Something in the Water was a 6 week #1 on the country charts just 2ish years ago.

Her touring stats are amazing compared to many of her country contemporaries as well.

ISlayForX
10 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

I'm happy that she's at least doing very well in her field. She's dominating radio #1s as far as females (and even males go) lately and Something in the Water was a 6 week #1 on the country charts just 2ish years ago.

Her touring stats are amazing compared to many of her country contemporaries as well.

I guess she's doing just fine. Whenever she decides to she'd be able to comeback to the top in a more general kind of way.

Mezik
5 hours ago, ISlayForX said:

I guess she's doing just fine. Whenever she decides to she'd be able to comeback to the top in a more general kind of way.

Well, you may be in luck. Her collaboration with Keith Urban 'The Fighter' is set to get an official release this year, probably sometime next month seeing both 'Dirty Laundry' and 'Blue Ain't Your Colour' have already peaked and they are performing it at the Grammys.

It is already a platinum-certified, top-twenty, ARIA Award nominated, single in Australia (and if we know anything Australia normally jumps on trends before the States). I think the fact that 'The Fighter' is a pure pop song as well will help it out quite a bit in the States as it seems to be similar in production style to 'Closer' and 'Starving'. 

Her team was premature though and submitted 'The Fighter' this year for Country Duo/Group Performance. They should have waited until next year, but there is always the possibility that the submissions weren't accurat

Mezik
4 minutes ago, teddies said:

:eddie:

OH MY GOD..

IS IT..

you?!?!

TEDDIES?!?!

:jonny:

Sasha.
1 hour ago, teddies said:

Omggggg

tyler u can leave now, teddies is back 

Mezik

Now all we need is Pirate Aaron and that Casanova person to come back and we have a full party.

gagacasanova

I think he renamed himself Lemonade or something. But, I don't even think they're aware of the new ATRL.

Mezik

We need some new Carrie fans on here.

gagacasanova

Registration is opening soon. So, fingers crossed our flop queen can recruit.

Mezik

I need to update the OP, I want to know a graphic design program for easy simple designs.

gagacasanova

I personally thought what we had before was fine.

Mezik

Once I get use to ATRL I'll update.

I wonder if TF will get pop adds.

gagacasanova

It ****ing better.

getback
9 hours ago, teddies said:

OH.MY.GOD.

The Fighter can be resubmitted as a remix or live version

Tylerbv
9 hours ago, Sasha. said:

Omggggg

tyler u can leave now, teddies is back 

go 2 hell

---

The Fighter could be played on pop the way it is now, but they probably won't submit it. I could see them pushing to HAC if it does well on country though.

Mezik

I can see it flopping on country completely..

gagacasanova

It couldn't flop too hard since it's already hit #11.