• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• FutureHive

• Maddox

• Mr Greenbird

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

You season 3 will be released on Netflix in November. That will be a long wait.

The Alienist (Season 2)

Just a couple of episodes in, but it looks like it would be just as good as Season 1.

Bombshell

I finished season 1 of "Future Man" starring Josh Hutcherson and it was amazing. Season 2 is off to a slow and somewhat confusing start though.

waterslide

so far this year I've completed:

Lovecraft Country - HBO (10/10)

The Flight Attendant - HBO (8/10)

Big Brother 10 - CBS All Access (7/10)

Fate: The Winx Saga - Netflix (6/10)

The Head - HBO (6/10)

Night Stalker - Netflix (6/10)

I'm currently watching:

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13 - VH1

Servant Season 2 - Apple TV 

The Hustler - ABC

The Challenge: Double Agents Season 36 - MTV 

Big Brother 21 - CBS All Access

Bling Empire - Netflix

Lupin - Netflix

on my watchlist:

Dickinson Season 2 - Apple TV

Selena + Chef Season 2 - HBO

The Sister - Hulu

Losing Alice - Apple TV

WandaVision - Disney+

Bridgerton - Netflix

It’s a Sin - HBO - Starts February 18th

Tell Me Your Secrets - Amazon Prime - Starts February 19th

Take Me Apart

Watched all 5 episodes of It's A Sin in one sitting, SO DAMN GOOD.

Spoiler

Colin... :sosad:

It’s A Sin was really good. The Welsh guy is a prince.

I watched the second and third season of The Handmaid’s Tale and

June was really pissing me off with all of her stupid decisions, however the ending of the third season? Wow. So good.

Moira is annoying.

I am not forgiving Serena and I do not feel sorry for her. Not one little bit.

Edited by Haburo
JonginBey

I started WandaVision last Friday, and I finally decided to put my AppleTV subscription to use and start on Defending Jacob. I’m currently on the first episode.

Edited by JonginBey
waterslide

anyone else start Tell Me Your Secrets on Amazon Prime? I watched 2 episodes last night I'm not sure how I feel about it yet 

Michael196

Hulu got some great show, although it's not available in my country...

in the past couple of months I watched:

Dollhouse for Kat and Brenda, and it was so good!! can't wait for season 2!

High Infidelity for Zoe and I liked the plot and trailer and it ended up being really good too, too bad it got cancelled :!ohno:

and Love Victor although I didn't watch the movie, but the trailer looked good, and I really liked the show and binged it in no time!

I just finished binge watching The Sopranos since I’ve only ever heard good things about it but never really got around to it. 

It really was an incredible show. I see now why every major publication has put it in their top 5 list of best shows of all time. The fact that I was able to relate to characters and see glimpses of my own family in these individuals/situations that couldn’t be more dissimilar. Also the last season snatched my wig completely. Normally I can predict TV shows but this one had me all sorts of off guard. 

StrangerInTheDark

Malcolm In The Middle - I believe this was my 4th re-watch since 2011. It will never get old. Not one episode failed to put a smile on my face. What a wonderful show. I don't understand why is reunion not happening yet?? I feel like every other show from 00s had a comeback except of it.

Twin Peaks - Finally finished this crap. Oh god, the biggest regret was watching this tv show. I can't believe I have been keeping it for years to see it, and all that praise.. What for? So pretentious. All style and no substance. I started watching that 4 hours long explanation video on youtube and after hour literally there is none. Nothing but deluded praise and fan fiction for this show. Reaching so hard for something to make sense. 

JawBreaker

See -  8.1/10 I actually really enjoyed it. My adrenaline rush was sky high lol. Even though Jason Momoa serves the same damn character every project I still love him. The only thing that's stopping me from giving it a higher score is that I'm not emotionally invested in any of the chatacters. 

The Durrells  - 8.8/10 I dont really care for family comedy type genres but I really loved this. It was pretty funny at times. But most of all the scenery was so beautiful. Would like to visit a Greek island now. 

Belgravia  - 6.7/10 It was entertaining but still quite forgettable not really a stand out. It's like Downtown Abbey 2.0.

World on Fire  - 7.3/10 Acting was pretty great I would say.

I’ve picked up Grey’s anatomy again (I’m on s6) and it’s sooo good (cheesy 🤓)

I’m also watching Wandavision weekly and the show is just amazing, so excited to see the conclusion next week!

On 2/25/2021 at 1:45 AM, Sesame said:

I just finished binge watching The Sopranos since I’ve only ever heard good things about it but never really got around to it. 

It really was an incredible show. I see now why every major publication has put it in their top 5 list of best shows of all time. The fact that I was able to relate to characters and see glimpses of my own family in these individuals/situations that couldn’t be more dissimilar. Also the last season snatched my wig completely. Normally I can predict TV shows but this one had me all sorts of off guard. 

I recently finished it for the first time too, I have a lot to say about it lol but I agree with you. I think it did a good job of humanizing Italian Americans beyond the stereotypes of the times. 

Currently on Behind Her Eyes E02 and I'm perched. 

Also, that man has me WEAK every single moment he's on screen :jonny5:

Vanity Fair  -  8.0/10  Thought it would be boring but I'm actually impressed. Olivia Cooke was pretty captivating. Also it's funny to see some of the actors being in other period dramas/movies that I just finished not long ago.

Toy Boy - 7.5/10 

I just finished the 1st season. Definitely lots and lots of eye candy, which makes the show better if you are gay. The scenery is also really beautiful, Marbella/Málaga is really pretty. I thought the show was dragging though, 13 very long episodes were not needed. Lots of filler scenes/mini-plots that don't really go anywhere. They have renewed it for a second season adding 2 Italian actors (idk how that's gonna workout, but I am perched). I hope they will give some more background info on some characters (after 13 long episodes, I can't remember more than 2-3 facts about Germán). Not a perfect series, but it was still entertaining and good overall. If you are a fan of Spanish series on Netflix, have this in your list.

5b64cc6c6e70eb15890777e436d136966eb4bc25

Edited by espeon