Jump to content

Camila Cabello


Golden Hour

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • The Destiny Hope

    3721

  • freakum.

    2881

  • Bentley

    2055

  • SimpleForms

    1317

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, freakum. said:

I think it looked better in the videos she posted on SC compared to the pic. I'm just glad she did something diff with it. lol

True! I'm really hoping she switches up her hair style for the CC1 era a "fresh start" haircut 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnathon said:

True! I'm really hoping she switches up her hair style for the CC1 era a "fresh start" haircut 

Do you? I actually like her hair long, lol but someone posted a pic on Twitter today with her hair a lil shorter & blonde highlights, it really looked good, i'm hoping she will put in some highlights now. :alexz3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, freakum. said:

Do you? I actually like her hair long, lol but someone posted a pic on Twitter today with her hair a lil shorter & blonde highlights, it really looked good, i'm hoping she will put in some highlights now. :alexz3:

Yeah even highlights would be cute :duca:. Just something to start off a new era and new chapter

Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys, I just like have this feeling shes going to be a really big star. Like she might not push a lot of album units but I can see her singles being huge and her winning awards and stuff like that! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Johnathon said:

Yeah even highlights would be cute :duca:. Just something to start off a new era and new chapter

Right! I want her to come out and just blow everyone away.

 

Just now, Bentley said:

You guys, I just like have this feeling shes going to be a really big star. Like she might not push a lot of album units but I can see her singles being huge and her winning awards and stuff like that! 

Sameeee! It's annoying seeing so many people doubt her, She's beautiful, young and has an amazing voice and work ethic. Now she can write and sing music that she truly loves and not just songs she has 2 sing. It's gonna b amazing :duca: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bentley said:

You guys, I just like have this feeling shes going to be a really big star. Like she might not push a lot of album units but I can see her singles being huge and her winning awards and stuff like that! 

I think she has a real chance! Of all the new pop girls she's got the best odds. I think she'll get a lot of hate though but the industry is on her side a lot of people seem to want her to succeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnathon said:

I think she has a real chance! Of all the new pop girls she's got the best odds. I think she'll get a lot of hate though but the industry is on her side a lot of people seem to want her to succeed.

I'd be nervous if she wasn't getting "hate"...


People are shook! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, freakum. said:

I like the other girls but everyone is so quick to blame Camila, Hearing her side would b a nice change :heart2: 

Exactly. I love the girls but it would be stupid to think the whole thing was one sided. She didn't just leave to screw them over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Johnathon said:

Exactly. I love the girls but it would be stupid to think the whole thing was one sided. She didn't just leave to screw them over.

Yep, It was obvious they were all gonna do solo things eventually why not just start right away, Pop girls lives don't last that long, usually.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, freakum. said:

I'm sure he just wants to torture us. 

I think it would fly straight to the top 10 of itunes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bentley said:

When is Cashmere gonna release Love Incredible? :ace:

He doesn't seem to do albums so it could be forever. Him and diplo have been teasing forever :cries:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnathon said:

He doesn't seem to do albums so it could be forever. Him and diplo have been teasing forever :cries:

Ugh, im afraid if it leaks they'll just scrap it and I want to buy it. :biblio: 

 

Wasn't Diplo's song suppose to be the next single or no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bentley said:

Ugh, im afraid if it leaks they'll just scrap it and I want to buy it. :biblio: 

 

Wasn't Diplo's song suppose to be the next single or no?

Yeah. I assumed the diplo song would come after Cold Water peaked. Maybe there saving some stuff for her album 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnathon said:

Yeah. I assumed the diplo song would come after Cold Water peaked. Maybe there saving some stuff for her album 

It looks like Major Lazer is releasing a single with Nicki Minaj next.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I think it would fly straight to the top 10 of itunes. 

She would have two songs in the top 10 :jonny: Then hopefully the Big Sean song is true since his album is dropping soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...