Golden Hour

Camila Cabello

Recommended Posts

AbeHicks
8 minutes ago, Slate said:

WHAT

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Touch Pass said:

Wtf? :biblio:

The next one out is even more sad.

giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touch Pass
3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

 

The next one out is even more sad.

giphy.gif

 

 

Well shameless is the best song on the album so nothing can be sadder than that :emofish: if I knew it would end up 7th I would have given it my 11

Hope it's not @usedtothis the next one tho :chick3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usedtothis
1 minute ago, Touch Pass said:

Well shameless is the best song on the album so nothing can be sadder than that :emofish: if I knew it would end up 7th I would have given it my 11

Hope it's not @usedtothis the next one tho :chick3:

No I never did like tequila 

But theres something bout when I see ya

Think I need a drink

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dreamofyou
26 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

7. Shameless - 7,43

camilla-cabello-shameless-video.jpg?w=710&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

She came up with the idea for this song in a few minutes on a break while recording Senorita. And yet it's one of her most artitstic songs and video. In another world it became a top 5 solo hit and she is an MPG.

 

Bentley level stans (11):  @dreamofyou @Post Malone @Slate

Lovers (10):  @Touch Pass @DearSociety13

Haters (0): @Sam96@GagaStefi

 

Comments:

@dreamofyou: iconic, classic, talented, amazing (sh*t on it. vomit on it. make love to it. eat it.)

@TalkThatRihanna: overrated (he gave it 6,8)

@Slate it was a cultural reset (the culture was not ready!)

 

 

............................ i quit:sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touch Pass
4 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

No I never did like tequila 

But theres something bout when I see ya

Think I need a drink

 

giphy.gif

A classic :jamming:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dreamofyou
17 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

 

The next one out is even more sad.

giphy.gif

 

 

if it's easy.... i stg. easy, shameless and feel it twice really are the top 3 of the album and 2 are already out:dancehall3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96

:duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
36 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

7. Shameless - 7,43

camilla-cabello-shameless-video.jpg?w=710&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

She came up with the idea for this song in a few minutes on a break while recording Senorita. And yet it's one of her most artitstic songs and video. In another world it became a top 5 solo hit and she is an MPG.

 

Bentley level stans (11):  @dreamofyou @Post Malone @Slate

Lovers (10):  @Touch Pass @DearSociety13

Haters (0): @Sam96@GagaStefi

 

Comments:

@dreamofyou: iconic, classic, talented, amazing (sh*t on it. vomit on it. make love to it. eat it.)

@TalkThatRihanna: overrated (he gave it 6,8)

@Slate it was a cultural reset (the culture was not ready!)

 

 

Ahhh my power :jonny5: LIAR WON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thankfulforkelly

Not Liar being higher than Shameless :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usedtothis
1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

feel it twice really are the top 3 of the album

maybe on opposite day

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks
Posted (edited)

 

Quote

 

6. Used To This - 7,49

Camil.png&f=1&nofb=1

 

Perfection in musical form. Could have been her Delicate. Could have gained her so many fans. This song is really something special, it captures that nostalgic quality in a relatable true-to-life way that makes the song feel like a warm hug. And that outro...whew. I am convinced this could have boosted her career, if it was given the chance.

 

Dedicated stans (11):  @Touch Pass @AbeHicks@DearSociety13 (Love you guys :heart2: )

 

Lovers (10):  @ccfan007 @Sam96 @Stanna Kendrick @Icarus @FAN

 

Those who got used to it (1): @Post Malone @KillingYourCareer

 

Saboteurs(0): @Slate

 

Comments:

@Slate : Overrated trash!

 

 

 

And with that, our TOP 5 is:

  • Living Proof
  • Should've Said It
  • Senorita
  • Liar
  • Easy

 

Edited by AbeHicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FAN

Living Proof being Top 5 is a kii :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
West Coast

Should've said it in the top 5.... :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usedtothis

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

 

Spoiler

I didnt even participate in this omg idk if I can get that mad but

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
33 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

 

 

 

And with that, our TOP 5 is:

  • Living Proof
  • Should've Said It
  • Senorita
  • Liar
  • Easy

 

The way I really won :jonny5: These are probably my Top 5 of the entire album except with My Oh My replacing SSI/Liar

 

So happy most of y’all who participated finally appreciate how perfect Living Proof is :alexz2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
babyboy44

The way Should've Said It and Cry For Me are not #1 and #2 says a lot about y'all

 

BYE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Post Malone
6 hours ago, West Coast said:

Should've said it in the top 5.... :deadbanana:

As it SHOULD

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touch Pass

4o3K.gif

Yall did shameless and used to this wrong. Tf? If living proof is the next one out I swear to god 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dreamofyou
8 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

 

 

 

And with that, our TOP 5 is:

  • Living Proof
  • Should've Said It
  • Senorita
  • Liar
  • Easy

 

used to this overrated

the top 5 should be

5. señorita

4. liar

3. should've said it (or feel it twice:emofish:)

2. living proof (or shameless:monkey:)

1. easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

5. Should've Said It - 7,73

camila-cabello-marie-claire-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

The Off To The Races of Camila's career.

 

Dedicated stans (11):  @babyboy44

 

Lovers (10):  @Touch Pass @Slate @FAN

 

Comments:

@Slate : should've been the lead

 

Teaser: the next one out was not a single!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thankfulforkelly

Should’ve Said It is definitely one of the best on the album. I think the era would’ve turned out a lot better if she’d released it as the first single (and no dual release). Used To This is cute and one of the better album cuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
babyboy44
6 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

5. Should've Said It - 7,73

camila-cabello-marie-claire-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

The Off To The Races of Camila's career.

 

Dedicated stans (11):  @babyboy44

 

Lovers (10):  @Touch Pass @Slate @FAN

 

Comments:

@Slate : should've been the lead

 

Teaser: the next one out was not a single!

I hate it here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dreamofyou
13 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

5. Should've Said It - 7,73

camila-cabello-marie-claire-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

The Off To The Races of Camila's career.

 

Dedicated stans (11):  @babyboy44

 

Lovers (10):  @Touch Pass @Slate @FAN

 

Comments:

@Slate : should've been the lead

 

Teaser: the next one out was not a single!

liar and señorita in the top 3???? i hate this fandom... easy better not be out next i stg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touch Pass
51 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

5. Should've Said It - 7,73

camila-cabello-marie-claire-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

The Off To The Races of Camila's career.

 

Dedicated stans (11):  @babyboy44

 

Lovers (10):  @Touch Pass @Slate @FAN

 

Comments:

@Slate : should've been the lead

 

Teaser: the next one out was not a single!

How's señorita still in? And the next one out is living proof? DISGUSTING :fish2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
West Coast

The should've said it stanning in here... the lyrics are corny and it sounds like a fifth harmony reject

Used to this, feel it twice, shameless outsold

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites