TV shows you watched recently

On 3/27/2021 at 1:17 PM, tbhmatt said:

Do any Brits watch Line Of Duty? I was considering making a thread but I don’t want it to flop if no one watches it :emofish:

The greatest show I’ve ever watched. So intense, the writing is soooo clever. Acting is top notch. The storylines are amazing.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• FutureHive

• Maddox

• Mr Greenbird

1 hour ago, #navytings said:

The greatest show I’ve ever watched. So intense, the writing is soooo clever. Acting is top notch. The storylines are amazing.

!!!!

It’s probably the best thing on British television at the moment. I am gripped. I can’t remember **** from the previous 5 series though lol but I’m still addicted.

I should have rewatched them all before S6 started :rip:

11 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

!!!!

It’s probably the best thing on British television at the moment. I am gripped. I can’t remember **** from the previous 5 series though lol but I’m still addicted.

I should have rewatched them all before S6 started :rip:

It’s a shame it’s not as big outside of the UK because it’s one of the only dramas I ever hear spoke about.

I watched 1-4, then I rewatched 1-4 before 5 came out and the past week I rewatched 1-5 so my Mum could catch up and watch 6 and honestly I feel like you need to rewatch everything before a new season :deadbanana2:It’s a LOT but each watch is amazing. Despite me having seen it all, I was never bored once.

Everybody reading this and hasnt seen Line of Duty, please get involved.

1 minute ago, #navytings said:

It’s a shame it’s not as big outside of the UK because it’s one of the only dramas I ever hear spoke about.

I watched 1-4, then I rewatched 1-4 before 5 came out and the past week I rewatched 1-5 so my Mum could catch up and watch 6 and honestly I feel like you need to rewatch everything before a new season :deadbanana2:It’s a LOT but each watch is amazing. Despite me having seen it all, I was never bored once.

Everybody reading this and hasnt seen Line of Duty, please get involved.

Yeah, I knew I wasn’t gonna remember anything since it’s been so long since S5, but it’s too late now nnn so I’m just trying to piece it together episode by episode. 

Spoiler

I can’t work out if Jo is being blackmailed or whether she’s just straight up corrupt.

Also, I agree! Anyone outside the UK, you should seriously consider watching Line Of Duty. All series are available on BBC iPlayer so y’all should be able to access it with a VPN.

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Yeah, I knew I wasn’t gonna remember anything since it’s been so long since S5, but it’s too late now nnn so I’m just trying to piece it together episode by episode. 

Hide contents

I can’t work out if Jo is being blackmailed or whether she’s just straight up corrupt.

Also, I agree! Anyone outside the UK, you should seriously consider watching Line Of Duty. All series are available on BBC iPlayer so y’all should be able to access it with a VPN.

Spoiler

I believe she’s being blackmailed and thinking she believes it’s Buckells. The bolts on the door, the picture of her and what I’m guessing is her Mother suggests to me that they’ve done something to her family members and blackmailing her with it. Maybe kidnapped her Mother? I think with all this evidence she’s building against Buckells has more to do with her trying to find out who it is rather than shift the blame on someone else but that’s just me.

Another theory I have is Hastings being John Corbett’s biological Father and that’s why he is financially assisting Steph after John’s death. After everything with John’s Mother last season, idk I just see this happening.

My last theory is that Chloe (Steve’s new partner) is Tony Gates‘ daughter Chloe from Series 1 and she’s joining the force to find the people who basically killed her Dad. The age might be a bit off but idk!!

The thing with LOD is that nothing is what it seems and you second guess everyone’s motives and who everyone even is. You can never fully trust any character and I love that about it.

Just now, #navytings said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe she’s being blackmailed and thinking she believes it’s Buckells. The bolts on the door, the picture of her and what I’m guessing is her Mother suggests to me that they’ve done something to her family members and blackmailing her with it. Maybe kidnapped her Mother? I think with all this evidence she’s building against Buckells has more to do with her trying to find out who it is rather than shift the blame on someone else but that’s just me.

Another theory I have is Hastings being John Corbett’s biological Father and that’s why he is financially assisting Steph after John’s death. After everything with John’s Mother last season, idk I just see this happening.

My last theory is that Chloe (Steve’s new partner) is Tony Gates‘ daughter Chloe from Series 1 and she’s joining the force to find the people who basically killed her Dad. The age might be a bit off but idk!!

The thing with LOD is that nothing is what it seems and you second guess everyone’s motives and who everyone even is. You can never fully trust any character and I love that about it.

Spoiler

I am definitely leaning towards the theory that Jo is being blackmailed for some reason. I never twigged why she had all those locks on her door, but it would make sense if she was worried for her safety.

Her reaction in the car in ep 2 (?) as well kinda suggests she’s not doing this of her own free will.

I heard that something really shocking happens in this week’s episode too, so I am PERCHED. 

8 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am definitely leaning towards the theory that Jo is being blackmailed for some reason. I never twigged why she had all those locks on her door, but it would make sense if she was worried for her safety.

Her reaction in the car in ep 2 (?) as well kinda suggests she’s not doing this of her own free will.

I heard that something really shocking happens in this week’s episode too, so I am PERCHED. 

Spoiler

I’m also 100% convinced that Kate is working undercover for Hastings without Steve’s knowledge.

1- The Irregulars :jonny5: so good :jonny5:

But I'm so over netflix and her 8ep seasons :biblio:  I miss the +15ep tv shows  

2- Solar Opposites S2, only 1st ep so far

3- Resident Alien 

Is this supposed to be a comedy ? cause I'm not laughing but I'm hooked for some reason :skull: the main actor is killing it  :clap3:

9 minutes ago, #navytings said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’m also 100% convinced that Kate is working undercover for Hastings without Steve’s knowledge.

Spoiler

nnn my mom thinks that but I’m not convinced

1 minute ago, #navytings said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just think she’s getting too close to Jo for it not to be an order.

Nnn let me stop the spoiler tag convo before I annoy someone, but

Spoiler

Possibly. I’m perched to see what happens this week. 

"Them" on prime video. I watched episode 1 and the racism made me so uncomfortable. Like I understand that the white people are part of the horror of this story but damn :emofish: