ATRL's The Mole S2 | FINALE CEREMONY

Navyofbadgals

3 minutes but also pray for me cause my country is a mess rn and we need some rain because.. whew.. a wasteland

@Dibbles overleef jij het nog :'( 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• thecptz

• Daylight

• RandomName

Thecptz you are..

naughty for not saying who to share your frihbie with

but also safe xo

25 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

so @thecptz never said who got his other frihbie huh

Give me or Pinkbox for being #2 :cm: 

Randomize it! and rig it for me :-*

ok yall not here so let me just yolo it because it's too hot

the people who are eliminated are

Unoriginal.. I'm sorry :( Hope you had fun while you were here

and

PinkBox.. yes really oop

you had such a glo up compared to last season, but unfortunately, this still wasn't your season :( Have fun stunning Kandy Muse

as for my lovely top 5; the weather is simply too hot here so I think it's best to continue with a new challenge on monday. We're going to play a type of bingo but there is a big twist! If you would be so nice you can send me your bingo cards via pm before monday! The bingo cards need to be with albums of this week's BB200, and it needs to be 3x3

think strategically!

ok bye now

oh so now yall wanted to post

well oop w/e I wanted to go lay somewhere else anyways so no hard feelings fatties

4 minutes ago, Nacht said:

I hope it rains there darling :jonny5:

same aofejaweop it's a mess

the grass field in front of my house literally looks like hay now omg, never seen this before in my life here :skull: a mess

RIP Unoriginal and PinkBox! :heart2: I love the idea of bingo with BB200 albums. :pancake:

2ivz0vo.jpg

Not fatty being out.

How is one of them eliminated sadgawsddsa.

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

oh so now yall wanted to post

well oop w/e I wanted to go lay somewhere else anyways so no hard feelings fatties

same aofejaweop it's a mess

the grass field in front of my house literally looks like hay now omg, never seen this before in my life here :skull: a mess

That’s a mess, climate change is real and a bitch :chick3: It happens here too that months pass with little to no rain

• ATRL Moderator

): bye y'all

Must've been sloppy with my answers or very lucky this whole time 

1 minute ago, Nacht said:

That’s a mess, climate change is real and a bitch :chick3: It happens here too that months pass with little to no rain

yeah but like it never happened here and I'm lowkey concerned

where do you live then? 

Do we send 9 albums only? or 8 with the center being a free for all?

1 minute ago, RandomName said:

Do we send 9 albums only? or 8 with the center being a free for all?

no 9 albums! no free spaces this time xo 

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

yeah but like it never happened here and I'm lowkey concerned

where do you live then? 

Sardinia, there was a huge drought emergency last year cause rainfalls just wouldn’t come and they dropped a lot from the previous year :emofish: But the situation is better now.mp3, I hope it improves there too! :heart2:

Getting on my bingo card with 9 great/unexpected albums :mandown:

10 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Sardinia, there was a huge drought emergency last year cause rainfalls just wouldn’t come and they dropped a lot from the previous year :emofish: But the situation is better now.mp3, I hope it improves there too! :heart2:

Getting on my bingo card with 9 great/unexpected albums :mandown:

Oh wow Sardinia a slay :jonny: 

Still need to go there but hopefully next summer but I also want to go to Sicily so choices :mandown:

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Oh wow Sardinia a slay :jonny: 

Still need to go there but hopefully next summer but I also want to go to Sicily so choices :mandown:

Going to both is the right decision :mandown: They’re lowkey the two Italian regions with the best beaches ?

21 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Going to both is the right decision :mandown: They’re lowkey the two Italian regions with the best beaches ?

Oh wow wig

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

3 minutes but also pray for me cause my country is a mess rn and we need some rain because.. whew.. a wasteland

@Dibbles overleef jij het nog :'( 

Nauwelijks :jonny: gelukkig regent het nu hier. Heb je die branden in Griekenland gezien? daar zat ik precies in mei, dus het kon altijd nog erger. Maar ik kijk niet uit naar 30+ in Duitsland volgende week :cries: 

17 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

Nauwelijks :jonny: gelukkig regent het nu hier. Heb je die branden in Griekenland gezien? daar zat ik precies in mei, dus het kon altijd nog erger. Maar ik kijk niet uit naar 30+ in Duitsland volgende week :cries: 

ik was in Duitsland 2 jaar geleden op het moment dat het Duitse hitterecord werd verbroken :deadbanana: 

en echt er is nauwelijks nog groen gras hier aoefijawlefaw

en ja echt erg van Griekenland :cries: volgens mij koelt het weer een beetje af volgende week maar who knows n

15 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

ik was in Duitsland 2 jaar geleden op het moment dat het Duitse hitterecord werd verbroken :deadbanana: 

en echt er is nauwelijks nog groen gras hier aoefijawlefaw

en ja echt erg van Griekenland :cries: volgens mij koelt het weer een beetje af volgende week maar who knows n

Ja ik schrok ook van het gras bij mij. Ik heb dus geen idee wat we allemaal in dat huisje hebben om de hitte tegen te gaan en in Nederland hebben we nog het strand dichtbij, dus ik ben een beetje bang dat ik daar een week half dood in dat huis ga zitten :dancehall: Ik ga alvast een tripje zuidpool voor volgend jaar boeken, zal daar vast wel lekker weer zijn :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

Ja ik schrok ook van het gras bij mij. Ik heb dus geen idee wat we allemaal in dat huisje hebben om de hitte tegen te gaan en in Nederland hebben we nog het strand dichtbij, dus ik ben een beetje bang dat ik daar een week half dood in dat huis ga zitten :dancehall: Ik ga alvast een tripje zuidpool voor volgend jaar boeken, zal daar vast wel lekker weer zijn :cm: 

Ik wil terug naar Italië waar ik airco had :weeps: 

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Ik wil terug naar Italië waar ik airco had :weeps: 

Italië? Ik vond Rome in oktober al niet uit te houden, laat staan midden in de zomer :jonny: mijn werk heeft gelukkig wel airco en is lekker koel, dus dat is niet slecht geld verdienen :fan: 

Mess at me still being in despite PinkBox being my #1 target :toofunny2:

OMG BYE at me being out 

The way I target Unoriginal the entire time and was SURE that he was the mole 

Now bitch got eliminated at the same time as me, scream 

2ivz0vo.jpg

1 hour ago, jamesfog said:

Mess at me still being in despite PinkBox being my #1 target :toofunny2:

Hope you're out next 

2ivz0vo.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.