Golden Hour

Camila Cabello

Bentley

I really like her hair in the Work From Home video. 

Johnathon
2 minutes ago, freakum. said:

I think it looked better in the videos she posted on SC compared to the pic. I'm just glad she did something diff with it. lol

True! I'm really hoping she switches up her hair style for the CC1 era a "fresh start" haircut 

freakum.
4 minutes ago, Johnathon said:

True! I'm really hoping she switches up her hair style for the CC1 era a "fresh start" haircut 

Do you? I actually like her hair long, lol but someone posted a pic on Twitter today with her hair a lil shorter & blonde highlights, it really looked good, i'm hoping she will put in some highlights now. :alexz3:

Johnathon

Do you? I actually like her hair long, lol but someone posted a pic on Twitter today with her hair a lil shorter & blonde highlights, it really looked good, i'm hoping she will put in some highlights now. :alexz3:

Yeah even highlights would be cute :duca:. Just something to start off a new era and new chapter

Bentley

I think she would look cute with a shoulder cut! 

Olhiver

I like her black, long hair tbh

Bentley

You guys, I just like have this feeling shes going to be a really big star. Like she might not push a lot of album units but I can see her singles being huge and her winning awards and stuff like that! 

freakum.
15 minutes ago, Johnathon said:

Yeah even highlights would be cute :duca:. Just something to start off a new era and new chapter

Right! I want her to come out and just blow everyone away.

Just now, Bentley said:

You guys, I just like have this feeling shes going to be a really big star. Like she might not push a lot of album units but I can see her singles being huge and her winning awards and stuff like that! 

Sameeee! It's annoying seeing so many people doubt her, She's beautiful, young and has an amazing voice and work ethic. Now she can write and sing music that she truly loves and not just songs she has 2 sing. It's gonna b amazing :duca: 

Johnathon
Just now, Bentley said:

I think she has a real chance! Of all the new pop girls she's got the best odds. I think she'll get a lot of hate though but the industry is on her side a lot of people seem to want her to succeed.

Bentley
Just now, Johnathon said:

I think she has a real chance! Of all the new pop girls she's got the best odds. I think she'll get a lot of hate though but the industry is on her side a lot of people seem to want her to succeed.

I'd be nervous if she wasn't getting "hate"...

People are shook! 

freakum.

I wish she would do a sit down interview but I guess she is gna save it for when the record drops. 

Johnathon

Yeah I'm really excited for an interview where she gives a perspective on the group and stuff. 

freakum.

I like the other girls but everyone is so quick to blame Camila, Hearing her side would b a nice change :heart2: 

Johnathon

I like the other girls but everyone is so quick to blame Camila, Hearing her side would b a nice change :heart2: 

Exactly. I love the girls but it would be stupid to think the whole thing was one sided. She didn't just leave to screw them over.

Bentley

When is Cashmere gonna release Love Incredible? :ace:

freakum.

I'm sure he just wants to torture us. 

freakum.
6 minutes ago, Johnathon said:

Exactly. I love the girls but it would be stupid to think the whole thing was one sided. She didn't just leave to screw them over.

Yep, It was obvious they were all gonna do solo things eventually why not just start right away, Pop girls lives don't last that long, usually.

Bentley
1 minute ago, freakum. said:

I'm sure he just wants to torture us. 

I think it would fly straight to the top 10 of itunes. 

Johnathon
8 minutes ago, Bentley said:

When is Cashmere gonna release Love Incredible? :ace:

He doesn't seem to do albums so it could be forever. Him and diplo have been teasing forever :cries:

Bentley

He doesn't seem to do albums so it could be forever. Him and diplo have been teasing forever :cries:

Ugh, im afraid if it leaks they'll just scrap it and I want to buy it. :biblio: 

Wasn't Diplo's song suppose to be the next single or no?

Johnathon
Just now, Bentley said:

Ugh, im afraid if it leaks they'll just scrap it and I want to buy it. :biblio: 

Wasn't Diplo's song suppose to be the next single or no?

Yeah. I assumed the diplo song would come after Cold Water peaked. Maybe there saving some stuff for her album 

Bentley

Yeah. I assumed the diplo song would come after Cold Water peaked. Maybe there saving some stuff for her album 

It looks like Major Lazer is releasing a single with Nicki Minaj next.

Zolvnski

That hair in the pic with Reid is horrid omg, she looks way older than her age :deadbanana:

Curious to hear her direction

freakum.
5 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I think it would fly straight to the top 10 of itunes. 

She would have two songs in the top 10 :jonny: Then hopefully the Big Sean song is true since his album is dropping soon.

Scandalous

i love her hair in that pic, i think she looks so good with her hair up