TV shows you watched recently

Maddox

Finished I may destroy you! It was amazing, deserved all the awards that it got. Now I'm gonna start "chewing gum" another series from the same actress and creator of the show as well

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• FutureHive

• Leptine

• Maddox

I finally got around to binge watch Schitt's Creek (after seeing all the memes on social media) because the show only recently become available on Netflix in my country. And oh boy it was worth all the wait :foxaylove2: The most believable and healthy gay relationship I have seen so far on a TV show :allears: 

Kind of a slow burn though, they only pick up the pace at the end of Season 2. Still it gets better and better after each season so the payoff in the final season is amazing if you manage to watch it all the way through - the opposite trend of many other shows where the storyline just goes downhill after a few seasons :eatpopcorn:Totally recommend if you need something hilarius but still warm & fuzzy to watch with your loved ones :smile: 

On 10/23/2021 at 9:12 AM, youreyesgocold said:

I just finished Schitts Creek and wow this might be my new favourite show of all time. 

i watched the last 3 episodes and the documentary in one sitting like a movie and I cried so many times. 

Hide contents

Patrick’s final vows TOOK ME OUT. I can’t believe he pulled ms mariah out like that. He knew how to break David (and me) into a mess on the floor 

Such a hilarious show honestly with so much character growth and heart. Moira is a gay ICON. I have never loved the ending to a series this much before. I love all the endings for every single character and I can’t imagine a better way to say goodbye to them. 

so so so happy 

Couldn't agree more :chick3: After the finale I still want more content from them so I watched all the old interviews on Youtube and bought the behind the scene book that they published :chick1:

Ok now on season 2 ep 8 of six feet under. Im addicted, ive grown to love the cast.

Finished The Fall a couple days ago and... WOW. So good and raw.

Both Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan were incredible. And hot.

:jonny: 

About halfway through Ted Lasso season 2. Love this show, would recommend for sure. Great characters, pretty funny with some surprisingly emotional moments, it reminds me a bit of Schitts Creek but for straight people :priceless:

If you were like me and have avoided it because it’s sports, definitely give it a go. Rebecca always looks immaculate too :nicole:

Station Eleven is insufferable? 4 episodes in?! Who lied to me that this is good, come forward I'm tryna see sumn... Let's try Yellowjackets

Your Turn To Kill (a Japanese series) was boring at start, but got so fucked up (in a good way) past ep.3-4. 

Stay Close 

6/10

The fact the male cop had sexual relationships with the majority of the female cast. Yeah, okay. :skull: 

Close to finishing season 3 of This is us. Beth is definitely becoming my favourite. I liked her from the start but even more now :party:

14 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

Stay Close 

6/10

The fact the male cop had sexual relationships with the majority of the female cast. Yeah, okay. :skull: 

i started watching this the other day and let me tell you i was SHOOK when my street came up on the screen :deadbanana2: turns out they filmed here before i moved here but i was like… wtf what a coincidence .. i live in such an irrelevant town :ahh: 

On 1/6/2022 at 3:01 PM, davorincek said:

Finished I may destroy you! It was amazing, deserved all the awards that it got. Now I'm gonna start "chewing gum" another series from the same actress and creator of the show as well

I've never laughed as much as I did watching Chewing Gum

-Its always sunny in philly.

-Re watching my favourite show of all time true blood

- Mike Tyson mystery gang (dunno my bf and I are watching it atm) 

- privlage & lying game (kinda on and off with these two)

I need something with a gay character whose actually important, with an interesting love story, please help me :rip: I feel like I’ve watched all the gay friendly series on streaming

1 hour ago, rafacog said:

I need something with a gay character whose actually important, with an interesting love story, please help me :rip: I feel like I’ve watched all the gay friendly series on streaming

Everything’s Gonna Be Okay

3 hours ago, rafacog said:

KITZ from Netflix 

1 hour ago, ReH2o said:

KITZ from Netflix 

Already saw it :toofunny3: I liked it

3 hours ago, Ang3lus said:

Everything’s Gonna Be Okay

I’ll see it! Thanks

Started watching Raised By Wolves and it's been stomping really hard

Finally an amazing Sci-Fi plot not taking place solely in a spaceship

:jonny6:

i finished watching archive 81 (netflix) a few days ago and it was great. starts a bit slow but the plot twists near the end kept me more entertained . i'd give it an 8/10

On 1/18/2022 at 12:53 AM, rafacog said:

The Other Two

Archive 81 had me GAGGED with the constant plot twists. I could not predict what was going to happen to matter how hard I tried :dies: 

Just binged all of six feet under in 2 weeks.

Wow. What a ride.

That final episode had me crying ALOT.

8/10

Does ATRL not have a Raised By Wolves thread? I finished S1 at like 3AM and I'm soooo stoked for S2, definitely recommending this to everyone I know

Mother & Father>>>>

I’m only 45 mins into Archive 81 and I’m already living. The scene where the little girl is being interviewed. Goosebumps. :jonny6: