• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• thecptz

• Daylight

• RandomName

elvis and barbara were choices, should have been the most streamed female artist of 2017's birth month and the upside down mariah carey tribute act's eighth collaboration's hot 100 peak

TEST R2

Team Bats! You guys lost the challenge and thus will face elimination. If anyone has received a power from me, PM if you want to use it. There is no deadline for the test, but the sooner the better. If there's a tie in scores, the slowest person will be eliminated!

You may have noticed that some people have answered with two answers to certain questions in their questionnaires. Please use their first-named answer in case they're your mole.

The test once again consists of 15 questions, each worth 1 point with the exception of Q15 which is worth 2 points.

Team Pigeons! You have the power to gift one person in your team a freebie, and one person of team bats a -1 on the test. Your deadline for this is pretty much before the rihsults. Please PM me for this in the inbox you already have with me.

Good luck!

Spoiler

The people who need to make the test: @KatyCatPH @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Fruity @Kylie Jenner @rl231 @mike3009 @K$Ellie @Noah @Nacht  @Diarrhoea

The people who need to sent which person to give the frihbie, and which one of the other team the -1!: @Dibbles @RandomName @Alena @Loyalty  @jamesfog @fiercE @Xedretinz Lododnz @Aurora @Unoriginal @thecptz @DevonRoars 

everyone on team pigeons needs to vote individually fyi

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Team Pigeons! You have the power to gift one person in your team a freebie, and one person of team bats a -1 on the test. Your deadline for this is pretty much before the rihsults. Please PM me for this in the inbox you already have with me.

A little confused, do we each individually vote and the player(s) with the most votes gets the freebie/deduction, or does one spokesperson say what we've agreed to? Because you're not in our Pigeons PM because ya'll were all like "make them yourself #diva" :eli:

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

A little confused, do we each individually vote and the player(s) with the most votes gets the freebie/deduction, or does one spokesperson say what we've agreed to? Because you're not in our Pigeons PM because ya'll were all like "make them yourself #diva" :eli:

Vote individually! You can vote in the inboxes you already have with me!

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Vote individually! You can vote in the inboxes you already have with me!

K slay. Thanks for the clar-rih-fication. :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

This is going so fast, the entire round is already over :bibliahh:

I kinda anticipated a fast R2 :fan: 

though I was somewhat shocked seeing R1 lasting like 6 hours, compared to 3 days last season n ki

Missed the whole round :dies: 

but congrats #TeamPigeons for the win :heart2: 

Goodluck #TeamBat!

1 minute ago, mike3009 said:

How many people are eliminated?

two once again :celestial: 

The bats know they have a test to send.. right

Loyalty

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The bats know they have a test to send.. right

Loyalty

Will we ever know who the -1 was given to? :mandown:

Just now, Nacht said:

Will we ever know who the -1 was given to? :mandown:

I'm thinking of keeping it completely private, unless the other team wants to know it ofc

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I'm thinking of keeping it completely private, unless the other team wants to know it ofc

Ask them if they want it revealed I guess, if not we'll remain curious. :cupid:

Ohh n congrats to the other team

Sorry I couldn't be here team bats :'(

The challenge looked fun too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.