Ariana Grande: Sweetener Tour [k bye for now]

LoveLiveMusic

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • #FreeBritney Activist
19 minutes ago, FefeDobson said:

stupid comment. when has she ever cancelled a tour before? 

If you had followed her in the last 6 months u'd know what I'm talking about. She's changed and she's putting her mental health first and this is gonna be one looooong tour

2 minutes ago, Goofy said:

If you had followed her in the last 6 months u'd know what I'm talking about. She's changed and she's putting her mental health first and this is gonna be one looooong tour

I've been following her since the start of her career. Shouldn't she and all celebrities put their mental health first? They're not robots. This girl has been through a lot in the past year and a half. If you're a fan or even a casual supporter you should understand that.

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, FefeDobson said:

I've been following her since the start of her career. Shouldn't she and all celebrities put their mental health first? They're not robots. This girl has been through a lot in the past year and a half. If you're a fan or even a casual supporter you should understand that.

You've come to stating a point I wasn't even discussing in the first place. Reading is understanding.

7 minutes ago, Goofy said:

Living through a terrorist attack at your own concert would change anyone.

1 minute ago, memi stan said:

Once again no Hershey PA date 🤬

Not after that nightmare of a honeymoon tour date in Hershey :biblio:

Just now, Goofy said:

You've come to stating a point I wasn't even discussing in the first place. Reading is understanding.

You're making no sense lol

the light is coming video intro 

1. new song
2. into you
3. new song
4. everytime
-
4. sweetener / successful
5. R.E.M.
6. new song
7. new song
10. breathin
11. new song
12. dangerous woman
-
13. honeymoon avenue
14. acoustic medley: be alright / be my baby / tattooed heart / break free 
15. the way / mac miller tribute
16. better off or goodnight n go
17. one last time
-
18. new song
19. new song
20. side to side
21. problem
22. new song
-
23. god is a woman
24. raindrops intro + no tears left to cry

18 minutes ago, Goofy said:

Wow you need help tbh. Do Ariana a favor and don't attend her concert if you don't respect her decisions and her health ok :) 

I think she'll do these songs from Sweetener:

NTLTC

GIAW

Breathin

Sweetener

Everytime

R.E.M.

Goodnight n Go

Get Well Soon

TLIC

and these songs from her past albums:

BF

STS

DW

LMH

IY

OLT

And then probably 5 from AG5 (if it actually does get released soon like she says)

FINALLY SOME ****ING NORTH CAROLINA DATES FROM ONE OF MY FAVES :jonny: AND THE SEMESTER WILL HAVE ENDED BY THEN (here's to hoping the dates flop a bit :fan: so i can wait to buy tickets till February)

She should add Only 1 & You Don't Know Me to the setlist since it's two of her favorite songs from "My Everything" and she rarely performs them.

30 minutes ago, FefeDobson said:

wants / needs

raindrops intro + no tears left to cry

god is a woman

breathin

everytime

R.E.M.

better off

goodnight n go

sweetener

successful

eight new songs

dangerous woman

into you

side to side

let me love you or be alright

problem 

break free

one last time

best mistake or be my baby or focus

the way / mac miller tribute

honeymoon avenue or tattooed heart

What do you mean "or"!? Honeymoon Avenue and Tattoed Heart are the best songs she ever did.

11 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

"World" Tour :rip:

you guys comment this everytime someone announces a world tour. it's common knowledge all dates don't come out at once

• #FreeBritney Activist
42 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

Wow you need help tbh. Do Ariana a favor and don't attend her concert if you don't respect her decisions and her health ok :) 

I'm sooooo coming and it's gonna be a BLAST

Been working hard for the past year, been saving up for a VIP & Meet n Great while u be needing a telescope to spot her from your cheap a$$ seats and the only time you could interact with her is if she ever sees ur guys needy & dyslexic af tweets

Archived