Normani

URBAN

I’m ready for her to do a GQ shoot or something... it’s time. Especially with the spring/summer issues getting worked on as we speak.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Mrs. Jay

• nooniebao

• popularmoonlight

popularmoonlight
56 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

I’m ready for her to do a GQ shoot or something... it’s time. Especially with the spring/summer issues getting worked on as we speak.

she needs big magazines cover

hey girls! I am officially making the Normani Receipts Thread and was hoping u guys could check it out! obviously it is still nder construction and in the coming weeks I will make sure to work with other members to make banners and give it a face lift! for now if you could go check out the thread, leave a comment or just follow it it would be great! @URBAN and I will also cross promote by including the base / chart thread in the OPs of our threads so it will be easier for fans to check things out! 

For now I have a few questions for you guys: Does anyone know how to make the white background in the ops? like when u write and then there is a white background? I seem to have done it accidently on previous receipts thread but cant seem to do that again for some reason. Also do you guys know how to center the "spoiler" tag? when I center it the word "spoiler" is still on the left just like this: 

Spoiler

and that triggers my OCD lol! any ways thx yall and have a great day! :heart2:

Edited by IBeMe
All In My Head

Took me so long to find this :jonny: 

Who else thinks there's a chance she opens for Khalid this summer? I just think she'll need at least another song or two.

Edited by All In My Head
popularmoonlight
4 hours ago, All In My Head said:

Took me so long to find this :jonny: 

Who else thinks there's a chance she opens for Khalid this summer? I just think she'll need at least another song or two.

oh she could

Chemical X.

RCA confirmed :alexz: 

and possible music in late 2018??? :jonny5: 

Edited by Chemical X.
3 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

the best her eyebrows have ever looked... Grace is a legend. and that beautiful ass wig :jonny: 

A beauty! 2018 is her year :jonny2:

Do you guys have a wishlist if songwriters / producers / artists you’d want her to collaborate with? I hope her signing to RCA makes a Bryson Tiller or SZA collaboration more feasible. Sabrina Claudio would be cute too.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8247003/roc-nation-s10-entertainment-media

Roc Nation and S10 Entertainment & Media have announced a creative partnership. The two companies will team up on management, record label, and publishing ventures for what executives call an “expanded shared vision for creatives.”

Roc Nation was founded in 2008 and boasts an impressive roster boasting Rihanna, J. Cole, Big Sean and more. S10 Entertainment & Media, founded by 26-year-old Brandon Silverstein, is a full-service company with signees including Fifth Harmony's Normani Kordei Hamilton, or Normani as she is known in her solo ventures, and Britain's rising singer-songwriter Jacob Banks.

"Brandon has a distinct creative vision and passion for music and exploring all aspects of creative expression, which reflects our Roc Nation philosophy,” says Roc Nation CEO Jay Brown.

“Partnering with Roc Nation while aligning with two of my major influences Jay Brown and JAY-Z is the perfect situation for S10,” Silverstein adds. “We look forward to what tomorrow brings. It all comes down to the music. Great music leads to great things.”

:soda: 

5 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

Brandon is the grandson of Larry Silverstein :deadbanana2: what kind of WEALTH

rich, young, good looking. What more can ask you for?

who's gonna open a fanbase thread

6NU6CnT.gif

cliche_display
2 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

Brandon is the grandson of Larry Silverstein :deadbanana2: what kind of WEALTH

They just have the same last name, but they aren't related. 

Edited by cliche_display
Chemical X.
40 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

They just have the same last name, but they aren't related. 

so twitter harmos just made that up? :skull: 

Chemical X.
17 hours ago, cliche_display said:

You know how they do :rip:

First they lie about this grandpa and now this:

#StopTwitterHarmos :deadbanana2: 

cliche_display
2 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

First they lie about this grandpa and now this:

#StopTwitterHarmos :deadbanana2: 

I'm not sure where the theory that he was a multi year understudy of Jay Brown comes from. That fan does get a lot of tea from Mani's mom but said fan exaggerates a lot so you can't be sure lmao. Brandon is only 26 so in between him managing artists for the past three/four years and finishing school can't see how he was Jay's "understudy" officially. There's no record of them working together closely, that I can find anyway. But I can believe that he had Jay's ear maybe and got career advice from him periodically?  

Because Brandon definitely has ties to Jay..of course now his management company is partnered with Roc Nation of which Jay Brown is the CEO. They must've had a relationship prior. Don't know when it started.  But Brandon didn't  land a Roc Nation partnership at 26 out of the blue without the connection. He seems like a high achiever.

Jay and Brandon below. Partnership announced yesterday. Of course Jay Brown was actually Rihanna's manager and is credited for "birthing" her career. 

Edited by cliche_display
Chemical X.
47 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

I'm not sure where the theory that he was a multi year understudy of Jay Brown comes from. That fan does get a lot of tea from Mani's mom but said fan exaggerates a lot so you can't be sure lmao. Brandon is only 26 so in between him managing artists for the past three/four years and finishing school can't see how he was Jay's "understudy" officially. There's no record of them working together closely, that I can find anyway. But I can believe that he had Jay's ear maybe and got career advice from him periodically?  

Because Brandon definitely has ties to Jay..of course now his management company is partnered with Roc Nation of which Jay Brown is the CEO. They must've had a relationship prior. Don't know when it started.  But Brandon didn't  land a Roc Nation partnership at 26 out of the blue without the connection. He seems like a high achiever.

Jay and Brandon below. Partnership announced yesterday. Of course Jay Brown was actually Rihanna's manager and is credited for "birthing" her career. 

there is a difference between knowing Jay Brown, having connections with him, etc. and being an understudy. that is a strong ass word

these fans are gonna learn soon enough that being so close with Mani’s family and getting “tea” is a horrible idea. I’d guess those words came straight from her mom’s mouth... doesn’t make it true. stop spreading hearsay and exaggerations before it bites Mani in the ass. I don’t want to see them crying about that eventual outcome either, anyone with common sense knows better :biblio: 

cliche_display
4 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

there is a difference between knowing Jay Brown, having connections with him, etc. and being an understudy. that is a strong ass word

these fans are gonna learn soon enough that being so close with Mani’s family and getting “tea” is a horrible idea. I’d guess those words came straight from her mom’s mouth... doesn’t make it true. stop spreading hearsay and exaggerations before it bites Mani in the ass. I don’t want to see them crying about that eventual outcome either, anyone with common sense knows better :biblio: 

Not sure what that means. Also, this is just my limited take. Take it with a grain of salt. I could be wrong, I'm just a stan too...

But I don't think anyone is dumb enough to think that because Jay and Brandon have ties N = Rih

It's just an interesting connection and technically N is now a part of Roc Nation for management.

Rih is at Roc Nation...but so is J*stine Skye...enough said.