ATRL's The Mole S2 | FINALE CEREMONY

Navyofbadgals

3 hours ago, Nacht said:

I have arrived to the red white carpet. :heart2: The production budget this year was so low they couldn't get a red one.

IMG_7356-e1516253098448.jpg pri_66009185-e1516264940883.jpg?w=620&h=736&crop=1

Valentina looks different here!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• thecptz

• Daylight

• RandomName

6 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Nacht, Thecptz.. one of you had a few more mistakes than the other.

but first some awards cause why not lol!

the Extremely Lucky Guesser Award goes to @KatyCatPH

he had RandomName as the mole in the first round, despite RandomName not doing any mole actions whatsoever. It was a guess he took all the way, he didn't spread whatsoever and dedicated all his questions to RandomName. It was the right guess, but extremely risky. KatyCatPH forgot about the tests and was eliminated.. but he could've really been the winner!

I knew it! He cost us the first round that's why I have been so hell bent on answering him on every test... until the ****ty servers went crazy. I should have won the game. Tsk tsk.

Congrats to Nacht for winning and to Bagels for a good season. You pulled it off despite the servers malfunctioning. Good job everyone!

42 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I knew it! He cost us the first round that's why I have been so hell bent on answering him on every test... until the ****ty servers went crazy. I should have won the game. Tsk tsk.

He actually helped a lot in the first round and didn’t play the mole then :dies:

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

He actually helped a lot in the first round and didn’t play the mole then :dies:

He was the one who convinced us to divide the remaining countries by letter. We were not dividing countries geographically because of his suggestions that's why I pegged him as The Mole.

5 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

He was the one who convinced us to divide the remaining countries by letter. We were not dividing countries geographically because of his suggestions that's why I pegged him as The Mole.

To be fair your suggestion of segmenting the Caribbean wasn’t going to help at that point. North south should’ve been the 4th question which I tried pushing as the third and y’all ignored me.

It was an honest mistake on my part and you thought it was a deliberate attempt to sabotage. 

Also you went omg the person caused us that round and I was wondering why would you point suspicion my way when you were so sure I was the mole :rip: 

14 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Valentina looks different here!

Valentina wishes she could look this good henny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.