Coachella 2018 | Beyonce, The Weeknd, & Eminem Headlining

Mania

Chemical X.
3 minutes ago, ryanpittman97 said:

To put whatever issues they had aside, this happens in music all the time, especially Hip-Hop 

do you think after a few days they're ready to put differences aside? that's not happening anytime soon. i don't even think they care that much.

edit: jk i'm dumb and it's 3am, ignore me

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

This Bitch Keeps Winning :clap3: 

winning for being invited? The Monster wasn't even a succes because of her

popularmoonlight
14 hours ago, Sabbath said:

but i don't think you can watch it on the stream anymore

:c I watched Bey's yesterday. If I knew...

RunningIITheSun
11 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Does anyone know what Bey mumbled between flawless and feeling myself?  It was while that (OutKast?) sample was playing sounded like she was rapping but it was really under her breath and to herself and then she started talking to the audience again

I think you're talking about the part when she was saying "woke up to n***** looking like me. Woke up to n***** talking like me". It's Playboi Carti's "wokeuplikethis*"

LoveLiveMusic
14 minutes ago, Westworld said:

Let's make it happen.

:dies: Watch them fan accounts start RT’ing this and getting hopes up. What about this Formation Tour doc or whatever they’ve mentioned?

10 hours ago, Brussels said:

winning for being invited? The Monster wasn't even a succes because of her

It was her first big song she was a part of, plus she's talked about how she felt shafted when some of her vocals were left in.

It's cool that Eminem invited Bebe to perform it because it was originally her song.

7 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

@MrLovett @ELECTRAHEARTPOP I would delete those replies since you’re spreading files. 

The files aren't of anything you can purchase though, it's not an illegal download. Just simply an audio rip.

there are so many sets i want to watch but there are no ****ing links :rip: last year there was a t****** with all of them i'm sad

On 4/16/2018 at 3:08 AM, ryanpittman97 said:

Migos had the opportunity to make history and bring out but Cardi and Nicki, instead they cut Nicki's verse adding more fuel to the fire :rip: 

I was pissed. Everyone around me figured since Cardi didn't perform her verse during her set that she was coming out later with Migos. Their set was expected to be a highlight of mines but it turned out to be a great big dud. From their sound issues to their lateness. It was just a mess. 

Archived