57 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

this ****ing loser :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

him referring to str8s as normal people

and I OOP-

DweSKWrVYAAtHpz.jpg

8 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Also this

Speaking to Azerbaijani outlet Oxu.az, Chingiz has made clear his feelings about the country’s result in the 2019 contest:

“We should not have taken seventh place. Compatriots living in Europe voted for me enough. I think that at the contest the votes were incorrectly counted.”

He also revealed he’s not a fan of the staging for Duncan Laurence’s winning song “Arcade”:

“The song was good, but the staging was weak. I think our performance was better.”

He felt his performance achieved an “adequate” result for Azerbaijan, but evidently hoped for more.

:bibliahh:

OCHs get in formation!  @starsweburnaway @P!nk Forever

omg, what a loser, he's even more pressed than Sergay, I-

MayorOfTrollTown
38 minutes ago, LuLuDrops said:

2 stage invasions in the last three years, points having to be fixed every week - Jon Ola Sand needs to GO.

I agree, it's time for him and Bjorkman to go

botnvk42.gif

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

this ****ing loser :bibliahh:

The audacity :rip: This rat should be grateful for the top 10 position he got but didn't deserve

The exclusive guest at Eurovision-2019 was Madonna. Did you communicate with her?

Chingiz: During her speech, I left the hall. I didn’t want to look because I was not interested. Just do not feel sympathy for her.

P!nk Forever
54 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Disgusting rat.

Also this

OCHs get in formation!  @starsweburnaway @P!nk Forever

I have no words. What an ASSHOLE!

fVZDiO6.gif

If he ever participates again gays will always remember his shady ways. You can put people like him and Sergey in one bag - you’ll always hit the right person. I never really wasn‘t Team Duncan but he definitely deserves it over this sore loser because he‘s a genuine, likeable person.

starsweburnaway
37 minutes ago, Schhh said:

The exclusive guest at Eurovision-2019 was Madonna. Did you communicate with her?

Chingiz: During her speech, I left the hall. I didn’t want to look because I was not interested. Just do not feel sympathy for her.

Ysw7HgT.gif 

omg, everything about this guy is embarrassing

There's always been something off about Chingiz's vibe so none of this is surprising. 

Also can we talk about the fact that he clearly Ingrosso'd his way through 75% of his song? Even his stand-in sounded better.

Bloodflowers.

the real winner of Eurovision, Matthias did what needed to be done

297139c8b7ea2a44a0282585f4faaa79.gif

5 hours ago, Funhouse said:

There's always been something off about Chingiz's vibe so none of this is surprising. 

Also can we talk about the fact that he clearly Ingrosso'd his way through 75% of his song? Even his stand-in sounded better.

Not surprised :sad:

I have to say it did leave me with a bad taste in my mouth reading his crap. The entitlement :shutup:

I'm glad Duncan is a humble down to earth guy that was rooting for Bilal and Mahmood and specially gave Bilal a shout out on the orange carpet because he loved how he was so unapologetical in his true being.  Come through positivity. 

• 1 month later...

Archived