WildAmerican

HIMYM - full series

Jessica Jone S2

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel S1

Westworld S2 - currently

Leptine
11 hours ago, FutureHive said:

Vis a Vis / Locked Up S1 - 10/10

I already finished season 2 yesterday :jonny: excellent, totally hooked.

I found out that the show was cancelled after the second season (because of low ratings, it was airing in a public channel late at night), last year it didn't air indeed, but it was lately picked up by another Spanish channel (cable this time) thank God, so the third season might be even more "splatter".

It's already renewed for season 4 :clap3: :duca:

YUNGKALIMXEL

New York Goes to Hollywood - 2/10

Probably one of the most scripted, unfunny and boring VH1 realty shows/“...of Love” spin-offs.

FutureHive
4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I already finished season 2 yesterday :jonny: excellent, totally hooked.

I found out that the show was cancelled after the second season (because of low ratings, it was airing in a public channel late at night), last year it didn't air indeed, but it was lately picked up by another Spanish channel (cable this time) thank God, so the third season might be even more "splatter".

It's already renewed for season 4 :clap3: :duca:

thats great news. recommend anything else i also might have on my watchlist?

CakeLikeRihanna

I watched both seasons of The Handmaid’s Tale in the last two weeks and liked it, sometimes the story takes long to develop but it’s interesting

Leptine
5 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

thats great news. recommend anything else i also might have on my watchlist?

What do you have on your watch-list next?

If you didn't yet, try 'Glitch' (Australian tv show), it was one of the best (not american) show that I watched this year [Not Vis a Vis or 'wentworth' level tho but still enjoyable].

They stan it on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/television/comments/57pgau/just_binge_watched_the_glitch_on_netflix/

(It has 2 seasons and third is coming this year).

Also 'Mary Kills People', a canadian show, it was very good, 2 seasons and third one is coming next year (with the same lead actress of 'Hannibal').

I'm planning to try other spanish shows in the next weeks but I have to check out which ones exactly.

FutureHive
25 minutes ago, Leptine said:

What do you have on your watch-list next?

If you didn't yet, try 'Glitch' (Australian tv show), it was one of the best (not american) show that I watched this year [Not Vis a Vis or 'wentworth' level tho but still enjoyable].

They stan it on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/television/comments/57pgau/just_binge_watched_the_glitch_on_netflix/

(It has 2 seasons and third is coming this year).

Also 'Mary Kills People', a canadian show, it was very good, 2 seasons and third one is coming next year (with the same lead actress of 'Hannibal').

I'm planning to try other spanish shows in the next weeks but I have to check out which ones exactly.

u mentioned Glitch before but i didnt see it being talked about anywhere so i never watched it

a few from my watchlist:

Tell Me You Love Me

Underbelly

Northern Exposure

The Prisoner

Romanzo Criminale

Harper’s Island

The Wonder Years

Edited by FutureHive

Maddox
27 minutes ago, Leptine said:

4 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

While y'all are on ur international binge don't forget abt Bad Banks (Germany/6eps) on Hulu with english subs

This one is also :flame: German too (on Amazon Prime)

gxnesis

Arrested Development

Leptine
7 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

u mentioned Glitch before but i didnt see it being talked about anywhere so i never watched it

a few from my watchlist:

Tell Me You Love Me

Underbelly

Northern Exposure

The Prisoner

Romanzo Criminale

Harper’s Island

The Wonder Years

Because it is a niche show from Australia with only 2 seasons for now, this is why is not popular, there are a few thread on Reddit about it where the response is very positive, Netflix is co-producing the show now, you can watching it there.

'Harper's Island' was great, but I watched it long time ago, I don't remeber it well.

i haven't watched the others.

Leptine
40 minutes ago, Maddox said:

While y'all are on ur international binge don't forget abt Bad Banks (Germany/6eps) on Hulu with english subs

This one is also :flame: German too (on Amazon Prime)

Thanks!

HitTheKing

I recently started watching American Crime Story.

I loved The People vs OJ Simpson, the trial was enthralling and I loved the acting. I'm finding it difficult to get through S2 though (The Assassination of Gianni Versace) it's just not entertaining me as much.

FutureHive
52 minutes ago, HitTheKing said:

I recently started watching American Crime Story.

I loved The People vs OJ Simpson, the trial was enthralling and I loved the acting. I'm finding it difficult to get through S2 though (The Assassination of Gianni Versace) it's just not entertaining me as much.

i skipped s2 after the pilot. im much more interested in versace himself than the killer

Vignesh

Sacred Games (literally just finished)

About to binge Castle Rock

FutureHive

The Sinner 9/10

FutureHive

Alias Grace 7.5/10

FutureHive

Mindhunter 8/10

Outlaws

I watched The End Of The F***ing World recently and it was really good. I am looking forward to the second season.

I also started watching Dexter, it's nice. Not as good as Hannibal, but it's entertaining.

I am currently in love with How To Get Away With Murder. I started watching recently and :jonny: 

Scandalous

The Sinner S1 8.5/10

Shameless S8 9/10

Starboys

Mad men season 1-4 :eatpopcorn: Its a great.

Leptine

Orange is the New Black (S6) - 7/10.

The show is still enjoyable, but new characters and storylines were kind of sloppy for the majority.

Leptine

Dietland (S1) - 6,5/10.

The show started very good, but I didn't like the second half of this first season, the drastic evolution in so short time of the lead character didn't make sense to me.

Outlaws

I started watching HTGAWM a few days ago and episodes 8 and 9 from the first season snatched my wig :jonny4: 

PD: I am in love with all of the characters.

Leptine

UnReal (S4) - 4/10.

Leptine

Vis a Vis (S3) - 11/10.