Ariana Grande: Sweetener Tour [k bye for now]

LoveLiveMusic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/1/2018 at 1:19 AM, LoveLiveMusic said:

The question is will she do Big Sean and Mac Miller songs this tour.

She didn’t do it last tour. She’s only gonna perform Sweetener songs then her favorite singles + fav songs just like she did with last tour

• 2 weeks later...
LoveLiveMusic

I'm pretty sure tour dates are coming next Friday.

GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO 2019 UK TOUR PRESALE Pre-order Sweetener* or any album bundle via Ariana's official UK store before 23:59 BST Thursday 23 August, to get an exclusive passcode to access the presale of the upcoming 2019 UK tour.

RihannaStan4LIFE

She said during her livestream that they haven’t confirmed the routing for the tour yet, so we may have a little while to go before the dates are announced.

I could see an announcement in the coming weeks and tour starting in Feb/March, but she seems late with the planning this time around...

shadesofcoolxx
On 16/8/2018 at 11:47 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

Might be just to boost up sales during first week?

really hope she does a few stadiums this tour.

Tokyo dome she could easily do one night, maybe two. I think maybe etihad in manchester too

Kim Kardashian
1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Oh this looks familiar. 

Weird that i've literally never heard of people doing this before and now Nicki and Ariana have both done it within a week of each other :rip:

LoveLiveMusic
7 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Weird that i've literally never heard of people doing this before and now Nicki and Ariana have both done it within a week of each other :rip:

Plus Travis.

But like I’ve said before, it’s literally useless for NickiHndrxx Tour in North America since it’s all seated minus the pit that never went on sale. Travis’ tour confirmed has a GA floor so that makes sense, Nicki’s was just a scam. 

Who knows what Ariana’s will be but if it’s a GA floor I’ll probably pick one up for that early entry. 

wesleywalrus

Ariana wont be GA....none of her tours have been. i dont get this. 

Unless its like a VIP thing where you have a separate entrance and photo booths and snacks which i doubt

How much were her Dangerous woman VIP meet n greet tickets in comparison? I actually want to go to her concert and I’m saving up for it! This will be my first concert experience

1 hour ago, fememeist said:

How much were her Dangerous woman VIP meet n greet tickets in comparison? I actually want to go to her concert and I’m saving up for it! This will be my first concert experience

About $700 CAD so maybe $550 USD?

PlaidShirtDays
1 hour ago, fememeist said:

M&G with a ticket was 700, a upgrade was 500

LoveLiveMusic

I’m listening to Queen Radio: 

‘When all of y’all start selling tour passes without even tour dates, do you go back?’

On 7/1/2018 at 1:19 AM, LoveLiveMusic said:

The question is will she do Big Sean and Mac Miller songs this tour.

no unfortuantly

not with her getting married its to bad i like those bops

but i will still see her show

tumblr_pdvwv7san41soapww_540.gif

Archived