Maddox

TV shows you watched recently

Booyah

Cursed-Netflix-1-B%C3%B6l%C3%BCm-izle-Go 

Just finished Cursed.  7/10

Since I like fantastic stories I loved this show. Not enough magic but its okay I guess. The show makes you keep watching it. The season finale is 10/10 tho. Katherine really needs to work on her acting.

Jake Frank

Just finished Homecoming (Season 1) with Julia Roberts 

Amazing!

Blank Space

Rewatching Sex and the City. Samantha is an icon

Rafaela

Done with The good Wife. Last season was not that good. 

Starting The Good Fight. 

Aristocrat

Just finished rewatching Desperate Housewives and it's truly my fave show ever. :jonny5: Dramatic, mysterious, comedic, heartfelt, campy, soap opera vibes here and there with great actors, lovable characters and juicy storylines throughout all 8 seasons. It's so underrated with the younger generations. I wish it would go back on Netflix so more young millennials/gen z would give it a chance. 

Gringo
On 6/21/2020 at 4:31 AM, AlfonsoVM said:

So this week I've watched:

Peaky Blinders (Season 1)

How was this one? Should I give it a chance?

ReverseWarholian

Starting Little Fires Everywhere :jonny6:

@Walk_Away21

Robert

Just binged Never Have I Ever. It was a really good easy watch and genuinely funny but also felt very real in places. 

AlfonsoVM
14 hours ago, Gringo said:

How was this one? Should I give it a chance?

I'm loving it, I'm in Season 4 and it keeps getting better. U should watch it if it the type of shows you like:spin:.

Breathe On Moi

Finished Lost a few days ago and started Six Feet Under last night and oh wow! I didn’t think I was going to like this. 3 episodes in and I’m already hooked, I actually think a lot of the gay community slept on this show when it’s pretty powerful even for 2001. Can’t wait to see the series finale that everyone deems the best in tv history :jonny5:

Jake Frank

Watchmen is amazing, just finished

Anthem

The other day I was watching TV with my bf’s brother, and he was watching How I Met Your Mother. I honestly thought the show was completely different than what it actually is, and found myself actually really drawn in by the characters and writing. It’s not the funniest thing I’ve ever watched, but it certainly has plenty of moments of absurdity that made me chuckle. I think I’m actually going to binge-watch it once I get my new laptop.

:jonny2:

and if anyone was wondering, the episodes I saw were at a wedding with a lighthouse and like, the 3 episodes that followed that. Apparently that was the last season, so I’m glad I didn’t watch much further than that lol.

Aristocrat

Started Glee and New Girl, both for the first time. :eatpopcorn:

starataneori

The O.C season 1-3. This show is ICONIC and AMAZING. Truly an experience. :jonny6:

I didn't watch S4 because I can't handle the death of 

Spoiler

Marissa Cooper

I thought they were endgame :cries: Bawling my eyes now