Mezik

Carrie Underwood

Mezik

Carrie's probably hiding in her home in Canada right now thanking the lord that she married a Canadian.

Mezik

Carrie's probably hiding in her home in Canada right now thanking the lord that she married a Canadian.

gagacasanova

Two Black Cadillacs is so underrated.

Mezik

I feel 'Two Black Cadillacs' could have suited well as a lead single, and introduce the 'Blown Away' era perfectly fine.

In all honesty, it's a shame that Carrie didn't know at the time that she was going to do an album about stories right after 'Blown Away'. Had 'Two Black Cadillacs', 'Blown Away' and 'Good in Goodbye' been on 'Storyteller' than she would have seriously came for weaves.

gagacasanova

I'm mad it never got her any songwriting awards. And that it was so close to the top 40. But, I also like that it's platinum without even hitting it.

i was also really mad when it was snubbed at the Grammys. And that Miranda snatched its CMT award.

KitKat

I'm getting very obsessed with Carrie lately. Church Bells really won me over earlier this year and I've been listening to all the album tracks that I've missed. 

Sasha.
1 minute ago, KitKat said:

I'm getting very obsessed with Carrie lately. Church Bells really won me over earlier this year and I've been listening to all the album tracks that I've missed. 

This means you must've come to the conclusion that SWISLY is her best album track

KitKat
2 minutes ago, Sasha. said:

This means you must've come to the conclusion that SWISLY is her best album track

That ones a little too sad for me :dancehall:

Mezik
10 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I'm mad it never got her any songwriting awards. And that it was so close to the top 40. But, I also like that it's platinum without even hitting it.

i was also really mad when it was snubbed at the Grammys. And that Miranda snatched its CMT award.

I do not understand how 'Two Black Cadillacs' was unable to reach top-forty but 'See You Again' did.

Also, Carrie's management is a disaster for Grammy submissions. I bet if they submitted only one song than they would have seen here secure a nomination in each category. 

4 minutes ago, KitKat said:

Listen to 'What Can I Say', 'Someday When I Stop Loving You', 'Relapse', 'Mexico' and 'That's Where it Is' to hear her best pieces of work.

Sasha.
5 minutes ago, KitKat said:

That ones a little too sad for me :dancehall:

KitKat

what's the trinity then according to u

Sasha.

whenever we discuss carrie's masterpieces i'm reminded of oklahoma wind :weeps: 

gagacasanova
3 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I do not understand how 'Two Black Cadillacs' was unable to reach top-forty but 'See You Again' did.

Also, Carrie's management is a disaster for Grammy submissions. I bet if they submitted only one song than they would have seen here secure a nomination in each category. 

Listen to 'What Can I Say', 'Someday When I Stop Loving You', 'Relapse', 'Mexico' and 'That's Where it Is' to hear her best pieces of work.

What I don't understand is how GG outpeaked BA. Probably lead single buzz & ****.

that era was flawless but I can't say much for its chart positions.

Sasha.

Someday the dust will settle but I can't wait that long

I need to find a quiet place, a shelter from the storm

I know it won't be long before he comes rolling back

But I'll be gone, moving on like the Oklahoma wind

:jonny:

Mezik
Just now, Sasha. said:

Someday the dust will settle but I can't wait that long

I need to find a quiet place, a shelter from the storm

I know it won't be long before he comes rolling back

But I'll be gone, moving on like the Oklahoma wind

:jonny:

When I was depressed and cutting myself nightly I listened to this gem all the time. :heart2: (I'm good now though, this was years upon years ago)

Sasha.
Just now, Mezik said:

When I was depressed and cutting myself nightly I listened to this gem all the time. :heart2: (I'm good now though, this was years upon years ago)

it's so melancholic :jonny: 

Mezik

Can we talk about how if someone were to listen to 'Good in Goodbye' and 'Wine After Whiskey' after a break-up they'd have to be on suicide alert?

Sasha.
Just now, Mezik said:

Can we talk about how if someone were to listen to 'Good in Goodbye' and 'Wine After Whiskey' after a break-up they'd have to be on suicide alert?

it went from do anything for you babe

to you don’t even miss me
once you’ve tasted a love that strong
you can’t go back

and you can’t settle on anything less
and that’s what gets me

t’s like having wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine after whiskey

:weeps:

ugh i stan for such an amazing artist POOR UGLIES

Sasha.

i love how good in goodbye ties into starts with goodbye

Edited by Sasha.

gagacasanova

I'm still mad She paid WAW dust on the BA tour.

Sasha.
Just now, gagacasanova said:

I'm still mad She paid WAW dust on the BA tour.

she needs to cut some songs to fit in flat on the floor, last name, and undo it

Bildresultat för britney smile gif atrl

Mezik

I'm mad she has paid all her good songs dust on all her tours.

gagacasanova

Like, she's never done Relapse & Like I'll Never Love You Again. But yet she did that stupid goddamn Fishing in the Dark cover. Like what the **** was that ****.

Edited by gagacasanova

Mezik
18 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Like, she's never done Relapse & Like I'll Never Love You Again. But yet she did that stupid goddamn Fishing in the Dark cover. Like what the **** was that ****.

The tragedy. :biblio:

Sasha.

only 3 more years until we get a new album

Tylerbv
18 hours ago, Mezik said:

haha AH AHAH A

---

Her most underrated songs are Forever Changed, Mama's Masterpiece, Songs Like This, Do You Think About Me, and The Night Before (Life Goes On).