Jump to content

UK: Highest Certified Female Artists (All-Time)


istan4badgalriri
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 22/04/2018 at 8:38 PM, Mediabase said:

The list also proves how LOCAL females like Mariah Carey, Barbra and Janet are.

literally I find out about this girls through ATRL and their obsession with them .... in Europe they are pretty local and unknown 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Blade

    37

  • istan4badgalriri

    152

  • MrLovett

    86

  • Queen Conchita

    31

14 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

Bang Bang is now 2X Platinum and NTLTC is now gold!

She will end up in the top 10 maybe in the top 5:jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Emperor said:

She will end up in the top 10 maybe in the top 5:jonny5:

NTLTC will probably end up at platinum assuming she does no promo in the UK for it and Problem will probably eligible for 2X platinum with the album boost and all, that’s not even taking into account the album certifications :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

NTLTC will probably end up at platinum assuming she does no promo in the UK for it and Problem will probably eligible for 2X platinum with the album boost and all, that’s not even taking into account the album certifications :jonny5:

songs get automatically certified in the UK, so if they’re eligible they’re certified

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, channel orange said:

songs get automatically certified in the UK, so if they’re eligible they’re certified

I know, I was referring to the album boost sweetener will give to her discography, along with the tour, etc so problem could be 2X platinum by the end of the year/early next year! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

I know, I was referring to the album boost sweetener will give to her discography, along with the tour, etc so problem could be 2X platinum by the end of the year/early next year! 

imagine :jonny5: THREE multi platinum songs from the SAME album

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UK Best Selling Females of All Time (Album Sales in Millions)

 

1. Madonna 17.2 

2. Adele 10.5

3. Celine Dion 9.3

4. Whitney Houston 8.3

5. Kylie Minogue 8.2

Edited by Mediabase
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Émotif Fool said:

Bang Bang is now 2X Platinum and NTLTC is now gold!

5 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

@istan4badgalriri Love Me Like You by Little Mix went Platinum today.

thanks I’ll update the OP today 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

retromaury

Madonna’s numbers are truly impressive considering they are pre-digital era and people had to go out of their way to buy the singles.

 

love Rihanna and Madonna I’m so happy they’re on the top 2 :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LM will knock out the Spice Girls with their next album. :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29.5.2018 at 8:28 AM, Pure Adrenaline said:

literally I find out about this girls through ATRL and their obsession with them .... in Europe they are pretty local and unknown 

Mariah is the 5th best selling female albums act ever in Europe... but go on with your not-so-smart remarks. 

 

Streisand is #6. Janet is a few positions lower in the top 20. 

 

Mariah also has one of the best selling albums ever in Europe, the 8m copies selling Music Box. 

Edited by stevyy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Gaga, Little Mix, Britney, Minaj, Katy Perry, P!nk etc. ahead of the "global" Mariah Carey. :rip:

Edited by Mediabase
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Sugababes are under certified :'( "Taller In More Ways" is already at 900k (so should be 3x platinum). "Change" is also at or almost at 600k (so should be 2x platinum). I thought the UK certifies automatically but I don't think they do with inactive groups/acts perhaps? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does Florence + The Machine count (if so)

 

Total – 5,600,000

Albums – 2,400,000

Singles – 3,200,000

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Xtina: 

 

Total – 8,820,000

Albums: 3,020,00

Singels: 5,800,000

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Sugababes are under certified :'( "Taller In More Ways" is already at 900k (so should be 3x platinum). "Change" is also at or almost at 600k (so should be 2x platinum). I thought the UK certifies automatically but I don't think they do with inactive groups/acts perhaps? 

They certify random singles & albums all the time so it must be automatic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2018 at 9:21 PM, istan4badgalriri said:

 

1

Rihanna

33,100,000

 

2

Madonna

27,220,000

 

3

Adele

20,700,000

 

4

Beyoncé

16,020,000

 

5

P!nk

15,000,000

 

6

Kylie Minogue

14,400,000

 

7

Whitney Houston

13,780,000

 

8

Katy Perry

13,560,000

 

9

Céline Dion

13,320,000

 

10

Spice Girls

11,700,000

 

 

Perfect top 10 :clap3: 

 

Global artists only :clap3: 

 

Katy being the 3rd (2nd soon) most succesful female ever when it comes to singles sales :eek: 

Edited by SeanET
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...