Maddox

TV shows you watched recently

FutureHive
4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

It seems like you're over tv shows recently, I remember that I warned you about these two:

I watched reality shows as well lately, this year is definitely kind of dry when it comes to tv shows (with some exceptions).

Finally 'Wentworth' is coming to slay us.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/132316-wentworth-season-6-june-19/

yeah lately i havent been enthusiastic about scripted TV. The Expanse is still my fav TV show on air rn. u checked it out yet?

Edited by FutureHive

Leptine
9 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

yeah lately i havent been enthusiastic about scripted TV. The Expanse is still my fav TV show on air rn. u checked it out yet?

Actually no, I wanted to try it because I often read positive comments about it but I am afraid that it's not my thing because I read it's like "Battlestar Galactica" or 'Star Trek' that is not really my genre, I am more an 'Alien'-'Fringe' kind of sci-fi stan with dark and mystery elements.

FutureHive
1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Actually no, I wanted to try it because I often read positive comments about it but I am afraid that it's not my thing because I read it's like "Battlestar Galactica" or 'Star Trek' that is not really my genre, I am more an 'Alien'-'Fringe' kind of sci-fi stan with dark and mystery elements.

its literally a drama mixed with thriller except its in space. 

once u get into it u wont shut up about it lol

DancingShoes

Goblin

The Good Wife

Mad Men

Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated

Elementary

Agents of SHIELD

The Handmaid's Tale

This Is Us

Please Like Me

My Father is Strange

according to tvtime.

Leptine
3 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

its literally a drama mixed with thriller except its in space. 

once u get into it u wont shut up about it lol

Does it have twists, cliffhangers and a continuative story? I might check it out soon.

FutureHive
1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Does it have twists, cliffhangers and a continuative story? I might check it out soon.

yea. read a review about it 

Leptine

'The Looming Tower' (S1) - Dropped it.

The show is really well done with great actors so I definitely suggest it to the people interested in the argument but it wasn't entertaining to make me continue it, probably also because the story is well knew, I was hoping to find a new sort of 'Homeland' but it wasn't the case.

FutureHive
3 hours ago, Leptine said:

The show is really well done with great actors so I definitely suggest it to the people interested in the argument but it wasn't entertaining to make me continue it, probably also because the story is well knew, I was hoping to find a new sort of 'Homeland' but it wasn't the case.

Fauda = Homeland from the opposite’s perspective

Maddox
9 hours ago, Leptine said:

The Americans, The Bureau>>

Alexis Neiers

I binge watched Safe on netflix & it was pretty good, I'd definitely reccomend

rafael-abc

Started Pose today: so good so far 

Mr Greenbird
3 hours ago, Maddox said:

this one sounds interesting

Maddox
20 minutes ago, Mr Greenbird said:

this one sounds interesting

You should check it out! It's a french show abt espionage, first season is kinda middling but the next two are fire :flame:

Leptine
10 hours ago, FutureHive said:

Fauda = Homeland from the opposite’s perspective

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

I tried 'The Americans' (1st season and part of the second) last year but I dropped it...

I checked these two, interesting, but there aren't subtitles in my language, thank you tho :noparty:

Buddy

The Leftovers... IT'S EVERYTHING!!! WATCH IT YA'LL!

Buddy
On 5/4/2018 at 4:38 PM, Scandalous said:

just finished the entire series of The Leftovers :clap3: :alexz:

YESSS!! :alexz: Did you like it?!

Maddox
11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I tried 'The Americans' (1st season and part of the second) last year but I dropped it...

I checked these two, interesting, but there aren't subtitles in my language, thank you tho :noparty:

If you could go through the third season of Homeland you could definitely finish TA. Get back to it!!

FutureHive
14 minutes ago, Leptine said:

get used to english subs? 

Leptine
Just now, Maddox said:

If you could go through the third season of Homeland you could definitely finish TA. Get back to it!!

I already forced myself to watch it last year (more times) but it didn't work, it's a well done show but not my thing :michael:

'Homeland' was always a pleasure :nicole:

4 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

get used to english subs? 

It's too stressing for me, I need to relax during the watching and english subtitles required more attention... With a not english audio it would be even messier (only with Spanish I could do it).

FutureHive
8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I already forced myself to watch it last year (more times) but it didn't work, it's a well done show but not my thing :michael:

'Homeland' was always a pleasure :nicole:

It's too stressing for me, I need to relax during the watching and english subtitles required more attention... With a not english audio it would be even messier (only with Spanish I could do it).

i followed critics into season 5 of The Americans b4 i quit. i stopped liking that show a long time ago

im done following critics in 2018 thats why i havent watched anything new

FutureHive
14 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Fauda has Spanish audio on netflix 

Leptine
10 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

i followed critics into season 5 of The Americans b4 i quit. i stopped liking that show a long time ago

im done following critics in 2018 thats why i havent watched anything new

I check them out and use them as receipts only if they follow my taste, but I never let them affect my taste like some people do or pretend to like only critical acclaim shows (same for music and movies), there are a lot of good shows with low metacritic scores or that they're not critical acclaimed in general.

materialboy

I couldn't go on watching Breaking Bad :pukey: stopped at episode 2 of S4.Walter is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen

Started watching Desperate Housewives last week and I;m loving it.I've watched the first season and a few episodes o S3 before tho

IntoMeYouSee

Britannia 9/10 and freaking luv it. 

I mix of weird, funny, serious, gives some GOT vibes while it doesn't take itself seriously, good budget, patiently awaiting for season 2.

Fear The Walking Dead 8/10 superior version of Walking Trash. 

cypriotpcdfan

Just finished re-watching The Comeback. I will never get tired of that show.