• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fireman25

• worldwide angel

• cypriotpcdfan

• Cool

On 6/14/2019 at 6:23 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

Just watched Katy's new video. So I guess her 'rebellious era' is done and gone with? Not the blatant triangle hand sign and now the song is already doing great :rip: Can they get any more obvious? 

mess at the illuminati only being able to give Katy a cute top 20 hit... ? Really sis? :skull:  

CTTR did much better in her "rebellious" era :skull: 

cypriotpcdfan
4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

mess at the illuminati only being able to give Katy a cute top 20 hit... ? Really sis? :skull:  

CTTR did much better in her "rebellious" era :skull: 

We don't have to call it 'Illuminati' anymore. Just say 'the industry'. It's the same thing. CTTR was not a rebellious song. Her 'rebellion' started with Bon Apetite as her album was about to launch. The video to Bon Apetite is basically exposing the industry and the fact that she's a puppet to the powerful people within the industry, who shape and form her any way that they want. 

Like, for all of y'all who mock these kind of conspiracies. Can I ask you something? Do you know WHAT that triangle hand sign means? The 'one eye'? Why do literally 90% of popstars use these signs in their imagery? What's the significance? 

1 minute ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

We don't have to call it 'Illuminati' anymore. Just say 'the industry'. It's the same thing. CTTR was not a rebellious song. Her 'rebellion' started with Bon Apetite as her album was about to launch. The video to Bon Apetite is basically exposing the industry and the fact that she's a puppet to the powerful people within the industry, who shape and form her any way that they want. 

Like, for all of y'all who mock these kind of conspiracies. Can I ask you something? Do you know WHAT that triangle hand sign means? The 'one eye'? Why do literally 90% of popstars use these signs in their imagery? What's the significance? 

these signs do not originate from POP culture :skull:  They exist for thousands of years and yes they do mean something 100%, but it ahs nothing to do with the Industry tbh, they are just using it to be edgy :skull: 

I believe in a lof ot theories sis, I don't even like to call them conspiracies, because the word conspiracy always gets immediately dismissed. I do believe that there's tons of **** going on, but the popstars and illuminati theories are tired...  I bet most of them have no idea what's going on just like we don't. 

6 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Yes to both those questions, but honestly alot of the time it's to get us talking. However I've delved deep into this stuff, alot of it is in fact real, top most being MK Ultra. The entertainment industry is a dangerous place. 

Edited by Afterglow
cypriotpcdfan
1 minute ago, Mariano said:

these signs do not originate from POP culture :skull:  They exist for thousands of years and yes they do mean something 100%, but it ahs nothing to do with the Industry tbh, they are just using it to be edgy :skull: 

I believe in a lof ot theories sis, I don't even like to call them conspiracies, because the word conspiracy always gets immediately dismissed. I do believe that there's tons of **** going on, but the popstars and illuminati theories are tired...  I bet most of them have no idea what's going on just like we don't. 

Of course those signs don't originate from pop culture :rip: This 'cult' goes waaay back. And the Entertainment Industry is their perfect form of manipulation and influence. These pop stars aren't the ones that want to use these 'signs'. Most of the times, it's the label/director's decision. Take a look at Nicole Scherzinger's BTS of her first solo single, Poison. 

At 2:50. Joseph Kahn, the director of the video and one of the top directors in Hollywood to promote and push for certain imagery and propaganda, is literally telling Nicole to do the triangle sign. 

This is the only time Nicole has used any sort of 'imagery' in her videos/performances. The Killer Love era was a mild success. Coincidentaly, it's the only time she's used this kind of imagery. Her following era was a complete flop. Between the two eras, in an interview, Nicole said 'In order to really make it in this industry and be successful, you really have to sell your soul to the devil'. 

-

Oh, I definitely believe most of them aren't aware. 

If you want to understand what goes on behind the curtains in Hollywood, I suggest you watch the movie Starry Eyes. The parallels and metaphors are incredibly eerie.  

cypriotpcdfan
7 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Yes to both those questions, but honestly alot of the time it's to get us talking. However I've delved deep into this stuff, alot of it is in fact real, top most being MK Ultra. The entertainment industry is a dangerous place. 

Definitely. Britney is a prime example of MK Ultra. If you check out her latest instagram posts, she literally looks like a robot. And not in ATRL's shady meaning. It looks as her life force is missing. They've completely fried her mind. 

This is why most popstars have 'alter egos'. It's because of the mind control. They develop multiple personalities and it's why most of them have mental breakdowns if they were groomed from a very young age. Most successful popstars didn't just 'happen'. They were chosen to serve a purpose. 

