Little Mix

dangerous.

On 4/22/2017 at 5:00 PM, katycat737 said:

I want an R&B tinged album from the girls but lite on the cultural appropriation :deadbanana2: 

5H is already doing #that tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Tinashegrande6

• Ampersand13

• 3 weeks later...
Queen Conchita

Billboard Philippines Hot 100

#26 - Power (NE)
#35 - Touch (-2)
#49 - Secret Love Song (+6)
#60 - Shout Out to My Ex (+1)
#62 - Black Magic (+3)
#99 - No More Sad Songs (-4)

First and only girl group, and UK artist to have more than 5 songs simultaneously charting (6)

:jonny:

@shark_heather

Edited by Queen Conchita
dangerous.
27 minutes ago, ThisIsSempi said:

I need this OP to updated, how disrespectful to the best girl group out right now :'(

I'll see what I can do. I can make it great if the mods give it to me.

EDIT: I got it, updated OP coming soon :cm:

Edited by DangerousSwiftie
dangerous.

I'm updating the OP.

Let me know what you think please. I'm nowhere near done, but you can see what I'm going for. :date2:

Queen Conchita
24 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

I'm updating the OP.

Let me know what you think please. I'm nowhere near done, but you can see what I'm going for. :date2:

Glad to see you got it!

dangerous.
15 minutes ago, touch said:

The OP is looking good so far sis @DangerousSwiftie :clap3:

Now let's get this base going!

Thanks! There definitely needs to be more activity in here. :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...
NumbFentyStan

Why is this base so dead? :'( 

Do you guys think we're getting a fifth single for the first time this era?

All the songs so far have done really well (except for NMSS, but that's only chart peak wise), so I think it's possible.

Especially since the real tour (at least in the UK) hasn't even started.

Which song would you like to see as the next single?

I think Nothing Else Matters and Down & Dirty are the best choices.

Oops would be good too, even though it would fit more in the spring or summer.

Edited by NumbFentyStan

I don't think there's potential for another single without a re-release, but I'd rather the girls take some time off and work on the next album for 2018 rather than risk overexposure.

Queen Conchita
14 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Why is this base so dead? :'( 

Do you guys think we're getting a fifth single for the first time this era?

All the songs so far have done really well (except for NMSS, but that's only chart peak wise), so I think it's possible.

Especially since the real tour (at least in the UK) hasn't even started.

Which song would you like to see as the next single?

I think Nothing Else Matters and Down & Dirty are the best choices.

Oops would be good too, even though it would fit more in the spring or summer.

Nah they'll let the current singles all die out until october when they'll debut the lead on X Factor again, release the album in November, before Black Friday and as close to the end of the UK tour as possible and start all over again I think. This is their last album on their contract so who know what'll happen after that.

NumbFentyStan
19 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

I don't think there's potential for another single without a re-release, but I'd rather the girls take some time off and work on the next album for 2018 rather than risk overexposure.

I think this is the best scenario. I personally would release another single, like I said, but I wouldn't mind Power ending the era.

6 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Nah they'll let the current singles all die out until october when they'll debut the lead on X Factor again, release the album in November, before Black Friday and as close to the end of the UK tour as possible and start all over again I think. This is their last album on their contract so who know what'll happen after that.

You think so? I think that's way too early. I'm pretty sure they haven't even really started the recording process (I might be wrong though). It would make sense for the contract situation, but I don't think they're ready + the thing about overexposure is very true. But even when their contract will be over, don't you think they'll still stay with the same label? I think they're pretty comfortable there.

Queen Conchita
Just now, NumbFentyStan said:

I think this is the best scenario. I personally would release another single, like I said, but I wouldn't mind Power ending the era.

You think so? I think that's way too early. I'm pretty sure they haven't even really started the recording process (I might be wrong though). It would make sense for the contract situation, but I don't think they're ready + the thing about overexposure is very true. But even when their contract will be over, don't you think they'll still stay with the same label? I think they're pretty comfortable there.

Yep same every year, I think Salute was recorded in 2 weeks (?) so it's doable and they have most of August and September off.

I don't think they'll leave Syco either, if they weren't friends with any of their team then maybe yes, but I can't see them ever leaving and working with new people. The plus is, they've had their current contract since 2011 so this time round if they sign a new deal they must be able to have a lot more freedom and power of when they'll release etc because they're the only act making Syco money and they need LM, LM don't necessarily need them (I'm sure another label would snatch them up).

SchmoodRing
31 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Do you guys think we're getting a fifth single for the first time this era? Down & Dirty is the only choice.

15 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

the label is still going to want them around. they keep getting bigger and better and more successful and popular. they're not going anywhere but up. i'd like a single by september though. 

7 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

I think this is the best scenario. I personally would release another single, like I said, but I wouldn't mind Power ending the era. It would make sense for the contract situation, but I don't think they're ready + the thing about overexposure is very true. But even when their contract will be over, don't you think they'll still stay with the same label? I think they're pretty comfortable there.

they need to learn to not burn through singles like they did this era. a song never really got the chance to shine on its own because another one would drop its midst as well. each single should enjoy a season like 2-3 month period then have a new single. they're staying with the label for sure. i'm so happy to see people recognize their power finally. i don't think they're overexposed. i know people who are just discovering them now like wtf

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

Yep same every year, I think Salute was recorded in 2 weeks (?) so it's doable and they have most of August and September off. I don't think they'll leave Syco either, if they weren't friends with any of their team then maybe yes, but I can't see them ever leaving and working with new people. The plus is, they've had their current contract since 2011 so this time round if they sign a new deal they must be able to have a lot more freedom and power of when they'll release etc because they're the only act making Syco money and they need LM, LM don't necessarily need them (I'm sure another label would snatch them up).

NumbFentyStan
6 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Yep same every year, I think Salute was recorded in 2 weeks (?) so it's doable and they have most of August and September off.

I don't think they'll leave Syco either, if they weren't friends with any of their team then maybe yes, but I can't see them ever leaving and working with new people. The plus is, they've had their current contract since 2011 so this time round if they sign a new deal they must be able to have a lot more freedom and power of when they'll release etc because they're the only act making Syco money and they need LM, LM don't necessarily need them (I'm sure another label would snatch them up).

Ohhhh, you're completely right! Especially since they have September/October off! I mean, they could be preparing for the UK tour then (which I think will happen), but I get why you think that and I can see that happening too now! 

And yeah, they will definitely try to get a better leave, but like you said, they're probably not leaving Syco, which is fine, because they're being treated nicely there. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but they can fight for that now, if there is something going on.

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

they need to learn to not burn through singles like they did this era. a song never really got the chance to shine on its own because another one would drop its midst as well. each single should enjoy a season like 2-3 month period then have a new single. they're staying with the label for sure. i'm so happy to see people recognize their power finally. i don't think they're overexposed. i know people who are just discovering them now like wtf

I agree with the part about the singles. They need to give them more time and hopefully more promo tbh. NMSS and Power were really neglected and released way too early, especially NMSS.

At least they have this strategy with releasing remixes, which does help a lot tbh, whether the remixes are good or not.

Edited by NumbFentyStan
SchmoodRing
22 hours ago, NumbFentyStan said:

At least they have this strategy with releasing remixes, which does help a lot tbh, whether the remixes are good or not.

i hated how they added mgk and stormzy to perfectly fine songs that they need a rent a rapper addition. never again. either have an organic feature or leave the song alone

NumbFentyStan
3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

i hated how they added mgk and stormzy to perfectly fine songs that they need a rent a rapper addition. never again. either have an organic feature or leave the song alone

I agree that the songs were fine on their own, but imo the NMSS remix is better than the original.

I love the change they did in Jesy's verse and MGK's verse is pretty good too.

At first I hated the Power Remix, but I grew to really like it too.

I mean, at least those remixes help them chart wise and you can always listen to the album version.

It's just a shame when you dislike the remix, cause they do MVs for them... :/ 

The only remix that I didn't like so far was the Touch one, but they lowkey paid it dust.

Unbreakable Heaven

I don't mind waiting until 2018 for new music tbh. Q4 will be jam packed plus they need a break to figure out what they wanna do next.

• 2 weeks later...