1. Wings -  751,301 

4. Young Forever -  368,369 

21. The Most beauitful Moment In Life pt 2  105,784

25. The most beautiful moment in Life pt 1  99,836

66. Skool Luv Affair  42,587

74. Dark & Wild  38,781

86.  O! RUL8 ,2?  26,774

90 2 Kool 4 Skool  25,212

It's crazy how each of their albums charts every year. This doesn't happen to any act.(just check EXO catalog sales hihi) I firmly believe the next full album release will top 1M without repackage. Their selling power is increasing exponentially

The rapid increase. :eek: From underdogs to worldwide legends.

BlazingLovatic
10 hours ago, ralani said:

i hope the base is more active on nuTRL

crying @ everything you post coming out 4 times :lmao:

Official Gaon End of year numbers for BTS

1. Wings -  751,301 

4. Young Forever -  368,369 

21. The Most beauitful Moment In Life pt 2  105,784

25. The most beautiful moment in Life pt 1  99,836

66. Skool Luv Affair  42,587

74. Dark & Wild  38,781

86.  O! RUL8 ,2?  26,774

90 2 Kool 4 Skool  25,212

It's crazy how each of their albums charts every year. This doesn't happen to any act.(just check EXO catalog sales hihi) I firmly believe the next full album release will top 1M without repackage. Their selling power is increasing exponentially

Well EXO's album sales are always split between 4 different versions. :rip: 

asdfsad Finally :jonny: I thought they would start dropping teasers for the comeback and I would still be locked out :jonny:

That OP tho...I need to find time to remake it cause ch...

Edited by Gossip_Boy
2 hours ago, lovecatt said:

Jin is ****ing hilarious on Law of the Jungle :priceless:

He is EVERYTHING. When he brought out the army bomb and starting fishing with it I was rolling on the floor. What a legend :lmao:

I know BigHit isn't much into variety but they HAVE to push him more into variety shows. Boy is born for this. And while they're at it, they should get him in a drama as well.

Just now, SebaMonster said:

I recently became a fan of them. :emofish:

Wings is the first great K-Pop album I've listened to. :clap3:

A barb stanning for talent is nothing knew :emofish:

You should listen to their other albums if you haven't already. Their discography is very solid

Just now, lovecatt said:

A barb stanning for talent is nothing knew :emofish:

You should listen to their other albums if you haven't already. Their discography is very solid

I have. Dark & Wild and TMBMIL are great too.

What's your favorite one?

25 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

He is EVERYTHING. When he brought out the army bomb and starting fishing with it I was rolling on the floor. What a legend :lmao:

I know BigHit isn't much into variety but they HAVE to push him more into variety shows. Boy is born for this. And while they're at it, they should get him in a drama as well.

The way the other cast members are literally just like :biblio: every time he does a hand kiss always cracks me up for some reason

5 minutes ago, SebaMonster said:

I have. Dark & Wild and TMBMIL are great too.

What's your favorite one?

I think Skool Luv Affair is my fav mostly for nostalgic reasons but it's basically a tie with TMBMIL: Young Forever for me. The whole rearranged tracklist compiled of the two mini albums plus the new songs was just too good.

49 minutes ago, SebaMonster said:

Ahhh welcome :clap3: Who's your fave? And fave songs? :heart2: 

10 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Ahhh welcome :clap3: Who's your fave? And fave songs? :heart2: 

I love the rappers in the group, especially Rap Monster and Suga, but J-Hope is my third favorite member. They're really talented and they sound so ambitious. :heart2: The fact that the first two were underground before BTS' debut proves that they take their work seriously and aren't manufactured.

As for my favorite songs I'd say BTS Cypher Pt 3/4, Am I Wrong, Begin (I like Jungkook for this), Ma City/Silver Spoon (the 1-2 punch :alexz:), Dope, Danger (great mix of Rock/Hip-Hop, they should've done more songs like this one), Hip-Hop Phile, etc. :heart2:

1 hour ago, SebaMonster said:

Stan!

2 minutes ago, SebaMonster said:

I love the rappers in the group, especially Rap Monster and Suga, but J-Hope is my third favorite member. They're really talented and they sound so ambitious. :heart2: The fact that the first two were underground before BTS' debut proves that they take their work seriously and aren't manufactured.

As for my favorite songs I'd say BTS Cypher Pt 3/4, Am I Wrong, Begin (I like Jungkook for this), Ma City/Silver Spoon (the 1-2 punch :alexz:), Dope, Danger (great mix of Rock/Hip-Hop, they should've done more songs like this one), Hip-Hop Phile, etc. :heart2:

I love that you're here for the rap line, most of the time it's only the three youngest (JK, Jimin, and V) that get love cuz they're the pretty ones. To me Suga has the best verses even tho I haven't listened to them in a while. You can def tell they work to be legit rappers instead of it being a filler position like in most other groups in Kpop :skull: Bangtan stay stuntin' on everyone else!

Love the taste :heart2: I miss their older RnB songs though :'(