• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Mrs. Jay

• nooniebao

• popularmoonlight

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

This getting virtually NO adds on Pop and Rhythmic this week. Wild BOMB :toofunny2:

There's still two hours left at those formats and a lot of adds only come in right before the deadline. Let's at least wait until 6pm and we can start melting down then if we need to :eli:

12 minutes ago, shelven said:

There's still two hours left at those formats and a lot of adds only come in right before the deadline. Let's at least wait until 6pm and we can start melting down then if we need to :eli:

Ok I’ll schedule my meltdown for 5:15 (my time) :eli:

Edited by Khamis
popularmoonlight
8 hours ago, Khamis said:

Omg I meant CARDI :rip::rip::rip:

I read your reply and was like “well I hope they still care about each other” :rip: yeah I don’t even think about camila I forgot she’s also a C. I should have been more clear :dies:

anyway I meant bc she wasn’t replying to normani when normani was praising her

:rip::rip::rip: ok we dumb. I hope they good. I don’t think Cardi would blame Normani anyway bc she’s looking after her like a kid 

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Probably not until September if no music video has been shot for it? At least as far we know there hasn’t been anything shot since Wild Side in late May.

yeah like, they prepared so much for Wild Side (3/4 months) and there’s no preparation for a follow up, so who knows when that’s happening 

99sandthe2000s

:deadbanana2:dang I didn't know we lost the Normani's Closet account. They've also deactivated on Twitter. I believe they got into it with nation members and someone must've called them useless lol :toofunny3: how many more meltdowns will the Fandom be experiencing this week.

E7UdSiTWYAILfix.jpg

5 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:deadbanana2:dang I didn't know we lost the Normani's Closet account. They've also deactivated on Twitter. I believe they got into it with nation members and someone must've called them useless lol :toofunny3: how many more meltdowns will the Fandom be experiencing this week.

E7UdSiTWYAILfix.jpg

What were they arguing about? I missed it. They were regularly pretty shady on my TL on Twitter though lol.

99sandthe2000s
Just now, nooniebao said:

What were they arguing about? I missed it. They were regularly pretty shady on my TL on Twitter though lol.

basically that's what happened based on my research.

they took issue with how Mani handled the Cardi situation and chose to address it on the closet account and people started dragging :gaycat6:

that account was definitely messy and spent more time fighting then actually discussing her clothes but I did like the account.

Nation is always in some mess these days tho :toofunny3:

New Edition

Okay so what's going on with Wild Side right now? Summary please. I know it's 14 on the Billboard Hot100 but what are its future prospects? Has all the drama hurt it?

4 hours ago, OldSoul said:

Least we won that and got one spin :rip:

If they even did it bc that scream ‘INTERACT WITH ME!’

popularmoonlight
41 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Okay so what's going on with Wild Side right now? Summary please. I know it's 14 on the Billboard Hot100 but what are its future prospects? Has all the drama hurt it?

It had some nice Urban adds this week. Views went down a bit. The song is going back and forth between #18-#21 on Apple Music US. Done on Spotify. I can't really tell how it's behaving on radio. But in my opinion, everything is okay. This ain't a huge smash yet. It's good for Normani's standards lol

The two different times this week I've been to this one grocery store chain in my country I've heard Motivation playing in the background. The person in charge of the playlist better stan! 

30 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:heart:

She's always been really vocally supportive of Normani. A queen :heart:

99sandthe2000s
17 minutes ago, shelven said:

She's always been really vocally supportive of Normani. A queen :heart:

glad to see she has industry love & support :alexz3: