Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left to Cry"

Kylie Jenner

13 minutes ago, MTrain said:

Hoping its like this 

The MELODY IS A CERTIFIED SMASH. :eek: The production sounds dated and tacky tho. 

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I can't believe you guys hate the Meghan demo. Ariana's vocals on that song would slay though (even though I kind of want something more R&B/urban sounding than that)

fiu7aYX.gif

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

The MELODY IS A CERTIFIED SMASH. :eek: The production sounds dated and tacky tho. 

She's been working with Pharrell and the emojis which people think are associated with the song are from a pic of her in the studio with him. I have faith that the good sis will deliver

That Meghan song here isn't the tea. Next.

--

OT: AkhdklaHAKSDHAKHDASIRHDFWAEKFAKEFSDA can't wait to be destroyed by the lead single, queen! :jonny5:

If it's that Meghan song (and if there's any truth to this then it probably is), it could be kind of cute if they gave it house-ier production... If they left it like that it would be... ugly.

whoever said about Hush x4 by Pussycat Dolls, that would be PERFECT. Start off quite slow and emotional and build up to a banger. Voila - smash confirmed 

1 minute ago, A Little Unruly said:

If it's that Meghan song (and if there's any truth to this then it probably is), it could be kind of cute if they gave it house-ier production... If they left it like that it would be... ugly.

I don't think Ari's new song is the Meghan song. I think it's a new song cuz Ari was working with Pharell and NTLTC is actually produced by hin.

8 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

what a different title for an ariana song 

I love it

She's done with generic titles, "The Way, Baby I, Lovin It, Right Here, Problem, One Last Time, Be my Baby, My Everything, Sometimes, Touch It, Into You, Side to Side, Everyday, etc." :rofl:

Some of her songs have iconic titles though, "Dangerous Woman, Love Me Harder, Honeymoon Avenue, Break Your Heart Right Back" to name some. :)

Ariana will sound great singing that one but I hope its something new and she surprises us. And hopefully it will be produced by Pharrell.

fiu7aYX.gif

1 minute ago, Jude said:

She's done with generic titles, "The Way, Baby I, Lovin It, Right Here, Problem, One Last Time, Be my Baby, My Everything, Sometimes, Touch It, Into You, Side by Side, Everyday, etc." :rofl:

Some of her songs have iconic titles though, "Dangerous Woman, Love Me Harder, Honeymoon Avenue, Break Your Heart Right Back" to name some. :)

agreed, its different and I love it. 

I was not here for another side to side mess

23 minutes ago, MTrain said:

Hoping its like this 

I SCREAMED when the ****ing accordion layer came in. :ahh: Meghan, sis. This is such a basic 2012'd mess. So glad she realised she needed a unique sound like doo-wop to break through.

And btw where did that rumour about that Meghan song as Ari's lead single come from? I DOUBT Ariana and Scooter would let a rehash song to be the lead single of a very much anticipated era. No offence but that song sounds cheap.

5 minutes ago, A Little Unruly said:

Sis why would she release a cover of a Meghan song as her lead

OBVIOUSLY she's not gonna use a Meghan reharsh. Are yall dumb? Ari has been in the studio for MONTHS for her to end up using a MEGHAN REHARSH as her lead? She has taste :sorry:

6 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

OBVIOUSLY she's not gonna use a Meghan reharsh. Are yall dumb? Ari has been in the studio for MONTHS for her to end up using a MEGHAN REHARSH as her lead? She has taste :sorry:

fiu7aYX.gif

5 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Oop.. boiling tea spillT. :)

People seriously think she'd use somebody's leftover as her personal comeback single? :dies:

They already said that Ariana co-wrote every song on the album

Archived