• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Mrs. Jay

• nooniebao

• popularmoonlight

• 2 weeks later...
Chemical X.

omg!!!! I was right!!! this is the guy who signed brockhampton and helped get Bryson/Khalid/HER/SZA/etc. established at RCA

1 hour ago, Chemical X. said:

omg!!!! I was right!!! this is the guy who signed brockhampton and helped get Bryson/Khalid/HER/SZA/etc. established at RCA

:jonny4::jonny4::jonny4: 

I'm so happy for her! I especially love how it's a label imprint AND she's the first signee. She becomes the top priority and has more creative control. Normani and Brandon are so smart! 2018 is definitely her year.

Come December we will be SHOOK.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Interview with Zach Sang:

This was such a lovely interview. I really love seeing her by herself. She‘s really funny, interesting & it seems like she‘s gonna put a lit of work in her debut album. I can‘t wait! 

She shouldn’t have said „biggest girlgroup of the decade“ tho :skull: 

• 3 weeks later...

I was listening to Sin Contrato and I would LOVE for her to do another song in Spanish

Her voice sounds so good singing it

• 2 weeks later...
2NE1Kmagic

Mani is coming

:jonny:

if thats her debut solo award show performance, then what's to come must be even better

All In My Head

Guys I cannot that was so good. I was praying at the screen while Khalid was singing, and the second she did her fast and sharp hip shakes to the beat I knew she would kill this one. 

Now I'm praying for LL to get a cute new peak, and then move on. I'm hoping for the Calvin collab to come out as soon as One Kiss dies, and if her solo material isn't ready by the end of summer, I would love her to perform at the VMAs with the Calvin collab. Any exposure at this point is good.

- Red carpet ? snatched.

- Performance ? snatched.

social response was amazing as well. tons of celebs started even following her on IG (Tyra Banks and Jennifer Hudson for example). Come on girl! 

All In My Head

She said she has "a lot of cope collabs coming out", and her hint for one was that "she may be the only vocal". Calvin summer collab confirmed :jonny4: 

My fave did THAT. All that hard work is paying off!

I’m pretty sure she’s collaborating with Calvin next. It better be good and probably snatch a VMA performance cos at this point I’m sure Love Lies will get a nomination.

Hopefully the Calvin song is his next single and it's GOOD. a global hit would do amazing for her, it's exactly what she needs. a VMAs performance of it would be amazing

8 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Hopefully the Calvin song is his next single and it's GOOD. a global hit would do amazing for her, it's exactly what she needs. a VMAs performance of it would be amazing

it defo is! One Kiss is coming to a close and Normani basically confirmed its coming. WHEEWWW are WE ready for a dance vid to his EDM track?!?! F*CK NO! The performance left me craving for more :jonny:

Chemical X.

I LOVE THIS SONG.

I said this in the single thread, but there’s no doubt in my mind that she’s booked for the BET Awards and VMAs. Imagine a performance effect like this every time :dies: