Maddox

TV shows you watched recently

Maddox
10 hours ago, Leptine said:

I thought you stanned more this show...

Surprised to see that the first season has your highest rate, this doesn't encourage me to come back to this show at all :oh:

VastHelpfulIndochinesetiger-max-1mb.gif

anigif_enhanced-10712-1437068112-12.gif

NOT with that gif hun 

Anyway they may seem harsh bc i binged all 5 seasons during the past 4 days in preparation for the final one. (S4 is as good as the 1st one, and i may have been harsh on S5, it's an 8 tbh)

And btw while doing some reading on Homeland, the consensus is that it starts slow halfway through every season, so basically the same as TA. It's not like i'm pressuring you to get back to it but i think you should give it another chance :chick2:

FutureHive
2 hours ago, Maddox said:

NOT with that gif hun 

Anyway they may seem harsh bc i binged all 5 seasons during the past 4 days in preparation for the final one. (S4 is as good as the 1st one, and i may have been harsh on S5, it's an 8 tbh)

And btw while doing some reading on Homeland, the consensus is that it starts slow halfway through every season, so basically the same as TA. It's not like i'm pressuring you to get back to it but i think you should give it another chance :chick2:

ive seen both and quit both. Homeland is easier to get into. 

Leptine
3 hours ago, Maddox said:

NOT with that gif hun 

I see, but properly because of your recent suggestion I was expecting to see higher ratings especially in the last seasons thinking they were better than the first one, oh well :fan:

tumblr_nh25tggua01s5iu5qo1_250.gif

Leptine

One Day At A Time (S2) - 10,5/10.

Brilliant :clap3:

Maddox
3 hours ago, FutureHive said:

ive seen both and quit both. Homeland is easier to get into. 

Yeah maybe but based on what i've watched i found myself caring more for what may happen to the "TA" characters than the ones on Homeland, everyone turned unlikable on the latter which put me off

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

I see, but properly because of your recent suggestion I was expecting to see higher ratings especially in the last seasons thinking they were better than the first one, oh well :fan:

tumblr_nh25tggua01s5iu5qo1_250.gif

There's still one season left so we'll see!

FutureHive
1 minute ago, Maddox said:

Yeah maybe but based on what i've watched i found myself caring more for what may happen to the "TA" characters than the ones on Homeland, everyone turned unlikable on the latter which put me off

There's still one season left so we'll see!

Leptine wants to be spoon-fed by the TV Shows he watches.

Leptine
3 hours ago, FutureHive said:

Leptine wants to be spoon-fed by the TV Shows he watches.

That's not true at all :skull:

Otherwise I would have not managed to finish and enjoy a show like 'Rectify' or others that weren't easy watching.

Plus, if you don't follow with attention 'Homeland', you can get lost there as well, especially with the last seasons.

'TA' is a great show, very interesting and with great actors, it wasn't hard for me to get into it since I already watched several tv shows of similar arguments, it just wasn't enough interesting to make me continuing it with episodes of 1 hour that felt like 3, like if it was a mini-serie of 10 episodes, it would have been enough to me.

FutureHive
1 minute ago, Leptine said:

That's not true at all :skull:

Otherwise I would have not managed to finish and enjoy a show like 'Rectify' or others that weren't easy watching.

Plus, if you don't follow with attention 'Homeland', you can get lost there as well, especially with the last seasons.

'TA' is a great show, very interesting and with great actors, it wasn't hard for me to get into it since I already watched several tv shows of similar arguments, it just wasn't enough interesting to make me continuing it with episodes of 1 hour that felt like 3, like if it was a mini-serie of 10 episodes, it would have been enough to me.

watch The Expanse and prove me wrong :celestial6:

Leptine
13 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

watch The Expanse and prove me wrong :celestial6:

:fish2:

But that case is different, because it is properly a genre that I don't usually like (like: 'Star Trek', 'Star Wars', 'Battlestar galactica', ecc), unless it's  Sigourney Weaver in 'Alien' :angelo:

FutureHive
3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

:fish2:

But that case is different, because it is properly a genre that I don't usually like (like: 'Star Trek', 'Star Wars', 'Battlestar galactica', ecc), unless it's  Sigourney Weaver in 'Alien' :angelo:

BSG is the most confusing show ive ever seen. still great tho. no similarities to The Expanse at all except space.

frankly i blame shows like that for ruining the reputation of Sci-fi forever. u gotta be teflon to look past the nerd stereotypes and give it a shot

Edited by FutureHive

Leptine
3 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

BSG is the most confusing show ive ever seen. still great tho. no similarities to The Expanse at all except space.

frankly i blame shows like that for ruining the reputation of Sci-fi forever. u gotta be teflon to look past the nerd stereotypes and give it a shot

Also on Reddit people were saying that is similar to those shows, however I watched the pilot last week, I wrote it in the other tv thread, but it didn't make me enthusiastic...

For example I liked a lot the 'Altered Carbon' pilot, it had very interesting things, too bad second half part became a stupid mess, a lost occasion...

FutureHive
1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Also on Reddit people were saying that is similar to those shows, however I watched the pilot last week, I wrote it in the other tv thread, but it didn't make me enthusiastic...

For example I liked a lot the 'Altered Carbon' pilot, it had very interesting things, too bad second half part became a stupid mess, a lost occasion...

altered carbon pissed me off by the 2nd half. its a shame thats what u spent ur time watching instead of The Expanse

johnsuxx

Season 9 of Archer - 10/10 :heart2: 

Mr Greenbird

Sneaky Pete (S2) - 7.3/10 and I am being generous cause of killer casts and performance. 

Mr Greenbird
On 2018. 6. 11. at 8:33 PM, Maddox said:

NOT with that gif hun 

good finally someone values S5! I was sick of people trashing S5 recently lol 

I'd say S4>S6>S5>S3>S2>S1 

Edited by Mr Greenbird

rooby.booby

Champions - 7/10 - it's cute.

lhdang2000

The Royals - 9/10 

1// Max Brown, Tom Austen, and William Moseley are so HOT. 

2// I. NEED. SEASON. 5. NOW.

Edited by lhdang2000

Mr Greenbird

Jane The Virgin (S4) - 8/10 The season was very good! 

Mr Greenbird

Silicon Valley (S5) - 7/10

Mirtilo

Westworld. 8/10

”Oh sweetheart, begging doesn’t help” :jonny5:

Bloomers

I just vinished up American Vandal. It was pretty well done and really funny. 

Looking forward to season 2

Leptine

-'Famous in Love' (S2) - Dropped it.

The show has became a boring mess while season 1 was enjoyable.

-'Imposters' (S2) - Dropped it.

The show has became a boring mess while season 1 was good.

Mr Greenbird

Patrick Melrose - 7/10, Cumberbatch was overall nice (except first episode's over the top performance), the kid who plays young version of Patrick was awesome. Episode 2 and 5 were really well done, episode 1 was nice and 3-4 were okay to decent. 

Mr. Duff

Santa Clarita Diet - It's fine, it's not boring and it's a little humorous, although this is the kind of show that doesn't really get your attention that much. Still, it's interesting.

Leptine

'Suburra' (S1) - 9/10.