• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Magic

• Strawberry Swing

• tiagol88

• MrLovett

storminthedark

there's been a full plot leak, mods verified the user but the details are from an early test screening so it was a version that included unfinished FX, temporary music tracks, and scenes that will probably be cut from the theatrical version so I think some of it will have changed but....:coffee:

champpp
34 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

there's been a full plot leak, mods verified the user but the details are from an early test screening so it was a version that included unfinished FX, temporary music tracks, and scenes that will probably be cut from the theatrical version so I think some of it will have changed but....:coffee:

OMG, can you please PM me? I need to know if Harry's in it and how big Angelina's role is!

Superbitch
1 hour ago, storminthedark said:

Pm plz!! I wanna know 

I’ve been to test screenings and some do change some don’t really change besides a couple things plus vfx and music work. 

• 4 weeks later...
SamanthaJadeFr
On 4/23/2021 at 4:52 AM, Broken said:

Eternals trailer is coming :jonny:

They better. It's been way too long.

SamanthaJadeFr
12 minutes ago, Broken said:

:wanda:

YAS! "The Eternals" is gonna slap. I feel like it's gonna get a few Oscars nominations.

MingYouToo

Imagine 'ACADEMY AWARD WINNING DIRECTOR Chloe Zhao and leads $1B worldwide phenomenon Marvel Studios' Eternals to a record breaking Oscar sweep.'

Best Costume Design

Best Screenplay (imagine if the story actually SLAPS too)

Best Supporting Actress (for Jolie)

my question is I have 101% FAITH in Chloe but how are they going to make this movie extremely compelling? Zhao was the one who pitched her Eternals idea to Feige so I'm sure she has a sh*t ton of great ideas and Marvel execs and industry insiders are saying this is Marvel Studios' official bet at Oscar bait so how tf are they gonna do this?

Imagine a sweeping shot of the Eternals standing up against a Celestial in a bid for humanity's life :jonny5:

Strawberry Swing

When I see “From the Academy Awards winning director Chloe Zhao” in Eternals trailer

tenor.gif

Edited by Strawberry Swing
nostalgia
9 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Imagine 'ACADEMY AWARD WINNING DIRECTOR Chloe Zhao and leads $1B worldwide phenomenon Marvel Studios' Eternals to a record breaking Oscar sweep.'

Best Costume Design

Best Screenplay (imagine if the story actually SLAPS too)

Best Supporting Actress (for Jolie)

my question is I have 101% FAITH in Chloe but how are they going to make this movie extremely compelling? Zhao was the one who pitched her Eternals idea to Feige so I'm sure she has a sh*t ton of great ideas and Marvel execs and industry insiders are saying this is Marvel Studios' official bet at Oscar bait so how tf are they gonna do this?

Imagine a sweeping shot of the Eternals standing up against a Celestial in a bid for humanity's life :jonny5:

From Acandemy Award winning director Chloe Zhao...

Starring Academy Award winner Angelina Jolie....

Marvel presents....

Angelina Jolie's Eternals

:jonny5:

Rumors say that Angelina will have an emotional, tour de force scene :jonny5: and Chloe's rough cut delighted Marvel heads and think they have a masterpiece in their hands 

MingYouToo
50 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

From Acandemy Award winning director Chloe Zhao...

Starring Academy Award winner Angelina Jolie....

Marvel presents....

Angelina Jolie's Eternals

:jonny5:

Rumors say that Angelina will have an emotional, tour de force scene :jonny5: and Chloe's rough cut delighted Marvel heads and think they have a masterpiece in their hands 

yeah SPOILERS its rumored she's what sets off the conflict of the Eternals bc SPOILER #2 theyre all androids technically and she's the one malfunctioning because theyre programmed to forget everything a few thousand years and yet she remembers flashes.

fridayteenage

and if there was a lead in this ensemble, it is Sersi, it is Gemma Chan 

whew asian excellence winning! 

Strawberry Swing

Can’t tell you how anticipated I am:jonny5:

Bethenny Frankel

Y'all really think Angelina is getting an Oscar nom for this? :deadbanana2:

Wake Up
4 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Y'all really think Angelina is getting an Oscar nom for this? :deadbanana2:

Nobody except those delusional Angelina stans

Johnny Jacobs

The way this is getting overly hyped because of the oscars :deadbanana2:

The movie will be BIG in the Box Office i can tell already. Like nearing 2 bill. 

Anyway.. Hopefully it won't be too dramatic after all. 

Wake Up
Posted (edited)

The role that is played by Angelina Jolie doesn’t even have its own action figure. Marvel doesn’t even bother to put on most promotion arts of this movie
It looks like her role is basically a cameo role like Salma Hayek’s role. Not her delusional fans still believe that she can earn an Oscar nomination for this:ahh:

69MpoL9.jpg6WcGw0U.jpgIWH5AjC.jpgMIop4nE.jpgccGNrBk.jpgtyB6rht.jpg

Edited by Wake Up
Wake Up
Posted (edited)

The true lead of this movie. Asian excellence wins and we love to see that:clap3:

3 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The way this is getting overly hyped because of the oscars :deadbanana2:

The movie will be BIG in the Box Office i can tell already. Like nearing 2 bill. 

Anyway.. Hopefully it won't be too dramatic after all. 

Not near 2 billion dollars:deadbanana4:We won’t have a movie with billion dollar box office for a long time, especially considering this and Shang-Chi may not be able to be shown in China 

Edited by Wake Up
nostalgia
1 hour ago, Wake Up said:

The role that is played by Angelina Jolie doesn’t even have its own action figure. Marvel doesn’t even bother to put on most promotion arts of this movie
It looks like her role is basically a cameo role like Salma Hayek’s role. Not her delusional fans still believe that she can earn an Oscar nomination for this:ahh:

:bibliahh: Angelina is the STAR of Eternals. She had the biggest applause during the launch. She will be the main draw for this. Her role as Thena is kept under wraps because it will be pivotal in the whole MCU and it is said that she gave a "powerful" and "iconic" performance that will "shock" the GeePee and earn acclaim :jonny5: She is the one who is central to the story. Kevin will obviously launch Angelina's action figure as solo away from the rest because she is Angelina

Wake Up
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

:bibliahh: Angelina is the STAR of Eternals. She had the biggest applause during the launch. She will be the main draw for this. Her role as Thena is kept under wraps because it will be pivotal in the whole MCU and it is said that she gave a "powerful" and "iconic" performance that will "shock" the GeePee and earn acclaim :jonny5: She is the one who is central to the story. Kevin will obviously launch Angelina's action figure as solo away from the rest because she is Angelina

But Marvel isn’t trying to keep Thena under wraps tho. They’ve already spoiled her look at multiple occasions. It seems like they just doesn’t bother to put her on promotion arts or the center of promotion arts because it is an insignificant minor role

eternals-angelina-jolie-costume.jpg?itok

tyB6rht.jpg

Edited by Wake Up
Johnny Jacobs
2 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Not near 2 billion dollars:deadbanana4:We won’t have a movie with billion dollar box office for a long time, especially considering this and Shang-Chi may not be able to be shown in China

Idk sis i have a strong feeling about this one.. 

Well see tho.. 

Why won't it be shown there? 

Luner45
1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Idk sis i have a strong feeling about this one.. 

Well see tho.. 

Why won't it be shown there? 

Homophobia obviously. Marvel would have to splice out any scenes that indicate an Eternals homo or bisexuality if it wants to be shown in China. Everyone would have to be straight washed.