• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marvin

• Mercurio

• UFO

• Da Vinci

Top Posters In This Topic

DaenerysFenty

I see Rihanna winning best R&B performance and song, best packaging and possibly Pop Duo:duca:

+ she better perform the future #1 classic LOTB and then release the video

Witch Privilege

I feel like Kelly does have a chance to upset Adele. Her performance going viral the way it did really boosts her chance, I think.

rihannabiggestfan
3 hours ago, Daniel767 said:

I really hope Demi wins, she REALLY wants it.

Is that supposed to be a drag? I don't know any artist who doesn't really want a Grammy

6 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Is that supposed to be a drag? I don't know any artist who doesn't really want a Grammy

A drag to who? No, I was just saying she really seems like she wants it a lot.  

I think the only ones Bey has on lock are Best Music Video, Best Music Film and Best Urban Contemporary Album. She's definitely not getting Best Rock Performance, Best Pop Performance or Song of the Year. Everything else is pretty much up in the air.

Crescendolls.

Paul Grein predicts that Adele will win while Lenny Beer thinks that Beyoncé will. They don't seem to think that Sturgill will pull an upset either.

3 hours ago, Shinning said:

I think the only ones Bey has on lock are Best Music Video, Best Music Film and Best Urban Contemporary Album. She's definitely not getting Best Rock Performance, Best Pop Performance or Song of the Year. Everything else is pretty much up in the air.

I would probably say her only competition in Best Music Film is the Beatles, but I still think she's the frontrunner in that category.

I thought Adele had it locked for a while but I just think the Lemonade hype is too much.

"Hello" will win SOTY and ROTY, though.

QueenofCopyPaste

Adele to sweep again according to Grammy Whisperer paul Grein (HDD)

:jonny:

Hes usually spot on with his predictions

Does everyone who votes for the main 4 categories also vote for the music video grammy?

If so, maybe Bey has a chance against Adele for SOTY and ROTY. Although the song is amazing, IMO, it seems to me that a lot of people appreciate it much more if they see the video as well. 

Adele is being overestimated. I thought this was obvious when the nominations came out, but she's definitely not winning SOTY & ROTY. Hello will probably take Song, but Formation will probably take Record. 

Beyoncé has Best Music Video, Best Music Film, and probably Best Urban on lock. Winning the latter significantly increases her chances of winning AOTY (which I think she will most likely win already). I also think she will win Best Rap/Sung. Best Pop will be a toss between Kelly, Adele, and Bey. Best Rock could be the wild card (i.e. Lorde). It's Bey's night. 

Best Compilation Soundtrack For Visual Media: 
Amy — (Various Artists) 

6 years after her death and she's still receiving nominations at The Grammys. Third posthumous award? :celestial6:

Rock That Beat...

If Adele wins again. Then we definitely know 100% that the Grammy's like safe and predictable. Personally, I believe Lemonade is Beyoncé's last chance at receiving an AOTY nomination. However, I said the exact same thing when Self-Titled dropped and then she dropped Lemonade on us.

Archived