18 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Definitely. Britney is a prime example of MK Ultra. If you check out her latest instagram posts, she literally looks like a robot. And not in ATRL's shady meaning. It looks as her life force is missing. They've completely fried her mind. 

This is why most popstars have 'alter egos'. It's because of the mind control. They develop multiple personalities and it's why most of them have mental breakdowns if they were groomed from a very young age. Most successful popstars didn't just 'happen'. They were chosen to serve a purpose. 

Any Mariah tea?

cypriotpcdfan
2 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Any Mariah tea?

Not really. 

I do think there will be a major death this year. 

Just now, cypriotpcdfan said:

Not really. 

I do think there will be a major death this year. 

I feel like people is expecting it to be Britney but its gonna be a curve ball and be Madonna or somebody big but not relevant rn. Idk I just feel like Mariah is safe bc AIWFCIY anniversary is coming and thats going to be a lot of money. And shes teasing new project.

15 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

15 hours ago, Topaz said:

I feel like people is expecting it to be Britney but its gonna be a curve ball and be Madonna or somebody big but not relevant rn. Idk I just feel like Mariah is safe bc AIWFCIY anniversary is coming and thats going to be a lot of money. And shes teasing new project.

I might have a feeling it could be Tina Turner. This psychic is predicting she will be next

https://knowitnextpsychicpredictions.wordpress.com/2018-psychic-predictions-from-liam/

16 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

I might have a feeling it could be Tina Turner. This psychic is predicting she will be next

https://knowitnextpsychicpredictions.wordpress.com/2018-psychic-predictions-from-liam/

“people fear Christina Aguilera night try to commit suicide this year, especially if she shows signs of erratic behavior early in the year”

Woahhhhh!!!

could he maybe mistaken Christina for Britney!? Christina seems to be doing just fine mentally and hasn’t shown any signs of unusual behavior.. Britney on the other hand...

Psychic Youtuber Sloan Bella did a reading on Britney Spears

Cliff Notes:

She says her name has been on her mind lately similar to how MJ was 7 months prior to his death

She says Britney is facing a Spiritual war that can free her from the modern day servitude as her father retains conservatorship of her millions up millions of dollars as they continue to release News Stories about her

She says when walked out barefoot from her C-Ship that was symbolic for her being 'ungrounded'

She does not think Britney is 'crazy, she thinks she is being drugged and hypnotized

She says she could be exiting the planet soon

Edited by Fireman25
16 hours ago, BPD said:

“people fear Christina Aguilera night try to commit suicide this year, especially if she shows signs of erratic behavior early in the year”

Woahhhhh!!!

could he maybe mistaken Christina for Britney!? Christina seems to be doing just fine mentally and hasn’t shown any signs of unusual behavior.. Britney on the other hand...

yeah the one with Xtina is far fetched

Kiss It Better
13 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Taylor Swift will come out as bi-curious during her album release week.

Hayley Kiyoko is gonna drag her for that same way she did Rita Ora then 

hypnodemiluv
13 hours ago, Fireman25 said:

artists who are turning 27 this year

Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Charli XcX and Cardi B

oh wow

On 6/21/2019 at 5:59 AM, Fireman25 said:

Psychic Youtuber Sloan Bella did a reading on Britney Spears

Cliff Notes:

She says her name has been on her mind lately similar to how MJ was 7 months prior to his death

She says Britney is facing a Spiritual war that can free her from the modern day servitude as her father retains conservatorship of her millions up millions of dollars as they continue to release News Stories about her

She says when walked out barefoot from her C-Ship that was symbolic for her being 'ungrounded'

She does not think Britney is 'crazy, she thinks she is being drugged and hypnotized

She says she could be exiting the planet soon

or her feet hurt and she wasn't expecting a paparazzi breaking in into a private parking lot :rip: 

Glamazon dmed me on twitter. He says Cardi B might be Kurt Cobain of rap and Kulture could be the new Frances Bean.

Cardi B is turning 27 later this year

Cardi her HUGE debut, her unmatched global rise, it's eerily similar to Aaliyah and Selena (who she's literally been groomed after).

• Cardi B 27 club...her daughter will be given to the industry like Francis Bean Cobain.

worldwide angel
7 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

Glamazon dmed me on twitter. He says Cardi B might be Kurt Cobain of rap and Kulture could be the new Frances Bean.

Cardi B is turning 27 later this year

Cardi her HUGE debut, her unmatched global rise, it's eerily similar to Aaliyah and Selena (who she's literally been groomed after).

• Cardi B 27 club...her daughter will be given to the industry like Francis Bean Cobain.

not cardi :cries:

1 minute ago, worldwide angel said:

not cardi :cries:

Has she been having health complications because of her plastic surgeries? I hope nothing happens